EDD October

Imah

Do all of you ladies experience MS? i had bad MS for my 1st preg and tts how i went to do a preg test.. but for this time.. till now i m not experiencing anything.. issit ok?

Triquetra

Do all of you ladies experience MS? i had bad MS for my 1st preg and tts how i went to do a preg test.. but for this time.. till now i m not experiencing anything.. issit ok?
I have slight MS but feel extremely uncomfortable.
I didn't have MS for my first pregnancy.
My sis in law had very bad MS for her first pregnancy and no MS for her second, she has given birth to 2 healthy babies :)

Imah

ok that sounds beta.. i was jus wondering how come i don have any and was tt a prob for the baby inside.. now its still early.. lets see wats instore for me in the next coming weeks.. =)

Hi Mummies,

I had very bad MS. Vomit few time a day, and cannot eat and drink water. After eat and drink, feel to vomit again.
Help, any method to cure the MS. Really feel cannot take it. I hope this MS period can end faster.

lyra

Hi Mummies,

I had very bad MS. Vomit few time a day, and cannot eat and drink water. After eat and drink, feel to vomit again.
Help, any method to cure the MS. Really feel cannot take it. I hope this MS period can end faster.
I am still having MS but now getting used to it so dun feel that miserable.
Eating small meals several times per day can help. Better for digestion so feel nauseous less often. When I feel like vomitting, whether I'm at work, at shopping mall or at home, I just go to toilet to vomit, then comes out feeling much better.
There is MS pills but I dun like to take med during preg so I'm just bearing with it.
Hoping for my MS to end soon too. Read that 3rd mth is worse and I'm approaching 3rd mth soon so bracing for it! The end is in sight! By 4th mth, we'll b better.

Hi Lyra,

Thanks you for encouragement.
I hope this MS period can end faster. I feel like no taste to eat anything, but feel hungry.. eat afraid vomit, dont eat then feel hungry. I dont know why MS will make pregnant woman suffer.

I have to hide this MS cause my office still dont know i am pregnant. I heard people said we cannot tell people before 3 mths.

Triquetra

I also have not told my office but not because of superstitions. I am getting my job performance appraisal this month, I am not sure if this gonna affect my increment =X

hotmilktea

I also have not told my office but not because of superstitions. I am getting my job performance appraisal this month, I am not sure if this gonna affect my increment =X
singapore company still very bias against pregnant ladies. is very frustrating also to think about it.
i sent out some resumes in feb before i found out i m pregnant, if they call for an interview, i will tell them straight so dun waste each other time

Ya, agreed. Some company even fired the staff after they know the staff is pregnant.
Some colleagues not even respect or understanding the pregnant women.

hotmilktea

Ya, agreed. Some company even fired the staff after they know the staff is pregnant.
Some colleagues not even respect or understanding the pregnant women.
talking about this. i feel really boiling and upset. because i hv to stay on bed till further notice frm my gynae, hence i cannot go to classes this week and next. i emailed my prof, he is very supportive and nice. but when i told my group members, 3 reply me and say congrats, health and baby is more important, EXCEPT for one, - she was my ex-col and classmate. she didnt say anything, to think we are the closest. anyway she is single and the rest of u are either married or going to get married this year, you know is hard to avoid small talks about family when 4 ladies get together. she will just walk off . like hello, whats wrong with you? i m so glad is my last semester dun have to see her anymore

joanneneo

Hi all Mummy & Mummy to be,

My EDD will be Mid Oct. :D
Going to see my Gynae again on Monday for scan as previously couldnt see anything.
I am having very bad MS. Taking the medicine as well but it dont seem to help much. :(

Triquetra

Going to see my Gynae again on Monday for scan as previously couldnt see anything.
I am having very bad MS. Taking the medicine as well but it dont seem to help much. :(
Congrats!
Don't worry it will get better after the first trimester :)

hotmilktea

so you are in your 8th week now ? congrats !
wat medication are you having? my gynae didnt give me anything to help with my MS .
did u vomit or just feel like vomit ?

Dun worry.. The feeling of ms is sucky but i read from the net saying ms means baby doing good.. But no ms doesn't mean not doing good.. Just an encouragement tell urself baby is growing tats y ur ms..

I was lucky ms onli in 2nd month after tat 3rd month was like normal.. But when u hit the middle of 2nd tri and feel baby kicking n moving ard u will noe its worth the ms.. I'm in my 26 weeks now edd june i shouldn't be in this cat but i think some encouragement would help :) jy

DLritz

Hi All,
Congratulations to all Mommy n Daddy to be.
My EDD in Mid October, very excited as this is my first baby!
Wishes everyone have a chubby n healthy bunny! Cheers

I'm able to share my way of soothing ms better.. Usually ms make u loose appetite.. I too lost apetite at some times and i often had empty stomach..

Tats when u ur ms feel n get worse.. Althou u lost ur appetite try get some bread or hot milo.. At least something in ur stomach.. Otherwise is would jus be gastric juices.. First few mouth of food is difficult to swallow but after tat i do feel much better and the gagging reduces also some nausea feeling still there..

If not jus go ahead with ur cravings.. I did tat too n it realli helps :)..

Summary is dun leave ur stomach empty gor too long.. The feeling of vomiting gastric juice is like burning sensation.. And if u vomit the food u take jus continue eating it will be over soon.. Jyjy :) get Plenty of rest too !

aby

I have heard the same before too but I not pan tang.
Perhaps this is why this thread still quite empty heheehe.
Triquetra,

Hi and Hi5! Yeah, same here, I'm not pan tang, can't wait to share the big good news.. ;)

Yeah, many says subsequent delivery may be earlier but my case 2nd and 1st exactl the same, 5 days after EDD.. :p

Congrats to all expectant mommies! :D