EDD October

Im going back on 1 feb. u le? I extend 1 more mth so I used up my maternity leave. I will be putting him in infant care.. Can't bear to leave him there so early so I extend lor...
I suppose go back work on 1 feb also. But got to take unpaid leave as waiting my mother in law stop her work on 17 feb. Worry if only baby and maid at home.
my breast pain getting lesser now. I found my girl lazy suck. suck a while then fall sleep. Suck less than ten minutes. But can tahan one hour until her next feeding.
ya, cannot bear leave them when they still very young. My elder son was leave to my nanny when he was two months old. I super miss him when that time i working. So this time, i want used up all my maternity leave.

Alisa

I suppose go back work on 1 feb also. But got to take unpaid leave as waiting my mother in law stop her work on 17 feb. Worry if only baby and maid at home.
my breast pain getting lesser now. I found my girl lazy suck. suck a while then fall sleep. Suck less than ten minutes. But can tahan one hour until her next feeding.
ya, cannot bear leave them when they still very young. My elder son was leave to my nanny when he was two months old. I super miss him when that time i working. So this time, i want used up all my maternity leave.
my son also lor! on bottle he is ok but now he kept looking around, lifting his head very high up so difficult to feed. when latch on, less than 5 mins he will close his eyes le but still continue to suckle cuz i will kept patting his butt. hee... then good lor, baby will be always at him, less contact to gems le. i can foresee that my son will get sick after 1 week in the infant care wan.

my son also lor! on bottle he is ok but now he kept looking around, lifting his head very high up so difficult to feed. when latch on, less than 5 mins he will close his eyes le but still continue to suckle cuz i will kept patting his butt. hee... then good lor, baby will be always at him, less contact to gems le. i can foresee that my son will get sick after 1 week in the infant care wan.
Yes. Is good baby at home. But worry also if take care by maid. Cause my girl is fussy eater. She always keep fussy during feeding time.
less sick? Not really. My elder son go to nanny house only. But he he get sick sometime. Like this few days he sick with fever, coughing and flu. Somehow, i think depend individual. Not all baby fall sick when they go to infant care or childcare.

Alisa,, why you never consider hire maid as your father in law will at home watching her? Cause i understand infant care expensive also.

Alisa

Yes. Is good baby at home. But worry also if take care by maid. Cause my girl is fussy eater. She always keep fussy during feeding time.
less sick? Not really. My elder son go to nanny house only. But he he get sick sometime. Like this few days he sick with fever, coughing and flu. Somehow, i think depend individual. Not all baby fall sick when they go to infant care or childcare.

Alisa,, why you never consider hire maid as your father in law will at home watching her? Cause i understand infant care expensive also.
then i hope my son is those type who don get sick easily wan.. *touchwood*
we don wan a stranger at home somemore my FIL is not at home the whole day. He work as a driver so he will only be at home few hrs to rest then need to start work again. i thought of getting my dad to help but he is old le and he likes to go out wan, so even put maid at his hse, the maid will be alone with my baby which i don wan.
working mom will have subsidies from Gov, instead of $1000+, i only pay $585. This amount is around the same if i hire a maid but i can relax as i know the teachers are well trained and they will know how to handle babies. Somemore the infant care i went got install CCTV wan and my neighbour put both her daughters there so can trust them. They will read & sing to babies too. ya, they also got a in house nurse.

then i hope my son is those type who don get sick easily wan.. *touchwood*
we don wan a stranger at home somemore my FIL is not at home the whole day. He work as a driver so he will only be at home few hrs to rest then need to start work again. i thought of getting my dad to help but he is old le and he likes to go out wan, so even put maid at his hse, the maid will be alone with my baby which i don wan.
working mom will have subsidies from Gov, instead of $1000+, i only pay $585. This amount is around the same if i hire a maid but i can relax as i know the teachers are well trained and they will know how to handle babies. Somemore the infant care i went got install CCTV wan and my neighbour put both her daughters there so can trust them. They will read & sing to babies too. ya, they also got a in house nurse.
Huh, my girl fall in sick. Coughing and running nose. She cannot finishing her milk at all time. Sometime the phlegm mskr her vomit.
now headache with two kids are sick. Just back from visit doctor.
i dont like stranger at home also. But no choice, i unable handle well with two kids. do to Get to get helper. Somehow teaching a fresh maid is very tough job. Almost vomit my blood.

yinching

hahaha... my baby just did his first flip over yesterday. I was amazed he can flip over at 2.5 months old. I was doing exercise for him, holding his left leg over his right and turning him sideways, then go to back on the ground. but instead of staying in the side facing position, he flipped over to lie on his tummy. I was shocked and quickly place his right arm properly as he is unable to take it put from under his body. And he started to hold his head up at 45 deg with his arms n neck as support ( also known as mini pushup).

I clapped my hands and laughed in surprise and he looked very pleased.
Hi,

Oh so fast your baby can flip over, I'm looking forward to my baby to flip over. She is only 2 month 2 weeks 5 days only.

lyra

U can hold ur baby sideways from face up position slowly. Move his legs first and then move his body. Dun do too fast as it will scare him. I did this several times a day until baby learn to flip hehe. My sis who is a physiotherapist taught me.

Hi,

Oh so fast your baby can flip over, I'm looking forward to my baby to flip over. She is only 2 month 2 weeks 5 days only.

Alisa

Huh, my girl fall in sick. Coughing and running nose. She cannot finishing her milk at all time. Sometime the phlegm mskr her vomit.
now headache with two kids are sick. Just back from visit doctor.
i dont like stranger at home also. But no choice, i unable handle well with two kids. do to Get to get helper. Somehow teaching a fresh maid is very tough job. Almost vomit my blood.
poor thing... then both have to eat med le... u must take care of yrself too if not u will get sick also

poor thing... then both have to eat med le... u must take care of yrself too if not u will get sick also
Thanks alisa.
my son better still a little running nose ang cough.
the poor thing is my girl. She got phlegm and coughing. Her intake now is about 40ml to 50ml for every four hours. She keep vomit out the milk. And coughing badly like to get the phlegm out. Feel so heartpain. Have brough her see pedi on last sat.
Wondering how long the phlegm remove from her?
I feel guilty and what wrong to my girl and anything wrong for my breastmilk. Why my girl suffer it as she is still so young?

Alisa

Thanks alisa.
my son better still a little running nose ang cough.
the poor thing is my girl. She got phlegm and coughing. Her intake now is about 40ml to 50ml for every four hours. She keep vomit out the milk. And coughing badly like to get the phlegm out. Feel so heartpain. Have brough her see pedi on last sat.
Wondering how long the phlegm remove from her?
I feel guilty and what wrong to my girl and anything wrong for my breastmilk. Why my girl suffer it as she is still so young?
she could have got the flu from yr son so don blame yrself. if seh is an adult then easier but still an infant.. they will not know how to cough out the phlegm wan... did the pedi gave any med to desolve the phelgm? if she cannot drink don force her le.

she could have got the flu from yr son so don blame yrself. if seh is an adult then easier but still an infant.. they will not know how to cough out the phlegm wan... did the pedi gave any med to desolve the phelgm? if she cannot drink don force her le.
I afraid she drink so little. Yes, the doctor gave her medicine. But wondering how long her phlegm will gone and she will back to normal.
her diaper not wet at all from morning 9am till now. I worry so much about her.
hope i could do sth to make her feel better.

Lostkitty

I wonder if any mummies here fed the bb with Formula milk HA... My PD suggested to me that my girl should take HA as her belly button was still abit wet and could be sensitive skin and have wind/air in her tummy... But no matter how I look at my girl, her body looks fine, delicate and smooth to me except on her face which could due to feeding... like have a red spot...

So by feeding HA will it help my girl in reducing her wind.. as drinking HA seems abit hard to burbs and bitter too (As told by my PD's nurse).. and ya, her poo is dark greenish color and watery, sometimes look slimy... Called my PD and was told its normal as feeding HA will get this kind of color poo..

So wondering y my girl needs to drink HA as she seems fine in drinking normal cow milk and burbs normally... Can some mummies enlightening me?

BTW, im feeding my girl Enfalac A+ (Beginning) and now Enfalac HA...

Alisa

I afraid she drink so little. Yes, the doctor gave her medicine. But wondering how long her phlegm will gone and she will back to normal.
her diaper not wet at all from morning 9am till now. I worry so much about her.
hope i could do something to make her feel better.
poor gal... wan to try give a bit water? are u giving formula too? if yes need to reduce cuz formula is heaty. does she looks hungry?

I wonder if any mummies here fed the baby with Formula milk HA... My pediatrician suggested to me that my girl should take HA as her belly button was still abit wet and could be sensitive skin and have wind/air in her tummy... But no matter how I look at my girl, her body looks fine, delicate and smooth to me except on her face which could due to feeding... like have a red spot...

So by feeding HA will it help my girl in reducing her wind.. as drinking HA seems abit hard to burbs and bitter too (As told by my pediatrician's nurse).. and ya, her poo is dark greenish color and watery, sometimes look slimy... Called my pediatrician and was told its normal as feeding HA will get this kind of color poo..

So wondering y my girl needs to drink HA as she seems fine in drinking normal cow milk and burbs normally... Can some mummies enlightening me?

BTW, im feeding my girl Enfalac A+ (Beginning) and now Enfalac HA...
i was told to buy Baneicin from my pedi when i bought my son to her for review of his jaundice and his cord is still intact. Its a powder to apply around his cord to absorb moisture. its a small bottle but cannot finish wan. i think i used less than 1/10 of the bottle, my son's cord drop liao. maybe u can ask yr pedi about this powder.

Lostkitty

poor gal... want to try give a bit water? are you giving formula too? if yes need to reduce cuz formula is heaty. does she looks hungry?

i was told to buy Baneicin from my pedi when i bought my son to her for review of his jaundice and his cord is still intact. Its a powder to apply around his cord to absorb moisture. its a small bottle but cannot finish want. i think i used less than 1/10 of the bottle, my son's cord drop . maybe you can ask yr pedi about this powder.
I have the Baneicin powder and still using it... but just wondering y my girl needs to drink HA milk..

poor gal... wan to try give a bit water? are u giving formula too? if yes need to reduce cuz formula is heaty. does she looks hungry?

Yes, i give her warm water. But does not look improve. She still coughing badly. She show hungry sometime, but only drink 60ml each time. Her urine not much. The poor thing is she keep coughing till she cannot sleep well and sometime she coughing till motion come out. So heartpain.
I thinking to bring her to polyclinic tomorrow. Or do you think bring her back to pedi is better? cause i heard some people said medicine from polyclinic is more powerful.
I just hope my girl recover faster.... i hope i am the one sick not her.

Alisa

I have the Baneicin powder and still using it... but just wondering y my girl needs to drink HA milk..
i think, if u feel that yr gal is ok then stick to what she is drinking ba. i just change formula to Similac cuz it had lactose free and i thought my son may be lactose intolerance so we tried it. now his poo is green and today along, he already pooed 3 times... not like before once a day or twice a day.. we will change back to Frisco.

poor gal... want to try give a bit water? are you giving formula too? if yes need to reduce cuz formula is heaty. does she looks hungry?

Yes, i give her warm water. But does not look improve. She still coughing badly. She show hungry sometime, but only drink 60ml each time. Her urine not much. The poor thing is she keep coughing till she cannot sleep well and sometime she coughing till motion come out. So heartpain.
I thinking to bring her to polyclinic tomorrow. Or do you think bring her back to pedi is better? cause i heard some people said medicine from polyclinic is more powerful.
I just hope my girl recover faster.... i hope i am the one sick not her.
hmm.. i actually heard polyclinic med is not strong. hee.. don know which is true but if u bring to polyclinic, bring her med along if not u must rem the med name so that the doc in polyclinic know what she had taken. u can also go back to the pedi again and say yr gal still have not recover, see what they can suggest. i pray that she will recover soon.

today bought my son for his 3rd mth jab.. and now he is cranky... kept crying non stop... hopefully he will not have fever...

hotmilktea

Hello mummies
Has anyone dig your baby ears to clean it since birth?
I hasn't coz I scare as my son will fidget even when sleeping.

He has been rubbing his ears a lot ESP when sleeping or about to sleep, until it is red. I am not sure if it is becoz ear itchy or wat?
I hope it is not ear infection as he is behaving normal otherwise.

Lostkitty

Hello mummies

He has been rubbing his ears a lot ESP when sleeping or about to sleep, until it is red. I am not sure if it is becoz ear itchy or what?
Hi, i only dig my bb ears when i notice there's dirt (yellow color) in her ear. I would do it after her bath n will dip the earbud into the water to clean it. Afterwhich, a dry earbud to clean away again... U try to clean it 1st n monitor.. If its still red, ask ur pd..

Alisa

Hello mummies

He has been rubbing his ears a lot ESP when sleeping or about to sleep, until it is red. I am not sure if it is becoz ear itchy or wat?
never. only use cloth to clean the outside and clear any ear wax that drop out.

lyra

Baby will scratch ear if he's sleepy or hungry. If he's neither then prob he has ear infection and feels itchy.