EDD October

Stephy126

i did my OSCAR and everything is ok!!! my gyne tried to see my baby gender cuz it is sleeping and the sleeping position is a very good position! but cuz im still in week 12 so doc say he saw a birdie but cannot confirm. need to scan again next mth. hee... hopefully really got birdie!:wong19:
Wow!! Congratz!! Am looking forward to my monthly scan now =)

Triquetra

i did my OSCAR and everything is ok!!! my gyne tried to see my baby gender cuz it is sleeping and the sleeping position is a very good position! but cuz im still in week 12 so doc say he saw a birdie but cannot confirm. need to scan again next month. hee... hopefully really got birdie!:wong19:
LOL! So cute~~
I am seeing my gynae tomorrow... Hopefully can see gender!
So excited!

Triquetra

Hello Triquetra, how was your check up today? Manage to see the gender of your baby? :)
Due to my itchy mouth, the gynae wasn't able to confirm the gender. I ate my daughter's pocky which caused bb to be v active.

We saw bird bird but cannot confirm cause bb was bouncing here and there lols

lyra

Due to my itchy mouth, the gynae wasn't able to confirm the gender. I ate my daughter's pocky which caused bb to be v active.

We saw bird bird but cannot confirm cause bb was bouncing here and there lols
That was so cute! haha. I'll rmb to avoid caffeine and sweet stuff when scanning for the gender :)

lohjas

Hi, Mummies
Good morning. Have a nice day....
Morning mummies! Was wondering if any of you feel irritable all the time? I was on leave on mon and when I came back on tue, there were so many unhappy things that occurred at work that made my blood boil. I literally threw up my lunch after that and felt so unhappy that i decided to visit my gynae to take MC. I ended up taking two days' MC and just returned to work - a happier person, though still very irritable.

This is my second time escaping from work since pregnancy.. I feel bad doing that cause i'm usually not someone who is always absent from work.. How do u cope with all the stress at work? any remedies?:err:

Stephy126

Morning mummies! Was wondering if any of you feel irritable all the time? I was on leave on mon and when I came back on tue, there were so many unhappy things that occurred at work that made my blood boil. I literally threw up my lunch after that and felt so unhappy that i decided to visit my gynae to take MC. I ended up taking two days' MC and just returned to work - a happier person, though still very irritable.

This is my second time escaping from work since pregnancy.. I feel bad doing that cause i'm usually not someone who is always absent from work.. How do u cope with all the stress at work? any remedies?:err:
Try to see no sins, hear no sins and think of the happy stuff! I do have some problematic colleagues at work place, I just ignored them and listen to the music to cheer up myself, it helps!

lydiaveroni

if it is boy, then no need to wait till 5 months so long. boy boy can see as early as week 12. :)
it will be quite obvious, of coz also depend on the baby position can see or not.
during my 12wk scan, my doc said it could be a boy cos we all saw smthn. but he say cant confirm. then 16 wk scan we saw something again. but not sure if its the cord or the c**k. then after that baby use hand to cover below. LOL. and baby was very active and we couldnt even get a proper measurement of the length cos keep juumping ard.

but my detailed scan last wk confirmed its a girl! haha. im so happy. but my hubby was quite disappointed cos he was "misled" for almost 2 mths that he's gonna have a boy. so dont hold high too expectations about the gender. more imp to pray for a healthy baby :)

hotmilktea

yes of coz, but just to satisfy ur cravings. anything can be eaten in moderation. ice cream is sweet, so too much not good for us .
drunken chicken for myself i ate, coz there is no alcohol after cooking already. but also little coz i hate chicken since i got preg, i drink the gravy and eat the mushroom only.

ya ask u gals ya, can we eat ice-cream? feel like eating but scare. then can eat drunken chicken?

yes of coz, but just to satisfy ur cravings. anything can be eaten in moderation. ice cream is sweet, so too much not good for us .
drunken chicken for myself i ate, coz there is no alcohol after cooking already. but also little coz i hate chicken since i got preg, i drink the gravy and eat the mushroom only.
Yup I agree, everything in moderation . But i eat ice cream nearly everyday hahaa cannot take the hot weather. Any of u here has increased body temperature already? I feel hot all the time! I used to be very cold most of the time before preg.

Hmm craving for snow crab legs at kuishin-Bo yum yum...

hotmilktea

hot...super hot. my body so warm, sleep in aircon room 24 degree and without blanket :)
i drink cold water the whole day too...

Yup I agree, everything in moderation . But i eat ice cream nearly everyday hahaa cannot take the hot weather. Any of u here has increased body temperature already? I feel hot all the time! I used to be very cold most of the time before preg.

Hmm craving for snow crab legs at kuishin-Bo yum yum...

yinching

I just have my 2nd part of the SCAR test foor scanning on Thurs afternoon.. Doc say everything ok.. at last i can relax abit..but sometimes no appttetie at nite. when the doc do the scanning, i can see the bb's hand moving n the mouth breathing. is so amusing.. I ask the doc doc when can see the gender only around 5 mths can see..

hotmilktea

how much blood was drawn for the oscar test? just normal 1 tube ?

I just have my 2nd part of the SCAR test foor scanning on Thurs afternoon.. Doc say everything ok.. at last i can relax abit..but sometimes no appttetie at nite. when the doc do the scanning, i can see the bb's hand moving n the mouth breathing. is so amusing.. I ask the doc doc when can see the gender only around 5 mths can see..

aby

Hi Mommies,

My EDD is 23 Oct, now just intothe 2nd trimester. May I know which gynae are you all seeing, sign packages and how much the package is?

Been to Dr Poon @ Hougang Ave 1, 2 weeks ago and seeing him next week. Deciding whether to sign package with him..

Weather has been humid and hot lately and am perspiring badly. Had to shower many times a day.. :p But scared of cold esp at nites, any mommies felt the same so?