EDD October

taurus piglet

Hi taurus piglet,

Our EDD are near!

CONGRATS!! Having the 1st BB is so exciting yeah! Enjoy your pregnancy.. :)
Hi Aby,

Yeah! I think if you're going for Dr Poon, should be deliver at Mt A. I should also be delivering at Mt A. :)

I'm currently with Dr Chua Yang of A Clinic for Women. Her package is relatively more expensive. Package start at 4 Months, and will be $1.2K. I've been to Dr Poon for my previous pregnancy which ended in m/c. And, my Hubby din have gd vibes about it, so, we decided to change our Gynar this time round. Other than the SUPER LONG waiting time + equipment that seems old (IMO)... I thnk Dr Poon is a Gentle and Kind Doctor. The staff there are friendly too. :)

yinching

Hi yinching,

Hey, I stay in Hougang too, outskirt of it, next to Lor Ah Soo.. U?

How's your pregnancy so far?
I stay around Hougang Green.. Now 3 months, sometimes not much appettite at nite. But still have to eat. Only feel like vomit but lucky didn't at all. What about you? How many months you are now?

aby

I stay around Hougang Green.. Now 3 months, sometimes not much appettite at nite. But still have to eat. Only feel like vomit but lucky didn't at all. What about you? How many months you are now?
We are almost same stage as your EDD is 29th and mine 23rd Oct.

Yeah same here, not much appetite but as I couldn't eat much like normal, small meals now and in turn hungry super often! :S

aby

Hi Aby,

Yeah! I think if you're going for Dr Poon, should be deliver at Mt A. I should also be delivering at Mt A. :)

I'm currently with Dr Chua Yang of A Clinic for Women. Her package is relatively more expensive. Package start at 4 Months, and will be $1.2K. I've been to Dr Poon for my previous pregnancy which ended in m/c. And, my Hubby din have gd vibes about it, so, we decided to change our Gynar this time round. Other than the SUPER LONG waiting time + equipment that seems old (IMO)... I thnk Dr Poon is a Gentle and Kind Doctor. The staff there are friendly too. :)
So sorry to hear abt your past experiences. Look ahead, mommy, and good times soon..

Yeah opting for Mt. A as nearest to our home. For my past 2 pregnancies and delivery are with polyclinics and KK. Probably due to the govt. subsidy, I felt that care and treatments are far from good, bad experiences in fact esp with a mid wife and a MO.

Thus this time going for a gynae and private. Hope all goes well.. :D

aby

Have the Mummies here confirmed ur CL? :embarrassed:
No.. :'(

Our preferred CL is booked! And we seen a couple of nonsense CL for my sister and a friend thus not likely to take other CL. Have requested my mom for help to cook.. Taking care of baby etc shall be shared between my hb and me. No being queen and able to rest this time. But we really pray that something really work out for this CL we like. She's really good.

How about yourself?

taurus piglet

No.. :'(

Our preferred CL is booked! And we seen a couple of nonsense CL for my sister and a friend thus not likely to take other CL. Have requested my mom for help to cook.. Taking care of baby etc shall be shared between my hb and me. No being queen and able to rest this time. But we really pray that something really work out for this CL we like. She's really good.

How about yourself?
My preferred CL (both of them) also booked. ~_~

Gonna c a few more then gotta decide soon. Worse to worse, my MIL will cook for me and I'll take care of Bb myself... Do not have full experience in taking care of NB. But, if able to sacrifice sleep and rest... Think ultimately should be fine de. Of coz, able to get a GOOD CL will be a BONUS. :)

Triquetra

I didn't go through confinement after my previous pregnancy =X
My EDD is on 2 Oct, am seeing Dr Irene Chua at KKH's Private Suite :)

aby

My preferred CL (both of them) also booked. ~_~

Gonna c a few more then gotta decide soon. Worse to worse, my MIL will cook for me and I'll take care of Bb myself... Do not have full experience in taking care of NB. But, if able to sacrifice sleep and rest... Think ultimately should be fine de. Of coz, able to get a GOOD CL will be a BONUS. :)
Yeah, having a good CL is really a BIG BONUS.. Miss my confinement time 7 years back.. :p

taurus piglet

We have tentatively decided on Mt A as that was my birth place too. However, tinking to conpare the rates between Mt A & Gleneagles. If not too far off, then most likely will take Gleneagles as nearer to my place.