EDD October

Alisa

Hi Alisa,

I think Ice-Cream is ok. Juz dun eat it too often. I ate twice over the past long weekend. ^_^
have u all heard of toxoplamosis? it can be contact if food is not proper washed, eating of raw food and get contact with feline. my hubby worry about this so don wan me to eat ice-cream. some more when we told our gyne that we are having a dog at home, he also worry about this disease... but i check with my vet, she said this disease is usually on feline only but dogs do can get it but very very rare. even if my dog have this, to get it from him, the percentage is lesser than we get it from unclean vegy or raw meat.

have u all heard of toxoplamosis? it can be contact if food is not proper washed, eating of raw food and get contact with feline. my hubby worry about this so don wan me to eat ice-cream. some more when we told our gyne that we are having a dog at home, he also worry about this disease... but i check with my vet, she said this disease is usually on feline only but dogs do can get it but very very rare. even if my dog have this, to get it from him, the percentage is lesser than we get it from unclean vegy or raw meat.
When I was doing blood test for oscar scan, my blood was tested positive for this virus. But recently clinic called n told me it's a past virus so dun hafta worry bout it. Was so scared! It's caused by some kinda parasites in feline's poo n infected raw meat. I hAve a dog too . Juz try to avoid cleaning up their poo , maybe can wear gloves or get ur hubby to help . Coz this disease may cause harm to d unborn fetus.
Now I'm very cautious with handling of raw meat.

Actually dogs are quite safe lah . I let my dog lick my face n mouth even when pregnant hehe my baby is still healthy n strong.

Alisa

When I was doing blood test for oscar scan, my blood was tested positive for this virus. But recently clinic called n told me it's a past virus so dun hafta worry bout it. Was so scared! It's caused by some kinda parasites in feline's poo n infected raw meat. I hAve a dog too . Juz try to avoid cleaning up their poo , maybe can wear gloves or get ur hubby to help . Coz this disease may cause harm to d unborn fetus.
Now I'm very cautious with handling of raw meat.
now my hubby help to clean my dog up after going down for walk and i try not to carry my dog, just pat him only.

aby

Btw Mummies,

I cleared my Oscar! Finally received the results. Can have a 'An Xin' long weekend.:001_302:
Same here.. ;) :D

We received last Sat (30 May).. BB very active too.. Likely a gal but unclear so Gynae agreed not to announced to our 2 kids.. :p