EDD October

yinching

No, I applied when I was in the hospital right after delivered.
Thereafter the card and pin was sent to me, I didn't make a trip to OCBC.
Probably becoz I already have a OCBC savings account? But the card was received 1 week after delivery and the baby bonus of 1k also in already.
It was quite fast surprisingly.

May I know how much u ladies intend to put into the CDA $1-$1 account? Max is 6k.
I have not decided.
Hi,

I got the ATM card and pin when I'm in confinement. I thought the baby bonus will be in after 6 months, this is what my hubby told when he went to open the account. How do i know the baby bonus of $1K is already in the a/c?

Last edited:

hotmilktea

i also worry before coz i bring him for circumcision i scare he fever,
but they are ok if within 37.5 .

hahah... ok. think they got pattern wan. ya how high is baby temperature consider fever? just now i measure him and was 37.1 le... my own temperature is only 36.4

hotmilktea

the 1st 1k will be in abt 1 mth time right after delivery.
mine is in my savings account, nothing to do with the CDA account.

Hi,

I got the ATM card and pin when I'm in confinement. I thought the baby bonus will be in after 6 months, this is what my hubby told when he went to open the account. How do i know the baby bonus of $1K is already in the a/c?

hi mummies,
this 2 days, my girl's sound slightly strange. sound like nose block or got phlegm. I checked her nose is clean.
anyone know how to clear the phelgm for baby?
is this normal?

Alisa

Hi,

u will received a letter saying that gov had credit in yr a/c.

i also worry before coz i bring him for circumcision i scare he fever,
but they are ok if within 37.5 .
ok. i suddenly 4got must be above what degree. hahah...

hi mummies,
this 2 days, my girl's sound slightly strange. sound like nose block or got phlegm. I checked her nose is clean.
is this normal?
got a nose pump to suck the phelgm wan.

lyra

My baby also has this kind of sound coz his nose is "stuck" and sometimes I see dry mucous in his nostrils. I use saline water to spray, then the polyclinic doctor prescribed nose drop so I'm using nose drops now.

hi mummies,
is this normal?

My baby also has this kind of sound coz his nose is "stuck" and sometimes I see dry mucous in his nostrils. I use saline water to spray, then the polyclinic doctor prescribed nose drop so I'm using nose drops now.
the nose drop work? got improvement? is the nose drop named 'iliadin'?

hotmilktea

My boy poo pop used to be yellow and curdy like but frm this week on, he is week 5, the poo is yellow and smooth, not curdy anymore.
Is it because now he can absorb better and digest better? I dont think is my diet because I didn't really change much food.

hotmilktea

Hi mummies, do u change diaper first or feed first?
If I change diaper first, he will be very angry and impatient coz too hungry. But if I feed first, he will spit milk.
Even after I burp he will still spit. Sometimes like merlion.

Every feed every diaper change is a struggle and a war. I hv to change diaper then he spit I got to change his clothes, take warm water and wipe him
So much work and I m dead by the end. Then comes time to pump milk, then is another feed again. Is difficult for me to latch direct coz he can't latch well and end up feeding time takes longer

If I change diaper first, he will be very angry and impatient coz too hungry. But if I feed first, he will spit milk.

Every feed every diaper change is a struggle and a war. I hv to change diaper then he spit I got to change his clothes, take warm water and wipe him
So much work and I m dead by the end. Then comes time to pump milk, then is another feed again. Is difficult for me to latch direct coz he can't latch well and end up feeding time takes longer
normally, I will feed my baby first, because she may poo poo during feeding. unless she poo poo before feeding.
maybe you can feed your son about 30 ml first, then change his diaper, after that continue feed him.
or try to singing song to him when change diaper. I usual to do that, sometime my girl will stop crying.

hotmilktea, don't make yourself too stress cause you cannot manage well under stress.
to me, I usual to pump every 2 or 3 hours when my confinement lady around. after she left, I pump every 4 to 5 hours. as I going back to work soon, I have adjust my pumping hours. unable pump so many time in office.

believe yourself you could do it, cause we are mother. when you feel stress, tell yourself don't be stress, enjoy every moment with baby. they grow up every fast. after that, you will miss when he was a baby.
jia you.

lyra

LOL Like merlion! I can't help but laugh out loud coz that's what happens for my baby sometimes too!

I usually feed first coz like u say he'll be super impatient n cry. Then I hold him for about 15min, walk ard, talk to him, sing to him or if my relative is ard, they r more than happy to hold him for me. After abt 15min, or depends on when the relative pass baby back to me, then I change diaper. He won't spit milk or pee n poo on me then. coz if i change diaper too quickly after feeding, he tends to pee or poo while I change him.

Alisa

Hi mummies, do you change diaper first or feed first?

Every feed every diaper change is a struggle and a war. I have to change diaper then he spit I got to change his clothes, take warm water and wipe him
i will feed him then change his diaper. my son can even sleep on soiled diaper unless those very wet poo then he will feel unconfortable. my son will also spill milk when changing so what i do is put his handki at his left shoulder with abit handki on his chest(eg: my son also face left side) so when he spill milk, it will not touch his clothing or neck. sometimes i can only pump twice a day, sometimes is bcuz go out, no time or im lazy. hee... but i make sure i will pump twice if not my breast will feel like bursting! don stress yrself.. im always very busy in the morning. feed him around 6+, changed his diaper, wash the bottles, cook my oat, put his laundry to wash, pump milk, pump half way, he will wake up, sometimes to drink again... then change diaper, continue pumping, eat few mouth of oat, bring down those dried clothing, eat few mouth of oat again, hang his clothing to dry, wash family laundry, quickly eat finish my oat, prepare water to bath him, hang family laundry, fold dried clothing... only till atound 10+ then i will be able to breadth...

hi mummies,
do you let your baby wear pamper on day time?
i only use disposable diaper, never use cloth diaper.

Mindyling

That is so familiar to me... feels good to know im not alone in this struggle and war... for me i will change diaper first cos he can drink his milk comfortably and after he finish his milk he can directly sleep without me wakinng him up by changing diaper...
my 2 month boy makes me real angry when after he pukes, i wiped him clean and changed clothes already... then he pukes all over again... have scolded him 2 times already cos im so tired and he make me do extra work.... yesterday was so tired that i used tissue paper to seperate his clothes and skin cos i too tired to change his clothes....
i also have problems with breastfeeding... he does not like my nipple already... have to coax him a few times before he will suck.... and i already do not have much milk... both sides add up the most is 100ml both sides add together in the morning... if i pump again anytime in the day... the most is 50ml.... quite sad that my milk is drying up soon... but i hope to latch him as much as possible these few days and see if i can revive my milk....
jiayou to all mummies...

lyra

Jia you, Mindyling! Hope ur breast milk supply will increase. Pumping is not an accurate gauge of how much milk u r feeding baby. Ur baby may actually be getting more than the amount u pump out coz babies r more effective at extracting milk than pumps. Dun be discouraged! How u think affect ur milk supply too.

Is he having nipple confusion? Are u giving him bottle or pacifier?

Aiyoh dun scold him... being this small, he doesn't really know why he vomit milk also. It must be uncomfortable for him too.

That is so familiar to me... feels good to know im not alone in this struggle and war... for me i will change diaper first cos he can drink his milk comfortably and after he finish his milk he can directly sleep without me wakinng him up by changing diaper...
my 2 month boy makes me real angry when after he pukes, i wiped him clean and changed clothes already... then he pukes all over again... have scolded him 2 times already cos im so tired and he make me do extra work.... yesterday was so tired that i used tissue paper to seperate his clothes and skin cos i too tired to change his clothes....
i also have problems with breastfeeding... he does not like my nipple already... have to coax him a few times before he will suck.... and i already do not have much milk... both sides add up the most is 100ml both sides add together in the morning... if i pump again anytime in the day... the most is 50ml.... quite sad that my milk is drying up soon... but i hope to latch him as much as possible these few days and see if i can revive my milk....
jiayou to all mummies...

Mindyling

Jia you, Mindyling! Hope ur breast milk supply will increase. Pumping is not an accurate gauge of how much milk u r feeding baby. Ur baby may actually be getting more than the amount u pump out coz babies r more effective at extracting milk than pumps. Dun be discouraged! How u think affect ur milk supply too.

Is he having nipple confusion? Are u giving him bottle or pacifier?

Aiyoh dun scold him... being this small, he doesn't really know why he vomit milk also. It must be uncomfortable for him too.
Thanks lyra for the encouragement.... :)
he should be having nipple rejection cos at the first taste of my breast he gave a scowl... yes have already given him bottle and pacifier...
i am also sad to scold him... but sometimes cannot help it... :(