EDD October

Eliza

at 8 weeks? actually i did told my hubby, maybe his is teething, hee... ok, will check his gums. Thanks Eliza.
yup. I don't believe it either when my sister told me my son was teething coz my nephew had his first tooth that early too. even my PD refused to believe too. hahas.. but my son's first tooth really erupted around your baby's age and by end of his 2nd year, only left his last molar not erupted. guess ur baby has enough calcium.. :) there are loads cases in england that some babies were born with either two front teeth or four up and down.. so it is not weird at all. :) they all can't wait to taste good foodie..hahas.. but check around his gum first ok. :)

Alisa

yup. I don't believe it either when my sister told me my son was teething coz my nephew had his first tooth that early too. even my PD refused to believe too. hahas.. but my son's first tooth really erupted around your baby's age and by end of his 2nd year, only left his last molar not erupted. guess ur baby has enough calcium.. :) there are loads cases in england that some babies were born with either two front teeth or four up and down.. so it is not weird at all. :) they all can't wait to taste good foodie..hahas.. but check around his gum first ok. :)
hahahah.. ok i will. thanks.

lyra

Pangsn, dun give up, give ur child the EBM no matter how much u can express out.

Hmm... have u considered lactose intolerance? You want to try Soya infant formula instead? There's an organic Soya powder Prosobee that is selling in NTUC. My friend's kids took them since young and they are very healthy. Or maybe change the infant formula to something else. Some of my friends switch the formula brand and found that its better.

lyra, I told those people is not Ebm cause vomited, but they refuse to listen. they may me change to formula, but I didn't listen, I still continue feeding her Ebm.
I did burp my girl every feeding, sometime even more than one time. but my girl she very funny, even after burp, half to one hour later, she will crying to request me burp her again. this happen most of feeding. if I forget burp her when she carrying, then she will vomit and leaking some milk out.
I don't know is this normal for most babies.
but at night time, this pattern will not happen. funny right. I also don't know why.

lyra, I don't enough breastmilk and I only able to pumping 2 or 3 time a day. supply not enough for my girl. I actually so envy u can latch on and breastfeeding ur boy. somemore supply more than demand. so good.

hi pangsn7376, u can do it cuz we are going thru the early stage of their growing. it will be difficult in the begining. im also looking after my son alone, my fil will only help to play with him or sometimes feed him during the day if he is not tired, other than that, im doing everything myself, including some of the hse work.

i put him in a combi rocker so after feed, i will put him there and rock him to sleep, unless he kept crying if not i will try not to carry him. i would love to cuddle him but i know it will not be good in the long run. i also use pacifier le.

ya my son now kept sticking his tongue out like he is licking something. anybody knows what this means?
i think he's looking for milk? Looking to suckle. I know my girl does that when she's hungry.

How much did you pay for your rocker? Where can i get one? Is it auto rocking?

its very common, my son will be startled too even with his bean pillow but now seldom le. i will not let his sleep on his tummy too but on his side, his bean pillow across his tummy so he will not flip over too much.

sometimes my son will suddenly cry out very loud.. even we carry him he will still cry... but of course when not crying, he looked like an angle! hee... we try to drag his night feeding to every 3hrs but still cannot. he will sometimes still wake up less than 2hrs to feed.

what to do with nipple crack ya? i have been applying nipple cream since last week and reduce the pumping to twice a day le...now like the crack getting bigger le...
Alisa, i applied calendula oil and it healed much faster for me. i think any oil should be ok. Wipe the excess off before feeding if you want to but i didnt do it because i bought organic grade of oil. Neither breast milk nor nipple cream helped me until i applied oil. After expressing milk, i'll clean nipples with water then air dry. Then apply oil.

lyra, I told those people is not Ebm cause vomited, but they refuse to listen. they may me change to formula, but I didn't listen, I still continue feeding her Ebm.
I did burp my girl every feeding, sometime even more than one time. but my girl she very funny, even after burp, half to one hour later, she will crying to request me burp her again. this happen most of feeding. if I forget burp her when she carrying, then she will vomit and leaking some milk out.
I don't know is this normal for most babies.
but at night time, this pattern will not happen. funny right. I also don't know why.

lyra, I don't enough breastmilk and I only able to pumping 2 or 3 time a day. supply not enough for my girl. I actually so envy u can latch on and breastfeeding ur boy. somemore supply more than demand. so good.
Have you given fenugreek a try to increase your milk? It works for me.

i'm fully expressing milk for my daughter and the trick to get more milk is to increase your sessions. Meaning, on 1-2days of the week, I will pump every one hour for 3 times in a row, although my girl is only being fed every two hourly. You won't get much milk but it's ok. I realised that after doing that, when i go back to pumping every 2 hours, i get more milk. It's the frequency of your pump session (x amount of sessions per day) and not the duration of each session (x minutes of milk pumping per session) that gives you more milk. i pump 10-11 times a day and minimally 15mins on each breast to be able to let my daughter to be fully fed on EBM.

As i said, give fenugreek a try but consult your doctor first though.

That is so familiar to me... feels good to know im not alone in this struggle and war... for me i will change diaper first cos he can drink his milk comfortably and after he finish his milk he can directly sleep without me wakinng him up by changing diaper...
my 2 month boy makes me real angry when after he pukes, i wiped him clean and changed clothes already... then he pukes all over again... have scolded him 2 times already cos im so tired and he make me do extra work.... yesterday was so tired that i used tissue paper to seperate his clothes and skin cos i too tired to change his clothes....
i also have problems with breastfeeding... he does not like my nipple already... have to coax him a few times before he will suck.... and i already do not have much milk... both sides add up the most is 100ml both sides add together in the morning... if i pump again anytime in the day... the most is 50ml.... quite sad that my milk is drying up soon... but i hope to latch him as much as possible these few days and see if i can revive my milk....
jiayou to all mummies...
Hi. i've replied this to the other mom also. I hope this may be helpful to you.

Have you given fenugreek a try to increase your milk? It works for me.

i'm fully expressing milk for my daughter and the trick to get more milk is to increase your pumping sessions. Meaning, on 1-2days of the week, I will pump every one hour for 3 times in a row, although my girl is only being fed every two hourly. You won't get much milk but it's ok. I realised that after doing that, when i go back to pumping every 2 hours, i get more milk. It's the frequency of your pump session (x amount of sessions per day) and not the duration of each session (x minutes of milk pumping per session) that gives you more milk. i pump 10-11 times a day and minimally 15mins on each breast to be able to let my daughter to be fully fed on EBM.

As i said, give fenugreek a try but consult your doctor first though.

adelynn

Wanna Dress Your Pretty Baby/Kids & Yourself Up? Or Want to Find Something Unique for Give Aways to Friends & Family?
Want Something Unique or a Matching Set?
Personalized HairBows, HairClips, HairTies for Girls
Personalized LanYards, Pacifier Clips, Toy Clips & Bib Clips for Kids
Matching HairBows & Daily Wear for Adults
Please Visit HairBows With a Twist @ HairBows With a Twist | Facebook
Like Us to Enjoy 10% Discount!

Alisa

i think he's looking for milk? Looking to suckle. I know my girl does that when she's hungry.

How much did you pay for your rocker? Where can i get one? Is it auto rocking?

he just finish till he don wan le. for my son, he will cry and mouth open and head kept turning around if hungry wan. hahah... he does the tongue thing after feed or when he just woke up lor. i have check his teeth, didnt see any white spot yet. maybe he is just playing. hahah...

the rocker was a gift from my cousin cuz her daughter don like, luck for us! think the price is around $400+

Alisa, i applied calendula oil and it healed much faster for me. i think any oil should be ok. Wipe the excess off before feeding if you want to but i didnt do it because i bought organic grade of oil. Neither breast milk nor nipple cream helped me until i applied oil. After expressing milk, i'll clean nipples with water then air dry. Then apply oil.
actually the healing is well but when i pump again, it cracked... i let my son latch last night and this morning, i see the crack is better but when i pump... it get worst again... where u bought the oil?

hotmilktea

My son still Merlion even after burp, even after sit straight. I am kinda used to him like that and just prepare tissue wipe off, wet cloth to wipe and then change new clothes. I am always tired of doing it but no choice since PD says he is ok, gaining well no problem. He suggest give Ridwind before feed, it helps sometimes. but my mum say if give too often he will get use and the Ridwind wun work anymore. So I only give when we going out or when night feed 4am I don't want to wake up to change many times.

I feel food is so important. As much as I wanna lose weight, the moment I eat lesser, my milk level drop. As my mum sometimes not ard to cook for me, I just eat easy like bread as milk, really difference in milk supply.

My boy is now feeds 120ml every 2hr throughout day and night. If he fussy I put in Yaolan he will stretch till 3-4 hrs.
After his feed at 7/8am I will let him sleep with me till 10 or 11 then shower time. I m still so tired, very lousy lah me.

lyra

hotmilktea, dun say u r lousy. haha ur schedule is very much like mine.

But now I change to waking up earlier so that baby can play with his dad before dad goes to work. Coz his dad complain every morning he leave, bb is sleeping and every evening he return, bb is crying and fussy, he never really get to play with baby. I send videos of baby laughing and playing to him using whataspp and he's so jealous I get to play with baby everyday. haha

The spitting milk will lessen when baby is older. I read somewhere that by 3 months, it will be better le. So let's hang on! We'll have to stick with the laundry issue until then.

he just finish till he don wan le. for my son, he will cry and mouth open and head kept turning around if hungry wan. hahah... he does the tongue thing after feed or when he just woke up lor. i have check his teeth, didnt see any white spot yet. maybe he is just playing. hahah...

the rocker was a gift from my cousin cuz her daughter don like, luck for us! think the price is around $400+

actually the healing is well but when i pump again, it cracked... i let my son latch last night and this morning, i see the crack is better but when i pump... it get worst again... where u bought the oil?
Wow, the rocker is expensive. Thanks for the info.

For me, my cracked nipple was at its worst when I latched on my daughter. It got healed after I pumped instead.
Here's the link where I got the calendula oil -->Carrier / Massage Oil : Milagro Trading Store
The oil is also good as nappy rash cream or any rashes on baby or yourself. It's meant for sensitive skin.

My son still Merlion even after burp, even after sit straight. I am kinda used to him like that and just prepare tissue wipe off, wet cloth to wipe and then change new clothes. I am always tired of doing it but no choice since PD says he is ok, gaining well no problem. He suggest give Ridwind before feed, it helps sometimes. but my mum say if give too often he will get use and the Ridwind wun work anymore. So I only give when we going out or when night feed 4am I don't want to wake up to change many times.

I feel food is so important. As much as I wanna lose weight, the moment I eat lesser, my milk level drop. As my mum sometimes not ard to cook for me, I just eat easy like bread as milk, really difference in milk supply.

My boy is now feeds 120ml every 2hr throughout day and night. If he fussy I put in Yaolan he will stretch till 3-4 hrs.
After his feed at 7/8am I will let him sleep with me till 10 or 11 then shower time. I m still so tired, very lousy lah me.

hi hotmilktea,
don't say lousy, we all are learning. I think ours baby will get better when they 3 months old.
120ml every 2 hours? will u overfeeding ur boy? maybe u try to feed him every 3 hours, see whether will get better. I face this before, then my confinement lady told me, I overfeed my baby. either I reduce milk intake for 2 hours, or make it every 3 hours. maybe u can try, see work or not.

hotmilktea

Thanx Lyra and pangsn :)

Nope, he cry and wakes up for feed every 2 hrs
If I give him 100ml, he will still search for milk and cry. Only 120 he is ok.
Of coz sometimes he will fell asleep and if he drank 90 or 100, I will not force him anymore.
But I will still express the maximum, just in case.

hi hotmilktea,
don't say lousy, we all are learning. I think ours baby will get better when they 3 months old.
120ml every 2 hours? will u overfeeding ur boy? maybe u try to feed him every 3 hours, see whether will get better. I face this before, then my confinement lady told me, I overfeed my baby. either I reduce milk intake for 2 hours, or make it every 3 hours. maybe u can try, see work or not.

lyra

Sounds like ur bb is a big eater! :) Good good... as long as he's growing well. How heavy is he now?

Thanx Lyra and pangsn :)

Nope, he cry and wakes up for feed every 2 hrs
If I give him 100ml, he will still search for milk and cry. Only 120 he is ok.
Of coz sometimes he will fell asleep and if he drank 90 or 100, I will not force him anymore.
But I will still express the maximum, just in case.

hotmilktea

Surprisingly no. It's only lately he drink so close and this much. Before that I struggle to feed, he cannot even finish 40ml at week 4.
His birth weight is 2.79, on Monday weigh he is 4.06.
He is still small size but since PD say he is ok then i don't want to worry so much.

Sounds like ur bb is a big eater! :) Good good... as long as he's growing well. How heavy is he now?

Alisa

thanks Fernleafify, i will check out on the oil.

the rocker is not only a rocker, it can become a feeding chair till 3-4 yrs old so i think the rocker is really a good buy but of course its the brand that make it so expensive. we actually thought of buying Combi stroller but too ex liao... so we buy Capella instead.

Hotmilktea, yr son really can drink le. i increased the milk to 125ml but sometimes he only drink 20ml then sleep then sometimes can finish all 125ml... really depends on his mood wan... sleeping time also, sometimes can sleep till 3-4hrs then next feed!

don say u are lousy, we are all learning and every babies are different even they are siblings. it may work for yr 1st child but not yr 2nd. we breastfeeding mother are very wei da wan!!! we should give ourselves a clap!:Dancing_wub:

lyra

I had spotting last time when i took some Chinese herbs. Mil say it's lochia left in the body being plurged out by the herbs. Did u start taking any herbs? Btw I also heard that if bf, only will not have menses if u r total bf, if supplementing with formula, menses may come. Total bf mothers may not have menses for 1.5 yrs. I hope I won't have menses for that long! Haha

Hi mummies! anybody have their 1 menses le? i had spotting since ytd le.. consider menses coming?

Alisa

I had spotting last time when i took some Chinese herbs. Mil say it's lochia left in the body being plurged out by the herbs. Did u start taking any herbs? Btw I also heard that if bf, only will not have menses if u r total bf, if supplementing with formula, menses may come. Total bf mothers may not have menses for 1.5 yrs. I hope I won't have menses for that long! Haha
i did change my diet but i went for normal massage and notice the spotting after massage so could be the lochia like u said. today is the 3rd say and don seems to have spotting le. funny... i only express twice aday so i think my menses will return very soon le. wa! 1.5yrs without menses sound good! hahah...