EDD October

taurus piglet

Hello Mummies,

Been a long while since I last posted. How's everyone's little darling? :)

They are all turning One next mth. Time really FLIES man. :Dancing_wub:

lyra

I want to but still considering bcoz I'm afraid baby may contact HFMD. Neighbour's son got it several times as he's in infant care.
If we plan to send bb to play group, necessary to reserve a space now? Coz I'm not very motivated to go look for a playgroup yet... Dunno whether shd start looking so early.

Any mummies planning to send baby to play group when baby reaches 18mo?

lyra

Its amazing I survived the first one year of parenthood! Baby is one year old! Hope the rest of the years ahead with baby will be much easier than the first one year!

lyra

Mine has taken MMR last Monday. No fever yet. Nurse said between 3-10 days, they will have fever and if pass the 10th day, it should be ok. How high the fever?

Hi Lyra,

The fever not that high, is 37.5.. she having warm body friday and sat. Now much better. Only still running nose and coughing. But much better on yesterday. Hope she recover faster. So heartpain see her fall in sick.

Mine has taken MMR last Monday. No fever yet. Nurse said between 3-10 days, they will have fever and if pass the 10th day, it should be ok. How high the fever?

Alisa

mine was delay as he is having flu... last sunday got throat inflammation and down with fever.. ytd he was cleared from fever but still coughing... think have to delay the jab again.

lyra

7th day after the MMR jab, my baby developed fever but no cough and runny nose, thank goodness, so we only gave panadol and cooling pad on forehead, did not bring baby to PD.

lyra

Celebrated baby's one year old bday. Tiring but happy :) now wondering when I shd start to go back to work n whether to put baby in childcare when he's 18 mth. Afraid of the separation anxiety... Breaks my heart to hear baby cry for me.

lyra

Mummies, I'm selling Avent teats and bottles. Brand new. Any one's baby using that? Buy from me cheaper. Selling coz my baby dislikes bottles and we bought too many :(
See my blog for prices and pictures: Baby And Me: Selling baby items
Also selling baby boy gift pack and drypers M Size, baby boy outgrow M size.

And if you r looking for baby santa clothes or winter clothes, let me know coz I sell them too. LOL... SANTA baby $12, winter clothes $20. Very cheap!

ceejayy

lyra:692495 said:
I want to but still considering bcoz I'm afraid baby may contact HFMD. Neighbour's son got it several times as he's in infant care.
If we plan to send bb to play group, necessary to reserve a space now? Coz I'm not very motivated to go look for a playgroup yet... Dunno whether shd start looking so early.

Any mummies planning to send baby to play group when baby reaches 18mo?
Not too early to start. Started when My girl was 11month also being wait listed. Got 30-60 people in front of me. Faint...

New Programme!

[SIZE=+1]We have teamed up with Seimpi School of Music to bring you their Music and Dance MIM Programme for children aged 2 months - 6 years old. Registration for May classes starts now![/SIZE]

Choose either Music or Dance or choose both!
[SIZE=+1]Fees: $150 per month per course
- 4 lessons in a month per course

Drop us an email at enquiry@givingtre3.com to register!

TH[SIZE=+1]E GIVING TREE ART WORKSHOP[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Giving Tre3 is bringing the popular children's story The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein to all children in the form of an ART WORKSHOP!

Using a combination of music, story and art, children get to learn various art techniques, math concepts and even character building through this workshop!

Details of Workshop:
~
Age groups: 18 month - 6 years old
~
Workshop consists of 5 sessions
~ Workshop will commence on FIRST SATURDAY of May 2013.
~ Dates of sessions: 4, 11, 18, 25 May and 1 June.
~ Time slot: 11am - 12:00pm

~ Instructor: Mr. Eric Teow

About the trainer:
Trained in Advertising Art. Eric spent over 20 years accumulating a wealth of experience and contacts in the advertising, creative design, hospitality, media and publishing industries as a draftsman, graphics designer, industrial designer, visualise, studio manager, art director and entrepreneur.

Art Director
Besides working for several local and multi national advertising agencies and local publishers, and running in-house creative studies in Orchard Belt 5 star hotels, Eric also served as Art Director for the National Council of Social Service (and Community Chest) providing creative leadership for several national fund- raising programmes.

STRONG PASSION FOR ART
Eric has a strong passion to teach young children creative skills and freedom of expression through paints, colours and media. He believes that creativity is the essential ingredient of all learning. This builds upon studies in the US and UK which has proven art training to be useful in developing language and social skills in young children. Today, Eric has co-opted other partner-advisors, to help grow the business aggressively over the next 3 years. These include Senior MNC executives and training consultants, who together lend Growing paints a wide international business perspective and provide deep industry knowledge in electronics, IT, e-businesses, early childhood education and training services.

Eric combines both music and art; he creates a fun and enjoyable setting in every given opportunity with his students. Eric loves to expand their imagination by telling and unfolding stories as he paints in a class!

A father to three young children, Eric has been inspiring young minds for more than 13 years and he is possibly the only one in Singapore who combines music, art and fun for children!

Limited slots as classes are kept small. SO REGISTER QUICK!!

Email to enquiry@givingtre3.com or call 9777 1645.

Like us on www.facebook.com/givingtre3 to get regular updates on our promotions!
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

Hi Mommies out there, I have started a group called Sassy Mommies SG with my friend Michelle on Facebook. We have created this group together so as to create a community that mommies can all hang out together, share parenting tips, lend each other's shoulders, and make friends!

We are growing bigger and bigger everyday and if you would like to be part of this group (you should!), please go to this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/490009234398557/and request to be added as a member. Alternatively, you can indicate your email address in this thread. See you on Sassy Mommies soon!