EDD on Mar'09

sallytan

Oh will be going for natural but it also depends on the actual situation. So how's the feeling as it coming soon....
as for me i'm feeling excited as it's my 1st. :shyxxx:

michellechin

nothing much. just a bit scared (phobia) of going c-sec again. my last one was really painful. trying to mentally prepare for the worst. hehe. seemed like we got a few mommies due in mar are expecting 2nd child.

sallytan/asl 6886/sharontan/mrs neo - which hospital will you be delivering?

sallytan

Hi Michelle,

Mine will be at KKH so how about you?
yap i saw most of them are giving birth to their 2nd child :tlaugh:

MrsNeo

nothing much. just a bit scared (phobia) of going c-sec again. my last one was really painful. trying to mentally prepare for the worst. hehe. seemed like we got a few mommies due in mar are expecting 2nd child.

sallytan/asl 6886/sharontan/mrs neo - which hospital will you be delivering?
Went back to my gynae.. will be delivering at KKH again. You? =)

michellechin

Mine at Mt Alvernia. First baby was there too. So far it was ok.

Btw 2x mommies, how old is ur 1st baby aldy? Will your 2nd baby be taken care by IL, nanny or infantcare centres? Care to share your thoughts?

SAllytan - As days r drawing near, I'm sure you are getting more and more excited to c your baby soon. :)

SharonTan

Mine at Mt Alvernia. First baby was there too. So far it was ok.

Btw 2x mommies, how old is ur 1st baby aldy? Will your 2nd baby be taken care by IL, nanny or infantcare centres? Care to share your thoughts?

SAllytan - As days r drawing near, I'm sure you are getting more and more excited to c your baby soon. :)
My #1 is now 25 mths old and she was attending childcare for quite a few mths after she turned 18 mths. but has gotten HFMD twice in 2 mths, so we just withdrawed her out. But will be moving house in april, so might look for childcare at Bukit Batok, or get a maid to look after both. Will get my mum or my grandmother in law to watch over the maids (grandmother in law has 1 maid too)

#2, if not getting maid, might look for nanny, or ask my mum see she can help or not.. but hard, cos she also working at the moment. Haven decide yet :nah:

michellechin

My #1 is now 25 mths old and she was attending childcare for quite a few mths after she turned 18 mths. but has gotten HFMD twice in 2 mths, so we just withdrawed her out. But will be moving house in april, so might look for childcare at Bukit Batok, or get a maid to look after both. Will get my mum or my grandmother in law to watch over the maids (grandmother in law has 1 maid too)

#2, if not getting maid, might look for nanny, or ask my mum see she can help or not.. but hard, cos she also working at the moment. Haven decide yet :nah:
HFMD is a major prob esp for FTWM! Nowadays got so many diseases. Sian and troublesome! Some more no preventive jabs for HFMD.

My girl's center was closed twice just last year and a few cases in between(not serious enuf to close). I sacrificed my leave to be with her till her center is confirmed clear from new cases. So far, my girl didn't get HFMD but I was a bit paranoid so didn't allow her to school.

Maid...thot of that option, nanny too but I decided to try out infantcare for my 2nd baby and my 1st girl still goes to nursery.

michellechin

Mine's too! Baby #2. Planning for c-sec. What abt you?

On 2nd thought, I am contemplating to try natural again. If natural don't happen, then will opt for c-sec epidural. Wanna be awake to c the process. Scared, of course and nervous too. hehehe. I tried c-sec full anesthetic and the waking up was so bad! Was so groggy!

Does exercising, like swimming, brisk walking, etc helps to go natural?

Btw, is KKH good (as in service and facilities)? See quite a few opt for there.

SharonTan

On 2nd thought, I am contemplating to try natural again. If natural don't happen, then will opt for c-sec epidural. Wanna be awake to c the process. Scared, of course and nervous too. hehehe. I tried c-sec full anesthetic and the waking up was so bad! Was so groggy!

Does exercising, like swimming, brisk walking, etc helps to go natural?

Btw, is KKH good (as in service and facilities)? See quite a few opt for there.
My first, cervix was stuck at 3cm and din open further.. so Doc say most prob 2nd one will be the same.. so advice me to go straight for c-sect. No point. But he did say if wan natural can try.. but higher risk.

I also went for GA. wake up ard 7pm, could not look after bb at all. Whole night slept thru till 6am den ask midwifes to bring bb over. So first night no contact with bb at all... den after tat got stressed by BFing consultant.. so no milk till i discharged on 5th day. Haiz.

sallytan

Hi Michelle,

Ya now feeling so excited :tlaugh:as the time is drawing nearer. Most likely i will need to be induced this coming sat :embarrassed:.

JacquiLau

Hi all!

I am first time mum too and my EDD is 25 March 09 and I will be delivering at Mount Alvernia... I am so scare and nervous!! My huddy is not in the country at the moment due to work and will only be back in March so I am quite worry that hubby won't make it in time! :bbconfused:

Velvenie

Hi all!

I am first time mum too and my EDD is 25 March 09 and I will be delivering at Mount Alvernia... I am so scare and nervous!! My huddy is not in the country at the moment due to work and will only be back in March so I am quite worry that hubby won't make it in time! :bbconfused:
Congrats dear... Dont worry ur hubby will be there. Btw u expecting boy or girl?

Dear mummies share leh... expecting boy or girl? For me i opt not to know so it will be a surprise:tlaugh:. My 1st one is boy so i hope is a girl this time round. Any mummy expecting girl and due in march?

michellechin

Congrats dear... Dont worry ur hubby will be there. Btw u expecting boy or girl?

Dear mummies share leh... expecting boy or girl? For me i opt not to know so it will be a surprise:tlaugh:. My 1st one is boy so i hope is a girl this time round. Any mummy expecting girl and due in march?

mine's a girl! 1st one also girl. :tlaugh: