EDD Sep 2010

mrs_eg

Hello!!! Im also waiting to visit my gynae on 1st feb... seems like there is still a looong time b4 i can see her... but no choice.. tats her earliest date.... and they also say go see gynae so early she might be able to see much anyway.... hehehe so if all confirm... I also belongs to this grp!!! :001_302:

mecolemummy

Hallo Princess & Mrs Eg...

My baby EDD is on the 12th Sept 2010... jus 3 days after my bday :)

let's stay intouch of our baby growth and share our experience along the motherhoon.
:wong29:

mrs_eg

Hihi, yup yup... Can slowly start this thread rolling...

Mine EDD 21sep... But was reading... It is said that only 4% of women will give birth exactly on their EDD!!! most give birth within 2 wks b4 or 2 wks after...!!

Jes~

Hi MecoleMummmy,

I'm new here & my EDD is also on 12 Sep 2010.
Visited my gynae yesterday & she did the scan for me. BB is just 3mm big. Have you seen your gynae yet?

mecolemummy

Halo Jes~ :wong3:

hahaha... same due date!!! koool... Virgo Tiger!!! Wow wow!!!
I went to the polyclinic to confirm my pregnancy (cos I did a home kit...). Jus made my appointment with a female gynae from KK... tis week she packed up till next week... so I will only be able to see her and do the scanning on the 30th Jan... Argh!!!

mecolemummy

Hihi, yup yup... Can slowly start this thread rolling...

Mine EDD 21sep... But was reading... It is said that only 4% of women will give birth exactly on their EDD!!! most give birth within 2 wks before or 2 wks after...!!
yeah yeah... very small amount of ppl give birth on the exact EDD. both my sisters had C-section so they planned their dates...:wong10:

well, i hope i will have a normal delivery... and on the exact EDD... :wong4:

mrs_eg

Haha tats positive thinking Mecolemummy...

I dun have vomitting , jus bloatedness... and i dun really feel tired n sleepy all the time... Tats not quite normal rite...??? Maybe the 'effect' hasnt sets in yet...

Anyone same here???

xicloudix

some do not experience morning sickness... those are the lucky ones....

but i experience terrible morning sickness on around 2nd mth onwards till the 4- 5th month.....

mecolemummy

hahaha... dun worry Eg mummy... all pregnancy are different. I'm not vomitting as well (opps, touchwood!!! hehe) but i do feel sleepy at times tat my eyes felt so heavy, jus can't keep them open until i hit the bed for a power nap... dan i good to go again. I'm having very bad constipation...:wong7:tat makes mi really bloated! Trying to eat more fruits but as now it's our 1st trimester so we are very limited to the fruits intake and food too, cos now can't take cooling stuff... like watermelon, pineapple... and too all preggies " Avoid Papaya! Might couse Miscarriage!!!

any good way to cure constipation???

zsan

Hi, I'm new here :) My EDD is estimated to be on 7 Sept 2010 ;) This is my first pregnancy and is checking around for female gynae..any to recommend?

mrs_eg

ThaNx for the pointers gals...

Zsan... Ive seen Dr adelina wong (TMC) once... Found her really nice n assuring... This is my first pregnancy so i cant offer much comments... But so far the comments ive read on her are good ones...

zsan

Thanks mrs_eg!! I will try searching through the web for more info..how is the charges at Thomson Medical Center like?? more expensive as compared to KK??

mrs_eg

Zsan,
Hmmm i guess shld be more ex than KK... Cos TMC is private... And under TMC itself there are so many private clinics n they charge differently... Sorry i duno whose most ex or whose less...

That time when i jus started TTC... i went to do some scanning n check up with Dr wong.. It cost me abt 300 bucks... If consultation alone ( tok only) is 80 bucks...

N like I said, i only went once... Im going again on 1 feb. Will update again.. Y dun u browse ard the forums... Alot of them see many various gyn frm TMC.. u might get some clue there?

Last edited:

varadidie

I am also expecting my 2nd baby which will be due 28th September 2010. :Dancing_wub:.. Ive had two miscarriages in the past.. and the recent miscarriages was when baby's at 11th week. Its so hard to stay positive but Iam trying..! :) ..

mrs_eg

I am also expecting my 2nd baby which will be due 28th September 2010. :Dancing_wub:.. Ive had two miscarriages in the past.. and the recent miscarriages was when baby's at 11th week. Its so hard to stay positive but Iam trying..! :) ..
2Nd baby?!? Cool... How old is your first already??

Don't think abt the past... take care of urself now...

mecolemummy

welcome to the september babies group!!! :wong19:

Good!!! stay positive!!! dun stress yourself over the past and eat well be happy and take good care of yourself now... hugz

MummyK

Hi Mummies here,
I'm totally new to motherhood..
Tomorrow will be going for first scan after 2 previous blood tests, so nervous!
Estimated EDD should be in Sept 2010.. :tlaugh:

mrs_eg

Hi Mummies here,
I'm totally new to motherhood..
Tomorrow will be going for first scan after 2 previous blood tests, so nervous!
Estimated EDD should be in Sept 2010.. :tlaugh:
Welcome!!!

Dun worry, you are not the only one thats new to motherhood ard here...
Update us ya? ;)