EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

Hello Giselle, yea its such a coincidence that our dates are the same! I'm also going for my second scan this Friday, 20 Jan. This will be my 7 week scan. How many weeks are you now? :)

Hi ladies, one more joining in... It's amazing that all ours first scanning is just one day after another, mine is on the 4th Jan. I'll be going back for my 2nd appt on this coming Friday.

Hello yeoymp, did all that exercise really help you in delivery? :) I want to leh but my hubby & in-laws are so uptight (cuz this is our first baby) that they don't let me do anything ;(

Hi Hi...

Think just be more balanced and nutritien diet, and of coz do not forget to have some light excercise to have smooth delivery.

For my 1st pregnancy, i do walk a lot and even climb staircase coz ppl told me it ill shorten the delivery time.....try it

yeoymp

Hi,

I do believe it helps......it tooks me 3 hours to deliver my girl, think that consider fast for 1st time. And you know i'm all natural birth.......without epidural.

Well, lots of friends around me says so.......walking or climb staircase would helps. Maybe your hubby and in law will feel climbing up staircase a bit danger, you can try slow walk.

Wow natural birth! 佩服 佩服!! I'll try to move ard more... As far as my hubby & in laws permit ;p btw, I've read that pregnant ladies aren't supposed to take soft unpasturized cheeses like feta & Brie... But do u know if it's safe to consume still after cooking? I'm thinking of pizzas etc. thanks! :)

yeoymp

yeah, i do heard before, but i guess it shld be alright when it is cooked.

where u seen ur gynae? i have not seen yet coz only managed to book the earliest which is 9th feb.

Oh I'm seeing Dr Cathryn Chan at Hougang. Its also difficult to get appt with her unless i'm willing to take leave and see her on weekdays... her weekends are all fully booked since a month or two ago!! I'll be seeing her tmr though... she wants to scan for bb heartbeat :)

colors

hi i strongly recommend Dr See Tho from Gleneagles. He's super experience doc. Had an ovarian cyst removed in Oct last yr n its cos of this that im unable to conceive. He assured me that I will b preggie after this op and wif God's grace im in early stage (3 wks) now.

Hi Mflee,

When ya EDD? I'm hvg my 1st appt with gynae today. Hope he's good..

mflee1312

Hi, my EDD is Sept 20. So u did make an appt to see him?? Rest assure he's the best gynae I've ever had, gentle n cheery!!!! his nurses are also very friendly.

Juan

Hi, I tested first kit but only faint line.
Will try to test tomorrow again cos I only 2 days delay.
Btw, I still have little PMS like stomach cramp.
If tested positive, will make appt with gynae only on 30.01.2012 cos I will back to M'sia tomorrow
BTW, this is my second baby....

xiaoer

Hi ladies, I went to doc on 17 Jan and doc says the size of my baby is 6 weeks but counting from mensus day should be 7 weeks. Was told to return to his clinic in 2 weeks time. Hopefully everything is fine. * Doc used vaginal scan and baby heartbeat could be seen! He also shown me a ultrasound scan at the tummy and nothing can be seen (but only snowy flakes).

Hey! Wow nw more ladies are joining us! Heehee it used to be quite lonely. Just moonjellie and me! Heehee

I would like to ask, any of you ladies, has your tummy start showing?

xiaoer

I think mine is showing a little whenever after meals.. lol.. the only time not bulging is the time when I woke up in the morning. Actually its a headache coz ppl might think its tummy! -.-" I notice tends to get hungry easily too..

oh ya.. is it true that we should consume 5mg of folic acid during first trimester? The doc says so! but seems too much leh.. haha

Audi28

Dunno if it's putting on weight on just bloated. Been feeling abit nausea too esp in d mornings. Will be seeing the doc in 2 weeks times again n that wld put me to 7 weeks. I'm due on 21 sep. anyone with the same date?

colors

Hi, my EDD is Sept 20. So u did make an appt to see him?? Rest assure he's the best gynae I've ever had, gentle n cheery!!!! his nurses are also very friendly.
Hi mflee,

I made an appt with Dr Lim Teck Beng from Mount Elizabeth. Didn't a scan today.. Dr said baby is around 22-23 days old. Need to review 2 weeks later for baby's heart beat and growth.. My EDD is also ard yours. :)

Any Happy Lunar Dragon Year mflee.. :)

xiaoer

My friend intro me Dr Lim too ..but I've selected my doc. Did doc told u the amt of folic acid to consume?

Last edited: