EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

sora

Hi mummies,

I just called TMC to ask about the childbirth class.. and they quoted me $361 for non-TMC patient, weekend class, taught by Mrs Wong... didn't know its so ex!! Has anyone joined prenatal class? How much did u pay?

Also, does anyone know what's the difference between FBI and Baby Planner incentives @ TMC? The receptionist @ ParentCraft kept selling me the Baby Planner incentives @ $499!!...

tealeaf

yeah, I think I am quite fortunate. My SIL also breezed through 3 pregnancies without MS.

one of this day I will drag my husband to Taka for baby fair.

welcome to the club mellissa :)

Today I did glucose test and antenatal screen II. I was almost passed out when I wanted to make payment (payment first before the test). The nurses were very helpful. They helped me to the resting room. This had never happened to me before. I guess the combination of lack of sleep, lack of water and food (fasting for more than 8 hours without food and drink), and pregnancy made me giddy.

tealeaf

sora, I checked the prenatal class in NUH is $210 for non NUH patient for 8 sessions. I have not decided whether to join or not.

felicity

hi everyone and welcome new mummies to the thread!

i'm still coughing like mad... and with a lot of phlegm. it's my 3rd week of coughing already! =( the coughing made me puke and lost my appetite, it's even worse than my MS! i hv no appetite for much things... been eating bread and porridge. but also diligently taking the supplements... because bread and porridge really can't give much to my baby.

i saw in 'my pregnancy' app that by now into 15 weeks, should have gained around 2 kg, but i've been losing weight from being so sick for so long. =( however i think not too much of a problem bah, since i'm bordering obese in the first place...

this week is a super duper busy week. will be a week of coughing + lack of sleep with so many things to do and deadlines to meet... dunno how to recover. sigh. hope i can cope well and all sickness will go away from me too!!

and all the best to all mummies! i've been reading this thread (on my phone when on the go) but just no time to log in and comment or update. cheers everyone. *hugs*

tealeaf

get well soon felicity. Hope you can get enough sleep during weekend.

My MIL gave me this recipe for coughing: radish + honey. wash the skin of radish cleanly and cut into 2 mm thick (round). put the cut radish in the glass and add honey until the radish is immersed. Let it stay for 2 hour and make a normal honey drink from it. Last time I tried, it gave me soothing feeling on my throat. I had been coughing for more than 3 weeks few months back.

Brenbelle

Hi, new mum to be joining in the thread. I am 13 plus weeks now and experiencing backache from time to time, really uncomfortable. Have anyone experience it and what are some of the remedies?

tealeaf

welcome to the club brenbelle :)

for your backaches, you can try to keep your back straight most of the time and do some back stretch. I have the jpeg file about the stretching and can send it to you if I have you email.

lizzy2101

Hi, new mum to be joining in the thread. I am 13 plus weeks now and experiencing backache from time to time, really uncomfortable. Have anyone experience it and what are some of the remedies?
13 weeks you can do prenatal yoga already. it helps good posture, lessen backaches (body aches) and help faster normal delivery! :) you can buy or download the video online or sign up for yoga sessions :)

Lingz12

Welcome mummies new to the thread! :D

I just received a call from the clinic.. My Oscar test and blood test results are normal! Super happy and relieved! The trauma I went thru last Friday is worth it.. Hee.. :Dancing_wub:

lizzy2101

Welcome mummies new to the thread! :D

I just received a call from the clinic.. My Oscar test and blood test results are normal! Super happy and relieved! The trauma I went thru last Friday is worth it.. Hee.. :Dancing_wub:
Yay Ling!!! My Dr. haven't call me yet it's been 1 week :(

Brenbelle

Thanks tealeaf, do you have the online link? I can explore myself. I don't mind giving you my email add but is it too 'expose' here? And thanks lizzy2101, maybe I should sign up for yoga but maybe just too lazy.. :)

Last edited:

lizzy2101

Hee.. Issit becos you going to see your gynae soon? So your gynae may be waiting for your next visit to tell you the result personally?
gynae appt. 24th March but i do remember Dr. said he will call if something's wrong not call to say the result :D (positive thinking LOL)

tealeaf

Nice Ling!
My doctor had not called me yet for my blood test and glucose result. Let's assume it's ok. hehe

Brenbelle, my doctor send me all the files. So I just read through from there. :001_302: you can pm me your email add.

lizzy2101

just went back home from a friend's house :) she's preggy too and experiencing low lying placenta, so be careful mummies! dont lift heavy stuffs and dont exercise too much, elevate you feet once in a while to help placenta move up :D cheers!