EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

tealeaf

Brenbelle, I just googled about the usage of tea tree oil during pregnancy. Apparently, skin will be more sensitive during pregnancy period so it's advisable to avoid it. So you should check with GP on the acne problem. :)

I think I will take folic acid for another 8 days and that's it. I am taking pregnancy milk. At first I could not stomach it because it tasted powdery in my mouth. I was so used to fresh carton milk.

Ling and felicity, I also could not wake up early. So sleepy until 11 am.

My stomach starts bulging. Have not applied the cream though. I am thinking to use shea butter to reduce the stretch mark. I read that shea butter is good to help scar heal faster.

Not yet wearing maternity wear. Will get it from my sis next month since her baby is now 7 month old. :001_302:

wish all MTBs good health!

lizzy2101

My skin is itchy too, mynfriend said its like heat rash, its all over my thighs and tummy so using lotion to minimise the itchiness.. I kept itching still though.

felicity

home alone and sick is bad enough. just received news that my grandmother passed away 30 min ago and been crying ever since :( sorry just looking for an outlet... dun wanna share in fb where all my uncles, aunties and cousins are also looking... will see all of them at the wake soon...

felicity

thank you tealeaf.

i think it's the work load + being sick + being alone + this piece of news all coming together... i'm crumbling and only my baby inside me to accompany me now. i won't say i'm super close to my grandma, some cousins are even closer, but i super love my grandma. the last time i saw her i told her i'm having a baby... and it's the last time ever.

Last edited:

lizzy2101

thank you tealeaf.

i think it's the work load + being sick + being alone + this piece of news all coming together... i'm crumbling and only my baby inside me to accompany me now. i won't say i'm super close to my grandma, some cousins are even closer, but i super love my grandma. the last time i saw her i told her i'm having a baby... and it's the last time ever.
Sorry for your loss felicity, stay stay strong and look after your health first. Condolences again...

Juan

I am also facing itchy skin and pimples problem. I tried phisogel shower cream but no use.
For stretch mark, I think I will try bio oil.
Nausea coming back this week :(

Brenbelle

Thanks tealeaf, will check with my GP. You can read this article on the use of tea tree oil during pregnancy : http://www.livestrong.com/article/355888-risks-of-using-tea-tree-oil-during-pregnancy/

Lizzy: Physiogel lotion is good for eczema condition, which I have on my arms, it relieves the itchness.

Stay strong felicity, for your family and your baby...

Hi Juan, guess we are not alone. :) I will try to check out which creams are suitable for us and let you know. At this stage, we cannot use many types of lotions that are unsuitable for preggies. For stretch marks, I heard from friends that the Clarins brand is good.

Last edited:
I'm using stretch mark control cream from Clarins in the daytime & bio oil at night.

My father told me cannot go 'sao mu' or tomb-sweeping during preggy cos at the crematorium/cemetry have a lot of 'yin' spirits which may bring harm our bb. But if just pray at home, its ok. Lucky my mil also agree & say I dun need go this year.. Yipeee!

Last edited:

lizzy2101

Thanks tealeaf, will check with my GP. You can read this article on the use of tea tree oil during pregnancy : Risks Of Using Tea Tree Oil During Pregnancy | LIVESTRONG.COM

Lizzy: Physiogel lotion is good for eczema condition, which I have on my arms, it relieves the itchness.

Stay strong felicity, for your family and your baby...

Hi Juan, guess we are not alone. :) I will try to check out which creams are suitable for us and let you know. At this stage, we cannot use many types of lotions that are unsuitable for preggies. For stretch marks, I heard from friends that the Clarins brand is good.
went to guardian and look for that physiogel, i hesitated to buy since my prob its just dry itchy skin. so i settled for cetaphil, my friend gave me palmers anti itch lotion too and the itchiness subsides slowly :) thanks for the thought though.

lizzy2101

Clinic called for confirmation of appointment this sat., i asked how was my OSCAR result the lady said its all normal! Yehey! :)

mellissalong

Does any mommies here experience only 2 weeks of morning sickness (queasiness & nausea) and then feel really well after that? My sickness disappeared when I hit 9 weeks and I'm paranoid as usual. Started my 13th week already and am scheduled for Oscar's tomorrow.

tealeaf

hi mellissa, actually I do not have morning sickness. Only sometimes in the afternoon I felt a bit nauseous but it's gone in 2-3 hours. Doctor said my baby is ok. Don't worry too much ok?
Every individual is different