EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

jellybnzw

Hello mummies!i am in 15weeks going for scan next week.feeling tired all the time and back aching all the time.this is my second one after c-section and now thinking if I should opt for c-section instead as my first baby was breech.

mellissalong

Thank u tea leaf!! I'll be opting for c-section this time round too as I don't have a choice as my first birth was also via c-section in Dec 2010. Heard from a friend who went under the knife the second time that the recovery period will be longer and the wound will be much more painful compared to the 1st time! HORROR! Hope this is based on individual also. Hehe. Personally, I was quite relieved that I chose c-section although I needed around 2 weeks to fully recover (able to bend and stretch without much effort) so I wouldn't really mind going through it again. Natural birth (natural pain) is definitely an experience all mothers should not miss out but if circumstances do not permit, don't beat yourself over it because all mothers are brave and wonderful regardless which birth method they eventually choose! Jiayou all! =)

purpur

Hi all, did you all experience nausea in the mid of ur slp at nite ? If eat some snacks, the nausea will go away fast eventhough u r not hungry ?

Brenbelle

Hi mellissahong, how was your first c-sect? Was it very painful after the op, how long does the wound takes to heal and are the scars unsightly? I am first-time mtb, had the intention to opt for c-sect (with the approval of my supportive hb) as I am unable to withstand the 10 over hours of pain! Do share your experience with us.

Last edited:

felicity

oh minako my parents or in-laws nv say anything... so i went for sao-mu already with my parents and relatives. my grandma just passed on so will be at her wake every night until the funeral.

lizzy that's good news!

mellissa it's ok.. some mothers don't experience morning sickness at all!

my cough is not gone, i'm having a flu and my nose is dripping like an expired tap, and my sore throat is making a comeback. plus my workload (working in the day and bringing all my work to do at the wake at night) and lost of my grandma... my pregnancy is actually the last thing on my mind now.

Lingz12

my cough is not gone, i'm having a flu and my nose is dripping like an expired tap, and my sore throat is making a comeback. plus my workload (working in the day and bringing all my work to do at the wake at night) and lost of my grandma... my pregnancy is actually the last thing on my mind now.
My condolences felicity.. stay strong! :D

regenz

My condolences felicity.

Maybe you can try talk to your superior regarding your stess ? Maybe there is another way out ?

Juan

anyone drink those bottle chicken essence? my blood test show me not enough blood and I feel tired easily. thinking to buy chicken essence.

lizzy2101

Does any mommies here experience only 2 weeks of morning sickness (queasiness & nausea) and then feel really well after that? My sickness disappeared when I hit 9 weeks and I'm paranoid as usual. Started my 13th week already and am scheduled for Oscar's tomorrow.
I dont have MS except occasional nausea but im always tired and sleepy.. I sometimes crave for food and dislikes some smells but thats about it so every pregnancy symptoms are diff.

Radical

Hang on tight everyone. It's nearing the end of the first trimester. Shoo shoo morning sickness.

Has any of your hubbies had success listerning to little one yet?
I hear multiple little soft popping sounds sometimes when I put my ears on my wife's tummy.
Very faint poping sounds. She's at her 15th week now.

What does it actually sound like? Can share your experience, especially if this is your 2nd or more child.

tealeaf

that's what I heard too about c-section, mellissa! One month ago I already decided that I would go for c-section, after hearing about the recovery time (2-6 months), I was a bit scared. Now I am considering natural. So right now I am still undecided. I think if my baby can come out naturally within due date, than natural it is. if my gynae asks me to induce, then I will decide c-section. I heard that induce sometimes caused baby to be in stress because baby can't come out. end up with c-section after enduring more than 10 hours labor.

Hi all, did you all experience nausea in the mid of ur slp at nite ? If eat some snacks, the nausea will go away fast eventhough u r not hungry ?
hi purpur, according to what I read, if you feel nauseous, it's better to have small meal like snacks. Have you tried it?

radical, my hubby can't hear anything except my stomach growls. I told him it's still too early. perhaps another 4 weeks hopefully. He is eager to hear little one's sound. hehehe

lizzy2101

that's what I heard too about c-section, mellissa! One month ago I already decided that I would go for c-section, after hearing about the recovery time (2-6 months), I was a bit scared. Now I am considering natural. So right now I am still undecided. I think if my baby can come out naturally within due date, than natural it is. if my gynae asks me to induce, then I will decide c-section. I heard that induce sometimes caused baby to be in stress because baby can't come out. end up with c-section after enduring more than 10 hours labor.
Two pregnancy all induced and all normal vaginal delivery and only gas no epidural or anything. :p labor last 2 hours with first child, 2nd child labor last 3 hours ;) 3rd pregnancy idk i hope more faster. So if you can make it normal go for it! And yes, 2ndpregnancy is the more difficult pregnancy ever in my opinion. :) ninite all!

rosemummy

Hi tea leaf! It is my first pregnancy and I just passed my Oscar tests. But I can't feeling my belly so big! :p and makes me wonder whether normal a not!

tealeaf

actually it's normal. When my friend was 3 months pregnant, I was surprised to see her belly like 4-5 months pregnant. Early this year she delivered a healthy and cute baby boy :) if you belly is big, then your baby has more space to move around. My sis in law also had big space for her baby to move around. Mine was so narrow. :embarrassed:

tealeaf

My friend told me my tummy big cos I do not have morning sickness?? Is that possible?
I dont't have morning sickness, but my belly is still not so big. My mum kept asking whether I was really pregnant. I showed her USG scan picture she did not believe also. My friend had big belly but she had morning sickness. My sister In law on the other hand, never had morning sickness in her 3 pregnancies!

Exercise in moderation ya, don't strain yourself :)

Let's have a healthy baby together:001_302: