EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

Melly

Hi Rosemummy,

Hmm, looks like I better start to "shop" around for all the necessary baby & confinement items then! Lucky you, most of my friends started their family early so their kids all grown up. So I will need to start from scratch & buy everything :(

Thanks for the tip on the warehouse sale, I'm thinking of going there to take a look...

Hi melly mummy, my EDD is 6 sep and I have booked my massage. My MIL coming do my confinement. Other than that I am buying baby stuff slowly. Today just got call from a Fren that she is giving me baby clothes and Medela pump and asked me not to buy! Sweet of her!:) other than that my colleagues have been giving me her maternity clothes which I am wearing to work now so I am cutting down on shopping and hope more frens will give me hand me downs!:)

mflee1312

Hi rosemummy can i have more details on the baby studio warehouse sale??

Hi felicity mummy
I still trying to figure out the registry stuff! My colleagues planning a baby shower for me nearer to date :)

I am going for baby studio warehouse sales this sat at chai Chee!

QUOTE=felicity;643369]rosemummy hee ur colleagues are so sweet! :D where is a good place to set up a bb registry? haha we all should set up one for our wishlist! :p

came in wanting to share on the OG baby fair... u went already! how was it?
here's more info for the rest, it's on 12-25 april :)
http://singapore-promotions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/OG-12-Apr-2012.jpg
[/QUOTE]

sora

aiyo i wanna go to the baby studio warehouse sale also.. um.. but i live @ north.. bedok far away yo..
any mummies went there already? how is it?

sora

hi mummies!
how many set of clothes do u plan to buy for bb? what kind? side snap, front snap, string tie? long, short sleeves? bodysuits??

DiceWee

Halo all mummies,

Been long time never catch up with yours:) Just back from details scan, everything looks fine yeah! Dr Chan said my boy's 2nd toe is longer than the 1st one, same with my husband :err: haha. Amazing! 101% confirm that he is my husband's son ;p
Just signed up the $1000 package with Dr Chan's so that we don't have to pay for the consultation & scan fee from now on. But still have lot more to go/pay such as delivery fee, room fee etc.
Have to make decision on which room-type on next visit, is anyone going to deliver at Thomson also & what is your decision on the room?

felicity

Halo all mummies,

Been long time never catch up with yours:) Just back from details scan, everything looks fine yeah! Dr Chan said my boy's 2nd toe is longer than the 1st one, same with my husband :err: haha. Amazing! 101% confirm that he is my husband's son ;p
Just signed up the $1000 package with Dr Chan's so that we don't have to pay for the consultation & scan fee from now on. But still have lot more to go/pay such as delivery fee, room fee etc.
Have to make decision on which room-type on next visit, is anyone going to deliver at Thomson also & what is your decision on the room?
i'm delivering at tmc, gotten single room because i was hoping to let hubby or some family member stay over... if shared room cannot stay overnight right? my mum was like... the more the merrier mah, got ppl to accompany u plus cheaper, but i love privacy and i don't think i'll be in the mood to mingle... haha

n ur detailed scan is so detailed! i didn't see toes wor lol... only see hands and legs... see bb open and close mouth... bb v hyper keeps moving around so difficult to scan lol

wow u ladies are fast! i haven't bought a single thing yet except one diaper bag organizer from gmarket... my hubby bought some socks on his last overseas work trip.

we hv a lot of difficulties agreeing on a name for the bb >< anyone gonna see master to calculate name for bb?

Piglim

Wow its been a month since I last wrote in here... Currently on my 21 weeks... and thankfully *touch wood* my Morning sickness is getting better... the vomitting really depends on the food I eat... Not sure if all the mummies have fully got over the MS?

Just did my detailed scan yesterday and all's well. Kinda amazing to see the structure of the spine... but like Felicity, Hubby and I werent able to see the fine details of the baby's features..
I am starting to feel the baby's movement in my tummy! A few days ago, the baby even hi-5 twice to my hubby! hahah it was kinda funny cos we werent expecting the baby to "hit" so hard!

My back is starting to ache like crazy, esp on the right side... not sure if its due to my slping position (I slp on my left side - cos thats wats recommended by most forums and pple) Seems like the dream genii wasnt able to cure aches afterall.. haha.. Just using it for the sake of using it.

I havent bought any baby stuff yet.. cos most are hand-me-downs from my cousins and sister...the only thing i have done is booking of the
-confinement lady
-post natal massage lady
-prenatal classes in June by Mrs Wong at AMK
Will be doing prenatal massage in my 3rd trimester...

Have I miss out anything?
Felicity do we need to book the ward so early? So you book it thru your gynae or TMC? And do you pay in full now or what?I heard if want single ward have to book... but didnt know its this early!

ya man... Baby names are sooooo difficult... well, for chinese name, we'll only select after the baby's born. (Calculate with the 8 characters mah) but I wish to have an english name for my son... So far all the names I selected, hubby crossed out.. boo!

Jia you everybody!!! we are halfway through already!!! cant believe its gonna be another < 4 mths to seeing my boy!

sora

i'm delivering at tmc, gotten single room because i was hoping to let hubby or some family member stay over... if shared room cannot stay overnight right? my mum was like... the more the merrier mah, got ppl to accompany u plus cheaper, but i love privacy and i don't think i'll be in the mood to mingle... haha

n ur detailed scan is so detailed! i didn't see toes wor lol... only see hands and legs... see bb open and close mouth... bb v hyper keeps moving around so difficult to scan lol

wow u ladies are fast! i haven't bought a single thing yet except one diaper bag organizer from gmarket... my hubby bought some socks on his last overseas work trip.

we hv a lot of difficulties agreeing on a name for the bb >< anyone gonna see master to calculate name for bb?
My gynae told me bb no cleft lips during detailed scan... I was surprised, its detailed indeed!

sora

Wow its been a month since I last wrote in here... Currently on my 21 weeks... and thankfully *touch wood* my Morning sickness is getting better... the vomitting really depends on the food I eat... Not sure if all the mummies have fully got over the MS?

Just did my detailed scan yesterday and all's well. Kinda amazing to see the structure of the spine... but like Felicity, Hubby and I werent able to see the fine details of the baby's features..
I am starting to feel the baby's movement in my tummy! A few days ago, the baby even hi-5 twice to my hubby! hahah it was kinda funny cos we werent expecting the baby to "hit" so hard!

My back is starting to ache like crazy, esp on the right side... not sure if its due to my slping position (I slp on my left side - cos thats wats recommended by most forums and pple) Seems like the dream genii wasnt able to cure aches afterall.. haha.. Just using it for the sake of using it.

I havent bought any baby stuff yet.. cos most are hand-me-downs from my cousins and sister...the only thing i have done is booking of the
-confinement lady
-post natal massage lady
-prenatal classes in June by Mrs Wong at AMK
Will be doing prenatal massage in my 3rd trimester...

Have I miss out anything?
Felicity do we need to book the ward so early? So you book it thru your gynae or TMC? And do you pay in full now or what?I heard if want single ward have to book... but didnt know its this early!

ya man... Baby names are sooooo difficult... well, for chinese name, we'll only select after the baby's born. (Calculate with the 8 characters mah) but I wish to have an english name for my son... So far all the names I selected, hubby crossed out.. boo!

Jia you everybody!!! we are halfway through already!!! cant believe its gonna be another < 4 mths to seeing my boy!

Am attending wbb class also but starting end apr! Usually people say better attend later otherwise will forget e thgs... But I worry by 3rd t am gonna get reeeeally big :p
heard we can buy swaddling blanket/ towels (??) @ her class & they r supposed to b q gd.. :wong19::001_302: