EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

paul

Oh dear, i think we all gotta find something that works.. i just bought the ginger tea.. hope it don't go to waste.. I bought some mints too.. gonna try that..

Today had terrible MS in the morning too, feeling worse than yesterday, almost puked.. was choking .. :( I had a cup of fresh orange juice for lunch, i think the sourness helped me abit, reduced my nausea in the afternoon.. may we can try fruit juices? Anyone know what types of fruit juices to avoid?
For me I got a hot flask and bring to office and drink warm water.

meltie

ic.. that's nice! Hmm my job is sales and am always on the go, i can't get warm water always.. and especially when i am driving, i tend to feel car sick.. sigh.. currently relying on my little water bottle for room temp water.. feel stressed at work and i got to walk alot.. after a day at work, i am more or less extremely exhausted.. Trying to find a way to balance..

coriela

I am still having bad MS today. Woke up at 2am in the morning and felt sick, like having a very bad motion sickness/food poisoning. Keeping wanting to puke. Came office ate plain biscuits and drink warm water still no relieve. Not eating preserve figs and see if the feeling will go away....

Sigh.....

paul

You buy a HOT flask to store the warm water. Maybe u can take MC/ leave. I took a lot in Dec to rest well...

lizzy2101

anyone experiencing nausea and diarrhea instead of vomitting?! im experiencing it right now and it so sucks.... i read its normal sign of morning sickness especially when you are 6 weeks preggy and above..

felicity

i vomitted last night =( today didn't have good appetite in the morning, but just now suddenly craving for all kinds of food and ate a lot like a fish, see what eat what, now super full and felt like vomiting again. had sour plum but actually found the sour plum too sour! now eating preserved figs..

felicity

just vomitted :( and now drinking ginger tea. 'super' brand one... i used to find the taste too sharp for my liking but now i actually find it wierdly soothing!

lizzy2101

just vomitted :( and now drinking ginger tea. 'super' brand one... i used to find the taste too sharp for my liking but now i actually find it wierdly soothing!
Heard ginger ale helps too if you dont wanna drink hot ginger tea everytime... Try to eat soda crackers whenever you feel hungry too.

meltie

Ya, i got nausea and diarrhoea too.. sigh.. i am lactose intolerant , so can't take yoghurt, maybe will take some bananas.

Today wanted to buy a hot flask fromtangs sales, but was nauseated when i went to the basement where people were cooking.. felt like fainting.. so did not manage to buy.. long queues!!

Just wondering, anyone has already the need to change bigger bra like me? realised i'm 2 sizes bigger now.. only 5weeks+.. is it abnormal?? Plus my breasts are super tender and sore, with green veins... :/

lizzy2101

Ya, i got nausea and diarrhoea too.. sigh.. i am lactose intolerant , so can't take yoghurt, maybe will take some bananas.

Today wanted to buy a hot flask fromtangs sales, but was nauseated when i went to the basement where people were cooking.. felt like fainting.. so did not manage to buy.. long queues!!

Just wondering, anyone has already the need to change bigger bra like me? realised i'm 2 sizes bigger now.. only 5weeks+.. is it abnormal?? Plus
my breasts are super tender and sore, with green veins... :/
It's normal meltie, im having the same situation :) i bought the bra that guardian's selling, soft and supporting my breast cos i dont want underwire, it adds pain to my sore breast.

felicity

lizzy thanks! i just got home... waiting for hubby to come back and bring me out for dinner. i feel empty after i vomited earlier, but hv no appetite at all. i don't feel like eating anything sweet or sour or savoury or salty or spicy... i just don't feel like eating anything and msg my hubby, so he told me to wait... he's having a late meeting now... sigh...

and i'm having the same problem too but still wearing my old bras... my breasts are swollen and tender. still haven't found time to buy new ones, so they are literally bulging out of my old bras =/ when i had a short time to shop on wed, i didn't find anything i like! i've become like super fussy!!!

felicity

i shall try extension... but all my bra have underwires and cups are bursting too... only my sports bras are wireless but they are super tight to begin with and super difficult to pull over my head now... =/ really hv to go shop for new bras...

today i vomited again after dinner. =( until now tummy feels empty but no appetite for anything... waiting for hubby to come back and bring me out for supper, hopefully can find something i want to eat.

meltie

Me too! Cup size increased, so need to go get a bigger one.. the salesgirl did not believe i needed the vigger cup and hesitant to let me try on.. Bought 2 new ones in the end.. shall try to buy the extensions soon!

Today i woke up with stomachache and cramps.. took MC.. actually feel better resting at home.. tonight no nausea! Yay!! I crave for more vegetables and fruits though.. :)

Hope everyone is feeling better today!!

felicity

meltie, ur stomachache and cramps gone away already?

yes, hope everyone is feeling much better and enjoy the weekend! :D

Piglim

i shall try extension... but all my bra have underwires and cups are bursting too... only my sports bras are wireless but they are super tight to begin with and super difficult to pull over my head now... =/ really have to go shop for new bras...

today i vomited again after dinner. =( until now tummy feels empty but no appetite for anything... waiting for hubby to come back and bring me out for supper, hopefully can find something i want to eat.
So envious of u... At least u got e mood to go out. I just don't feel like getting out of the house. ESP for meal times... Cos I dont like to vomit in public toilets.... Today report MC too... I wonder how u gals r dealing with work in such conditions... Cannot tell pple I m pregnant cos I'm still not 3mths yet... Yet it's so obvious. N when pple ask cannot deny, yet cannot tell... So Xin ku...

Do u all find climbing e stairs a difficult task now? I feel worst than an old lady... I used to b an athlete, I m also very skinny... Now e bulging tummy is even more obvious...