EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

mflee1312

ive yet to discuss the package wif dr seetho. his routine checkup ranges from 200 onwards, kinda of steep but its worth it. will b seeing him again this sat.

meltie

Hi felicity, sorry i thought i replied but saw that it did not get posted. My stomachache went away after i slept the whole morning.. cramps still hve on off.. don't feel like working when i woke up this morning.. stomachache again.. i think its due to the duphaston and some constipation.. can't pass much out..

hey piglim, i also walk up an down the stairs everyday as i live in walk up apartment and at the 3rd floor.. starting to get abit of panting.. especially after dinner, i get stitches when i walk.. once when going up the stairs, i couldn't walk anymore but to wait for the pain to subside and take one step at a time.. can't imagine how it'll be like when i get heavier!!

Does any of you get stitches easily? Mine is on the left side, under the diaphragm. :/

Frenchkitty

I'm currently only almost 9 weeks but I feel so giddy, exhausted, no concentration at work, no energy whole day!!! My 1st pregnancy was nOT like that at all. Super upset & feel like quitting my job so I can stay home. Is this normal to feel like quitting ?? Sigh can't take it!

lizzy2101

Frenchkitty-
I think its only part of pregnancy, im moody and sensitive than i was before... You will much more feel better when you reach 2nd tri mester so hang on :) but of course any decision is all up to you and your baby. :) think whats best for the both of you. Cheers!

felicity

meltie i don't have stitches... i do walk a lot and use the stairs a lot each day. i get tired only when i'm walking while carrying heavy things like when i carry my work laptop and piles of work home.

minako yes he was from kk. his package is with WC Cheng & A at TMC. here's his website drbenjamintham.com - Dr Benjamin Tham

icysheens

hi :) coming to 6 weeks but still dont feel pregnant the least to say..should i be thankful or worried...any good female gynaes to recommend...i want a nice patient one pls....

meltie i don't have stitches... i do walk a lot and use the stairs a lot each day. i get tired only when i'm walking while carrying heavy things like when i carry my work laptop and piles of work home.

minako yes he was from kk. his package is with WC Cheng & A at TMC. here's his website drbenjamintham.com - Dr Benjamin Tham

Felicity, may i ask ask how much you paid for consultation fees for 1st visit? I juz made appt with him on 14Feb :)

Last edited:

felicity

Juan, hope u r feeling better already!

and hi, adelynn! :D

minako, i paid around $160 for the first consultation inclusive of my scan and supplements. the package will be $600, to sign from week 12 onwards only, thus i haven't signed... since i'm only in week 10 =/

lizzy2101

Hi all and welcome for those who are new :) im having flu right now ad it adds more uncomfy feeling with y MS :( i hope ill feel better soon and hong too that the antibiotics wont affect my lil one :(

yingzy

Hi all lovely mummies to be!

Do check out the newborn photography to capture your bundle of joy when they arrived =)

FB: Search "PetitePix Studio" or email us at petitepixstudio@gmail.com

Wishing all mummies to be a smooth delivery!

felicity

today MIL offered me fried nian gao but it's very charred and i vomited after that =(

hope all ladies will feel better soon and let all the nauseous, flu and aches go far far away from us!

Juan

Hi Felicity, before I preg, my breakfast always come with one cup of coffee but now I have to change to milo.
Today, I am so sick with milo so I take half cup of coffee :)
No nauseous and no vomit !

felicity

Hi Juan... i used to take coffee with breakfast everyday too. i even take coffee before bedtime! but now somehow i don't have urge to drink coffee... i used to crave for the aroma of coffee and love it when i walked pass yakun but now i feel nauseous when i smell coffee =/ so i guess it's a blessing in disguise for me. before i'm pregnant i'm like u, and my mum too. whenever i'm feeling headachy, my mum will suggest taking coffee, and i always do that! and we will drink bedtime coffee at 11pm... haha... now i'm more into soya milk.

anyway doc says one caffeine drink a day is ok... include coffee, tea and coke. so half a cup a day should be fine i guess.

meltie

Hi all..

I am stuck in bed again.. ate some popiah last night and had bad diarrhoea and cramps this morning! :( Feeling cold at my hands and feet..

Sigh, 1 MC a week so far.. i am trying to tahan!

Really wish all our MS go far far away now!!!