EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

tealeaf

it's ok to drink cold drink in moderate. Sometimes I craved for cold stuff too.

I did my simple scan yesterday. Doc said high chance it's a girl. My detailed scan will be 8th may.

sapphire

it's ok to drink cold drink in moderate. Sometimes I craved for cold stuff too.

I did my simple scan yesterday. Doc said high chance it's a girl. My detailed scan will be 8th may.
Woohoo.. congrats tealeaf!!

I wish for a girl too... but somehow or rather I kinda have this gut feeling my baby's gonna be a boy...... We'll just have to wait and see........

sapphire

I always drink cold water/drinks and eat ice kachang every week! So dont worry not only you :p and i dont think cold drinks will harm the baby.. :)
Ya lor... I spent time researching leh.. but so far have not seen any scientific findings that says cold stuff is harmful to baby... =( Will need to wait to see how is baby doing in another 2 weeks...

tealeaf

yes juan. this is our first. Hubby said boy or girl did not matter. PIL wants boy, but when we told them it's probably girl, they were ok too. My parents most probably want boy too. But girl is also ok. Since my sis already gave birth to a boy.

rosemummy

Among all the scan, the detailed scan is the most "worrying" and exciting!
Actually my doctor already knows baby gender earlier but I told him to wait for my husband to be around then tell us the results and it happens when we went for detailed scan and my hubby saw our boy on screen before they even reveal to us! :)
Yes mummies, we all pray our babies well and happy, boy or girl are both wonderful babes! :)

yes juan. this is our first. Hubby said boy or girl did not matter. PIL wants boy, but when we told them it's probably girl, they were ok too. My parents most probably want boy too. But girl is also ok. Since my sis already gave birth to a boy.

autumn82

Yeah, as long as the baby is healthy, i think gender doesn't really matters. :)

This round I'm hoping for a girl, gynae did say 70% girl, but must wait for detailed scan this 23rd to be double confirm.

Anyway, I'm already purchasing items in pink... So it better be a girl.. else... too bad. :D

sapphire

Yeah, as long as the baby is healthy, i think gender doesn't really matters. :)

This round I'm hoping for a girl, gynae did say 70% girl, but must wait for detailed scan this 23rd to be double confirm.

Anyway, I'm already purchasing items in pink... So it better be a girl.. else... too bad. :D
Couldn't agree with you more!! As long as baby is healthy, boy or girl doesn't really matter, they are still our bundles of joy and love...

Last edited:

felicity

congrats to all the mummies who have done their detailed scans! mine will be tomorrow..

in my office as i'm typing this.. last night at over 1am.. i wanted to sleep but my hair's wet, so i went to the living room n on the dim lights to blowdry my hair as i didn't want to do it in my room whr hubby's asleep.. i saw a shadow walked pass my right and i thought my hubby was awake, i turned around and saw no one. thinking maybe i'm just too tired n eyes playing tricks on me, i continued to blowdry, but another shadow walked pass.. on my right then to my left.. i turned 360 deg.. there is no one. and a third time a shadow walked pass my right.. i utterly freaked out, off my hair dryer and the lights and head straight to bed, shivering. this morning i woke up and still feeling very traumatized :( bless me and my baby.. :07:

Juan

Should I still make a wish for a baby boy since my details scan on fixed on 23.05.
although my gynae already said is a girl :wewub: :p

Brenbelle

Congrats tealeaf and rosemummy! :)

My detailed scan will be on 28th of this month, feeling excited & anxious as getting to see the little one again.

By the way, any mummies experience the baby bum growing fast within time span of 2 weeks? Just 2 weeks ago, my hubby said my tummy is still quite flat, now it had grown to an obvious bum, weight gained around 2 kg so far. Felt so worried that I may become fat and clumsy within the next few months if this continues, still got another 5 more months to go! :(

Last edited:

rosemummy

Juan mummy: your gynae so confirm girl ah?
I thought detailed scan would be more accurate! :smile:
Best wishes!

Should I still make a wish for a baby boy since my details scan on fixed on 23.05.
although my gynae already said is a girl :wewub: :p

rosemummy

So excited for you Felicity Mummy! Baby and you will be blessed!
Tell us the good news soon! :smile:

congrats to all the mummies who have done their detailed scans! mine will be tomorrow..

in my office as i'm typing this.. last night at over 1am.. i wanted to sleep but my hair's wet, so i went to the living room n on the dim lights to blowdry my hair as i didn't want to do it in my room whr hubby's asleep.. i saw a shadow walked pass my right and i thought my hubby was awake, i turned around and saw no one. thinking maybe i'm just too tired n eyes playing tricks on me, i continued to blowdry, but another shadow walked pass.. on my right then to my left.. i turned 360 deg.. there is no one. and a third time a shadow walked pass my right.. i utterly freaked out, off my hair dryer and the lights and head straight to bed, shivering. this morning i woke up and still feeling very traumatized :( bless me and my baby.. :07:

reiann

hi all,

glad to hear all seems to be well with all of you.

just something to keep you all mothers-to-be of a september baby:
why would you want to have a boy or a girl? especially a boy. why? why this gender expectation?

and even more shocking from what I've read earlier, why would you go shopping for blue baby stuff once you know you're expecting a boy???

I'm expecting a girl, delighted in any case, because I saw her sucking her thumb on the ultrasound. I have already bought some baby rompers, some white, some yellow, some pink, and some blue :)

blue is not only for boys, and pink not only for girls.

wanting to have a boy - is it cos you think a boy will fulfill what your expectations of a boy/male will be?

rosemummy

Hi Mummy Brenbelle, I think baby bum grows faster from 4th month onwards and I have already put up 6-7 kg now! :p
Next few months more weight gain expected as baby is growing.
Yes detailed scan is really exciting! I am sure many mummies looking forward! I was thinking about my detailed scan the past weeks and relief that everything goes well. So now is preparation now!
Just patiently wait for 2 more weeks ok and you get to see your baby soon in scan! :)

Congrats tealeaf and rosemummy! :)

My detailed scan will be on 28th of this month, feeling excited & anxious as getting to see the little one again.

By the way, any mummies experience the baby bum growing fast within time span of 2 weeks? Just 2 weeks ago, my hubby said my tummy is still quite flat, now it had grown to a obvious bum, weight gained around 2 kg so far. Felt so worried that I may become fat and clumsy within the next few months if this continues, still got another 5 more months to go! :(