EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

echua

Hi all mummies to be & daddies to be,

im selling the following items...

Blue Baby Net Bouncer;
Brought at $33. Selling it now at $30.
Used only 1 or 2 times.
Misplaced the original plastic bag for the bouncer.

Baby carrier (red in colour);
Brought at the price of $36 at Kiddy Palace.
Selling it away at $30
Box throw away already. Whereby there not much instruction teaching you how to use it too.

Blue net baby cradle sarong;
Brought at the price of $20 plus. Selling it away at $15.
My baby dislike to sleep in the net sarong. Used for lesser than 5 times. Wash it before.

Gift set (4 pieces)
Winnie the pooh
Consist of : 1 Body suit, 1 burpcloth, 1 8oz bottle and 1 set mittens.

Gift set (8 pieces)
B for Bear
Consist of: 1 T-shirt, 1 body suit, 2 wash cloths, 1 set of booties, 1 set of mitten, 1 bib and 1 diaper cover.

Gift set (10 pieces)
Yellow duckie
Consist of: 1 body suit, 1 T-shirt, 1 bib, 1 hat, 3 wash cloths, 1 set of mittens and booties and 1 diaper cover.

Gift set (6 pieces)
Mickey n Minnie Mouse
Consist of: 1 body suit, 1 cap, 1 bib, 2 burp cloth and 1 set of booties.

Adult clothing
Dress, shirt, short, skirt, vest, short jacket, tube dress.
Do message me for measurement and photo of clothing, if interested.

IF you want me to send the huge items over to your house, additional charge is apply.

Thank you once again
Any enquiry, just message me and I will get back to you asap

Brenbelle

Hi mummies, can anyone feedback which skin moisturizers for body are safe to use? I have been using Vaseline lightening lotion for long time and worried that it's not safe for preggies.

felicity

Ya, felicity, how are you? Details scan OK and the gender is the one you wish?
hi Juan and all! tealeaf and Juan, thanks for asking :)

bb is a little princess... hubby and i already hv a hunch that it's a gal since i'm pregnant, although ww were hoping for a boy when trying, but it's ok. my only reason for wanting a boy previously is to save money actually... hahaha =x sure buy a lot of sweet cutie stuff for the princess one!! :p bb gal stuff are so irresistable!!!

doc says everything's fine... bb as usual, v active, dancing away when doing the scan. so far i've been to oscar scan, detailed scan, and normal scan by 3 diff docs... all say bb dancing or v hyper cannot stop moving... influenced by my mambo nights and playing just dance on kinect in my first mth of pregnancy? i was unaware then and was dancing a lot >< i haven't felt the kicking though. although i only gained 0.5 kg since start of pregnancy, there's ample space for bb to dance away inside... not kicking on me yet. but maybe the extra room for bb means my digestive systems all squashed up, so v prone to vomitting...

i like to eat spicy stuff and have been eating spicy stuff often... so far i feel ok, but sometimes i will still vomit, and spicy food are nasty to vomit!

i bought bio oil for stretch mark because my bro's gf says it helps her lighten her scars and she really trusts in it... ytd at tmc, the saleslady at the pharmacy was recommending this brand called elancyl... she says a lot of ppl give v good review. any one heard b4 or used b4?

Last edited:

tealeaf

Felicity, it's great that everything went well yesterday :)

how come you have 3 different docs for different scans?

True, baby girl stuff is soooo cuteee... If I have a niece, I could not resist to buy her cute clothes, cute toys, etc. But I have an active nephew and he is so cute. hehehe...

felicity

hee i went to 3 docs cos first one i just went to confirm my pregnancy, b4 i decided on my gynae... actually that one, bb still small i think maybe she didn't say bb dancing dancing... wait i think she did... was a tiny dancing bb at 8 weeks lol. then i went to my gynae. third one was when i was having my long bad cough, i scared affect bb so just walked in at nearby gynae to do an impromptu check on one of the days i was on mc, just to hv peace of mind...

yea bb girl stuff super sweet and cute! will be v hard to resist!!! already told my hubby i wanna buy hello kitty doll hse =x

rosemummy

Baby girls clothing seems to have more choices!:)
I went OG sales today to get richgi clothings for my boy. Heard from colleagues very comfy!
Going for baby studio warehouse sales next week.
My colleagues very sweet ask me don buy so many things they ask me set up registry so that they can buy for me the things I want!:))

hee i went to 3 docs cos first one i just went to confirm my pregnancy, b4 i decided on my gynae... actually that one, bb still small i think maybe she didn't say bb dancing dancing... wait i think she did... was a tiny dancing bb at 8 weeks lol. then i went to my gynae. third one was when i was having my long bad cough, i scared affect bb so just walked in at nearby gynae to do an impromptu check on one of the days i was on mc, just to hv peace of mind...

yea bb girl stuff super sweet and cute! will be v hard to resist!!! already told my hubby i wanna buy hello kitty doll hse =x

serenelm

Felicity: I used Elancyl for my previous 3 pregnancies, worked fine but there's a slight smell which I din like in the early 2nd tri... But once my sensitivity to smells lessened in later 2nd tri, I was okie wif the smell. This time round, I'm using Clarins cream for anti-stretch mark. No smell at all, I like :)

mflee1312

hi ladies, hope all are well. went for my amnio scan last thurs and results came back very well and am expecting a girl by 20-26 sept.
eversince i've gotten my results, been shopping non stop for baby's stuff..... kinda of KS. lolxxx

felicity

Congrats Felicity mom! :D
thanks autumn! :D

mflee wow! i haven't bought a single thing... waiting to collect more preloved items from friends... really budgeting myself!

hi Juan and Pinky, wow same date! mine is 20 days earlier :p

just now was at the coffeeshop to pick up a dish that MIL ordered... my PILs often hang out there and every uncle and auntie there know them super darn well. just now one staff auntie looked at me and signaled to FIL (who spends every evening to night drinking at the coffeeshop) if i'm pregnant. then she asked me if it's boy. i said no it's girl. then she said "再努力!"

why girl then must 再努力? yes i wanted a boy at first, simply because i wan to save money because i know i will splurge on my girl, not because of 传宗接代 issues... paiseh to non-chinese mamas for using chinese words here. just dun like ppl thinking that: oh gal, not enough effort this time. nvm put in more effort time and get a boy. makes me a bit pissed.

Melly

Hello mummies-to-be, I've just joined the forum after a friend recommended. I'm 20wks now & edd Sept 11.
I will be delivering at Gleneagles. Just went for amnio test last week & results next month. Haven't bought anything for baby yet. Not even booked confinement lady or massage lady...My friend who is also pregnant has done all her shopping & bookings & just waiting for edd. Wonder if I'm too bo-chap already?

rosemummy

Hi melly mummy, my EDD is 6 sep and I have booked my massage. My MIL coming do my confinement. Other than that I am buying baby stuff slowly. Today just got call from a Fren that she is giving me baby clothes and Medela pump and asked me not to buy! Sweet of her!:) other than that my colleagues have been giving me her maternity clothes which I am wearing to work now so I am cutting down on shopping and hope more frens will give me hand me downs!:)

Hello mummies-to-be, I've just joined the forum after a friend recommended. I'm 20wks now & edd Sept 11.
I will be delivering at Gleneagles. Just went for amnio test last week & results next month. Haven't bought anything for baby yet. Not even booked confinement lady or massage lady...My friend who is also pregnant has done all her shopping & bookings & just waiting for edd. Wonder if I'm too bo-chap already?

rosemummy

Hi felicity mummy
I still trying to figure out the registry stuff! My colleagues planning a baby shower for me nearer to date :)

I am going for baby studio warehouse sales this sat at chai Chee!

QUOTE=felicity;643369]rosemummy hee ur colleagues are so sweet! :D where is a good place to set up a bb registry? haha we all should set up one for our wishlist! :p

came in wanting to share on the OG baby fair... u went already! how was it?
here's more info for the rest, it's on 12-25 april :)
http://singapore-promotions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/OG-12-Apr-2012.jpg[/QUOTE]

sora

Hi melly mummy, my EDD is 6 sep and I have booked my massage. My MIL coming do my confinement. Other than that I am buying baby stuff slowly. Today just got call from a Fren that she is giving me baby clothes and Medela pump and asked me not to buy! Sweet of her!:) other than that my colleagues have been giving me her maternity clothes which I am wearing to work now so I am cutting down on shopping and hope more frens will give me hand me downs!:)
Hi rosemummy!
usually starting fr when and how often do we book e massage? sorry first time mummy here... everythg so clueless yo... :p Thx!