EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

DiceWee

Ya single room is more flexible & i also prefer that. But after i heard that a lot of ppl booked 4-bedded room then got upgraded to 2-bedded room, i am now thinking should i try my luck & save a little bit more :001_302: or just book the single room. hmm..

I think we can just get a few favorite names, then bring it to those sifu to calculate it see which one is suitable. I will do that too. Anyway we still have about 4 months to go, so relax ya!

i'm delivering at tmc, gotten single room because i was hoping to let hubby or some family member stay over... if shared room cannot stay overnight right? my mum was like... the more the merrier mah, got ppl to accompany u plus cheaper, but i love privacy and i don't think i'll be in the mood to mingle... haha

n ur detailed scan is so detailed! i didn't see toes wor lol... only see hands and legs... see bb open and close mouth... bb v hyper keeps moving around so difficult to scan lol

wow u ladies are fast! i haven't bought a single thing yet except one diaper bag organizer from gmarket... my hubby bought some socks on his last overseas work trip.

we hv a lot of difficulties agreeing on a name for the bb >< anyone gonna see master to calculate name for bb?

rosemummy

Hello mummies! Been so busy with work. Happy to read all updates here and know they everyone is doing so well!:)

Have been busy joining mummies and babies facebook pages cos they have so many good buys!

My gf just gave me a whole bag of baby clothings white suitable for my boy! Should not have bought the Medela pump cos she also gave me Avent pump!

I will be taking the single room cos all paid by company must make full use of benefits la! LOL

Looking forward to motherhood fair coming next month!

tealeaf

so many updates within few days! I haven't done my detailed scan yet. will be next month when I come back from overseas. Currently accompanying hubby on biz trip. My sister gave me lots of stuff from her previous pregnancy. Maternity clothes, baby clothes, stroller, pump, etc. I only need to buy consumables and maternity/nursing bras.

sora

Hello mummies! Been so busy with work. Happy to read all updates here and know they everyone is doing so well!:)

Have been busy joining mummies and babies facebook pages cos they have so many good buys!

My gf just gave me a whole bag of baby clothings white suitable for my boy! Should not have bought the Medela pump cos she also gave me Avent pump!

I will be taking the single room cos all paid by company must make full use of benefits la! LOL

Hihi rose mummy, which fb pages? Can share or add me to ur fb? Pm me! :001_302:

serenelm

Hi mummies, it's been some time since I popped by here too. Just went for gynae visit yesterday, I'm having a boy AGAIN!! Was hoping for a gal since I alrdy hv 3 boys but fated lah, no choice. Oso did my triple test, now just hoping for a healthy baby...

lizzy2101

Hi mummies, it's been some time since I popped by here too. Just went for gynae visit yesterday, I'm having a boy AGAIN!! Was hoping for a gal since I alrdy hv 3 boys but fated lah, no choice. Oso did my triple test, now just hoping for a healthy baby...
I feel ya serenelm :) i have 2 boys already too and now another baby boy again :p it doesnt matter actually as long as its a healthy baby!

rosemummy

Ok mummy sora
I compiled list and let u know soon !:))
What's your fb name?

Hihi rose mummy, which fb pages? Can share or add me to ur fb? Pm me! :001_302:

mflee1312

Hi Piglim, are u able to provide me wif more details regarding the prenatal classes in AMK??

Wow its been a month since I last wrote in here... Currently on my 21 weeks... and thankfully *touch wood* my Morning sickness is getting better... the vomitting really depends on the food I eat... Not sure if all the mummies have fully got over the MS?

Just did my detailed scan yesterday and all's well. Kinda amazing to see the structure of the spine... but like Felicity, Hubby and I werent able to see the fine details of the baby's features..
I am starting to feel the baby's movement in my tummy! A few days ago, the baby even hi-5 twice to my hubby! hahah it was kinda funny cos we werent expecting the baby to "hit" so hard!

My back is starting to ache like crazy, esp on the right side... not sure if its due to my slping position (I slp on my left side - cos thats wats recommended by most forums and pple) Seems like the dream genii wasnt able to cure aches afterall.. haha.. Just using it for the sake of using it.

I havent bought any baby stuff yet.. cos most are hand-me-downs from my cousins and sister...the only thing i have done is booking of the
-confinement lady
-post natal massage lady
-prenatal classes in June by Mrs Wong at AMK
Will be doing prenatal massage in my 3rd trimester...

Have I miss out anything?
Felicity do we need to book the ward so early? So you book it thru your gynae or TMC? And do you pay in full now or what?I heard if want single ward have to book... but didnt know its this early!

ya man... Baby names are sooooo difficult... well, for chinese name, we'll only select after the baby's born. (Calculate with the 8 characters mah) but I wish to have an english name for my son... So far all the names I selected, hubby crossed out.. boo!

Jia you everybody!!! we are halfway through already!!! cant believe its gonna be another < 4 mths to seeing my boy!

mflee1312

hi ladies, as im a 1st time mummy, i would like to know wats this detailed scan all abt compared to normal scan?? izzit a 3/4d scan??

I'm so so soo nervous for my detailed scan.. It wont be until may but i'm worried about it. Keep thinking i'm not eating well enough and dunno the baby's organ will have anything wrong or not..

Do we need to ask things to the sonographer or by right the sonographer will tell us what is happening to the baby? Like for the case here where the baby has longer toe than the other (sorry i forgot to quote you..), did the sonographer tell you this or was it because you ask things about the toes etc??

I'm so worried i missed things out thus i might sound so paranoid if not idiotic.. I've thought of asking about the bones, kidneys, lungs, heart, liver, cleft lips, fingers, toes, gender (for sure!), eyes, nose, ears. But i'm so so worried i might missed all these out at the day itself..

DiceWee

hi ladies, as im a 1st time mummy, i would like to know wats this detailed scan all abt compared to normal scan?? izzit a 3/4d scan??
Detailed scan is using the same method but this time gynae will takes time to check all your baby's body parts, including heart, lips, brain, kidney etc to ensure your baby is in normal conditions :)

mflee1312

oh thanks dice, so its diff from amnio test too??
Detailed scan is using the same method but this time gynae will takes time to check all your baby's body parts, including heart, lips, brain, kidney etc to ensure your baby is in normal conditions :)

Hi rosemummy,

Can pls PM me with the facebook pages too.. I wish to join groups too for discussions or information since i'm first time mom..

DiceWee

I'm so so soo nervous for my detailed scan.. It wont be until may but i'm worried about it. Keep thinking i'm not eating well enough and dunno the baby's organ will have anything wrong or not..

Do we need to ask things to the sonographer or by right the sonographer will tell us what is happening to the baby? Like for the case here where the baby has longer toe than the other (sorry i forgot to quote you..), did the sonographer tell you this or was it because you ask things about the toes etc??

I'm so worried i missed things out thus i might sound so paranoid if not idiotic.. I've thought of asking about the bones, kidneys, lungs, heart, liver, cleft lips, fingers, toes, gender (for sure!), eyes, nose, ears. But i'm so so worried i might missed all these out at the day itself..
Haha, you seems to worry too much ya! But it's normal for a mum:) i was a bit nervous too before i did the scan. My gynae explained all to me while she do the scanning, she explained the heart like this is fine la, lips, fingers everything. That's why i know that my boy's 2nd toe is longer. She even laughed that with that toe can confirmed my boy is the son of my husband. It is normal since my husband & his father have the same toe. (just heard that one of my colleague also the same)
I think you can just relax while she/he do the scan on your baby, i'm sure they will tell you if anything goes wrong. Of cos, must hope for the best that everything is okay ya! Most of all, you must relax yourself & think positively & eat healthy :Dancing_tongue: