EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

Brenbelle

I heard Mrs Wong is really good! By the time I sign up at Thomson Medical Center, her classes are already fully booked.. So sad! I hope the other trainer is good too.. Wil be going for my first prenatal class this Sat! *Excited*
Hi Lingz12, I am also attending my first lesson this Sat! Last 2 lessons at SCGS too... Which centre will you be going to? :)

Lingz12

Brenbelle:657474 said:
Hi Lingz12, I am also attending my first lesson this Sat! Last 2 lessons at SCGS too... Which centre will you be going to? :)
Hi Brenbelle! My lessons will be at Oasia Hotel.. Haven figured out where is that though.. Only know it is somewhere near Novena.. Are we gg for the same classes? This is so exciting!

Brenbelle

Hi Brenbelle! My lessons will be at Oasia Hotel.. Haven figured out where is that though.. Only know it is somewhere near Novena.. Are we gg for the same classes? This is so exciting!
Yes dear, same class! It's directly behind Novena Square, never been there though, also need to find my way there... Do identify yourself ya..

Lingz12

Brenbelle:657481 said:
Yes dear, same class! It's directly behind Novena Square, never been there though, also need to find my way there... Do identify yourself ya..
I see I see.. Hee.. See u on Saturday then! :D

felicity

Just went to see gynae.. He's concerned about my weight gain.. Although overall 6kg from beginning is okay, I gained 4kg in the past 1 mth!! He says a lot and need to watch my diet n workout... Keke I think maybe I really overindulge =x must really watch my diet!!

Having migraines also, doc says dun suffer, just pop panadol if v painful.

Enjoy your prenatal class today ladies! :)

Lingz12

Me too! :( Gained 4kg last month.. Gynae told me to watch diet cos the weight does not seem to be on bb.. Was told to eat less carbo and more protein instead.. Sighz..

Anyway, prenatal class is quite fun! Looking forward to the subsequent classes! :D

Brenbelle

Me too! :( Gained 4kg last month.. Gynae told me to watch diet cos the weight does not seem to be on bb.. Was told to eat less carbo and more protein instead.. Sighz..

Anyway, prenatal class is quite fun! Looking forward to the subsequent classes! :D
Thanks felicity, the class was quite fun..

I gained 2kg last month and the nurse kept nagging, asked me cut down on carbo and fatty foods.. Problem is, I never eat much... :(

Last edited:

Lingz12

Mummies.. Have u all settled baby care arrangements yet? Im having a hard time finding a baby sitter..

Initially wanted to find one near MIL house so she can help out if we work late but can't seem to find any.. If I find one near our house at sengkang, I dunno anybody here who can help recommend.. And I dun wan to put bb in infant care so early, neither am I comfortable with a helper at home.. Sighz.. Getting a little desperate.. :(

felicity

Lingz12 and Brenbelle, great that the class was fun! :D

Lingz12, i'm living with my in-laws... (not by choice) so naturally they will be the caretakers... (not by choice)

Hey Lingz,

I decided not to go through the hassle of having to look for a babysitter. I don't even trust domestic helpers nowadays, after reading a lot of scary stories. Haha! Luckily for me, I'm choosing to put aside career for a while and be a stay home mom at least for the first year cause I think it's a very important stage. :) have you discussed it with your hubby yet?

Ohh by the way, September mommies to be, have you all chosen your hospital yet? My EDD is 22nd sept and I haven't decided yet! Haha!

felicity

I'm delivering at TMC, edd 2 sep... Wondering if bb will pop early, or late like both me n my bro? A lot of anticipation!

I'll be at thomson too!! My edd is 29 sept.. i'm not sure whether it will be early or later.. i was hoping to be a lil bit later though, my first edd was 1 oct and i kinda like that date better.. hahhaa..

Kary2500

Im gonna deliver in Parkway too! EDD Sept 25.
Hi September mommies... I just logged in here after soo long, and was so excited to see quite a few of you having your babies at parkway east.. My baby is due on September 24th, and I'll be delivering at parkway east hospital too.. This is my first baby and im really excited :))

Also, do any of you know if our husbands can stay with us at night time?