EDD (September 2009)

tika

right now, im still in confinement so my CL will help to feed the baby at nite...but after next wk, i will have a prob!! i have to look after my baby myself and still pump...:(
i pumped exclusively for my first dotter too for 1 year. in the day no problems cos can pump while she sleeps but at night someone else must feed baby while i pump. get your hubby to help feed at night?

Jerlene

dear all, i have a problem here..my dotter has very bad rashes at the eyebrow area. It is something like cradle cap. but is yellow color and quite thick scrap.
Anyone can give me advises??? how to treat it?? can i apply olive oil???

Tricia

Is your baby getting enuff milk with the 15mins of latching? There are times when my baby will still fuss after latching.

So far he dont cry and fall asleep after feeding..
There is sometimes I will feed him till he fall asleep, this will be more than 15mins..

Tricia

dear all, i have a problem here..my dotter has very bad rashes at the eyebrow area. It is something like cradle cap. but is yellow color and quite thick scrap.
Anyone can give me advises??? how to treat it?? can i apply olive oil???

Did you try baby oil?
I use California Baby, Calendula Cream on my baby alot..
It is very good for rashes. Work very well..
Can buy in Watson. I normally order online..

Tricia

my menses came ... thought bf should not come so fast. think i will have to delay my post natal check up ...
Mine came when my baby is 1 month old but only for 3 days (if din rem wrongly).

I tin after this 1st time, the nxt menses will come fews month later as i full bf.
This is wat happen during my 1st child. My menses oso come 1 month later then the nxt menses came 1++ month after i stop bf.

pigletif

Mine came when my baby is 1 month old but only for 3 days (if did not rem wrongly).

I tin after this 1st time, the nxt menses will come fews month later as i full bf.
This is what happen during my 1st child. My menses also come 1 month later then the nxt menses came 1++ month after i stop bf.
icic.. mine haven't stop. but the flow is very little only.. hope it stop and i can go for pap smear liao..

jas16

Hi mums, I have a problem with my daughter.. she vomits once or twice a day. We suspect its because she drinks too much milk. My trouble is, she would keep crying and as a last resort, I would offer her breastfeeding which solves it, but sometimes, she pukes.

I haven't put her on pacifier yet as she's only 3 weeks and I hope to delay pacifier until there's really no choice. When do you start with pacifier?

Tricia

Hi mums, I have a problem with my daughter.. she vomits once or twice a day. We suspect its because she drinks too much milk. My trouble is, she would keep crying and as a last resort, I would offer her breastfeeding which solves it, but sometimes, she pukes.

I have not't put her on pacifier yet as she's only 3 weeks and I hope to delay pacifier until there's really no choice. When do you start with pacifier?

I tin she is colic.. There is a medicine to put in the milk to help remove the air in her stomach so that she will not be so colic.

You should try e pacifier now n see whether she will use it. Some baby doesn't want it no matter how you stuck inside their mouth.
So if your daughter stop crying after she use e pacifier, is better than she keep crying, not good for her..

My this son also cry alot so i using pacifier for him now..

Hi All

Anyone heard of this brand mustela???
I am using their barrier (diaper cream) and the no rinse cleansing fluid for baby bath.
So far so good. My baby has rash on his body. arms & legs, I used the same diaper cream and the rash went off within 2 days.
I am now fighting against his milk rash on his face though...
And he is still jaundiced....alamak.

pigletif

I have not't put her on pacifier yet as she's only 3 weeks and I hope to delay pacifier until there's really no choice. When do you start with pacifier?
my boy this few days also puke out the milk.. but he didn't cry after that so i suspect is drink too fast and too much ..

i started pacifier when he is 3 weeks old cos my mum cannot tahan his cries..
he only take it when he wants to.. so i think u can start giving ur girl as sometimes she just need comfort.

SexyFlor

I try once a day to pump milk, which i can only get 20 drops from nipples... Am i drying out of breast milk.. ?

I wanna to have more breast milk, how do i get more milk..? Besides, pumping every now and then.. Is there any suppliement for it..?

newbie2009

I try once a day to pump milk, which i can only get 20 drops from nipples... Am i drying out of breast milk.. ?

I wanna to have more breast milk, how do i get more milk..? Besides, pumping every now and then.. Is there any suppliement for it..?
The best method is to religiously pump. Pump every 3hrs for a start.

However if u are really desperate to get more milk. U can try to get fenugreek. Its a herbal spice. Its supposed not to have any side-effects. You can buy fenugreek from any GNC store. Its about $18 for 100pcs pills.

Are you latching your baby currently?