EDD (September 2009)

newbie2009

how many of the sept mum has gone for the baby immunisation? I will be taking up the KKH package. So earliest to do immunisation is on nov

yes its quite stressful. well the doc says mayb my day is absorbing all the nutrients from the milk, hence not so much output.

ya i keep getting that sort of question too. As though by asking me if baby poo, that the baby will poo?????
As per my mil explaination that poo everyday is good as it train the baby to poo everyday, when the grow up, it bcome habitual to clear digestive system. And baby feel more comfty in tummy if they poo everyday.

Sometime 'change' hand will do good. My girl fuss too much, my mother in law will carry her n she okay. you tried it?
Is it that babies prefer grandmas? I cried for hours cuz I keep feeling baby don't love me...(There were many times I coax rock walk baby for 1hr he don't stop crying, then mum carried, he stopped)

i think is the food we eat nowadays that makes our baby advanced so so much than during our mother time. . .

is a newborn but dont look like newborn ...

mine is fat like a pig now ..
Lol I agree... Mine getting chubby also, esp the cheeks..
When I comment about that, my mum & grandma will be like "Shssh! Cannot say that in front of baby"..pantang la..But sure we are all happy baby put on weight, means he has enuff to eat. Hope I can continue to supply enough for him.

But pigletif, your baby v kwai though, will 'play by himself', mine will do that for like a few mins then start wailing....hubby say spoil him by carrying him too much, don't know how when he is sent to infantcare. Don't think the caregivers will carry all the time right...

newbie2009

Is it that babies prefer grandmas? I cried for hours cuz I keep feeling baby dont't love me...(There were many times I coax rock walk baby for 1hr he dont't stop crying, then mum carried, he stopped)
I got the same feeling too. My baby boy seems to like the grandmas better. Even when my hubby carries the baby, he is able to coax my baby. My only potent tool is my niah lor. Just shove it to him to coax him. Haiz. Feel so degraded like a cow.

I got the same feeling too. My baby boy seems to like the grandmas better. Even when my hubby carries the baby, he is able to coax my baby. My only potent tool is my niah . Just shove it to him to coax him. sigh. Feel so degraded like a cow.
omg! I totally agree....mooooo!
Btw about the immunisation package, what does it comprise of?
baby just did the 2nd HepB jab at the polyclinic. The 5-1 will be done in 3mths time. Is that what your saying?

Here's a pix of my boy when he was 3wks old. Hope to see more pix! =)

Attachments

Hihi,

I'm on 80% breastfeeding now...

My baby does zzz after feeding, but i think not deep slepp coz once i put him on bed or bouncer, he will wake up sometimes will cry also...

My baby is also very alert, a little bit of sound will wake him up, are most babies like this nowadays? or is it a hereditary kind of thing? coz I'm also very alert while sleeping, ooopssss....
Alamak,, same prob.
Not that Im trying to sound evil, but I feel better knowing that other mummies facing same prob as me, not that I have a difficult baby or anything like that. :)

Aiyo girls. Babies see ppl to bully. Our mothers or mil have more skill in baby sitting. Tt y they know all babies notty patterns. No worries la, mo matter what babies still want to have Their own mummy's smell. My girl is sticky to her daddy then to me n mil.

pigletif

Lol I agree... Mine getting chubby also, esp the cheeks..
When I comment about that, my mum & grandma will be like "Shssh! Cannot say that in front of baby"..pantang ..But sure we are all happy baby put on weight, means he has enuff to eat. Hope I can continue to supply enough for him.

But pigletif, your baby very kwai though, will 'play by himself', mine will do that for like a few mins then start wailing....hubby say spoil him by carrying him too much, dont't know how when he is sent to infantcare. dont't think the caregivers will carry all the time right...
old ppl are like that pantang one.. but my family are not so we kept saying he is "fei zai"
i will be very happy when he play by himself after his milk. cos i can do my own thing. but baby do need to be carried sometimes so its not consider spoil or wat, its bo bian . or else their cry is non stop.

you will be sending to infant care? why not look for nanny? as in its cheaper and better? I intend to find a nanny if i found a job or maybe my mum will help if she wants to..

Is it that babies prefer grandmas? I cried for hours cuz I keep feeling baby dont't love me...(There were many times I coax rock walk baby for 1hr he dont't stop crying, then mum carried, he stopped)
ya, my baby dont like the way i carried him. he will stop crying when my mum carried him or some other unfamiliar face . . so i m also glad cos can dump him to someone else while i relax one corner.. haa..

here's my baby at 6 weeks old

Attachments

SexyFlor

Today i went for my pap smear...

Dun worry there isnt any pain at all... My gynae said that i can tahan the childbirth pain, then this is nothing..

SexyFlor

Alamak,, same prob.
Not that Im trying to sound evil, but I feel better knowing that other mummies facing same prob as me, not that I have a difficult baby or anything like that. :)
my bb will jus get a little shock when my dog barks and loud sound.. tv is always on. My hse is consider rather noisy.
oh.. my baby llikes to sleep in the sarong.. dun like pple to carry him...

My baby boy pic at 6 wks old...

Attachments

angela22

If I am not wrong, they find it more comforting and assuring when they are "binded" up. So when they put their chest again the bed or todards the mum, they feel more assured.

I am think every1 is concern that our baby is spending too much time upright. Might not be good for neck and spine. What to do? Our baby prefers to stay upright ...not our fault rite?
Yalor.. I tink they feel better when they are binded up especially when they sleep..

Yalor.. actually will not be not good for neck and spine.. just support them good can .. right?

My son at 4weeks old..

Attachments

Last edited:

Imac

hi there,

i'm new to this forum.

i also delivered my baby in Sept. on the 30th n he is coming to e 4th month.

yr babies r so wide alert. <thumbs up>

if u r exchanging msn / email, i would like to join in. mine is everlasting_2718@yahoo.com.sg.

cheers n take care.

Stan

yes its quite stressful. well the doc says mayb my day is absorbing all the nutrients from the milk, hence not so much output.

ya i keep getting that sort of question too. As though by asking me if baby poo, that the baby will poo?????
As long the stools are not too hard and your baby doesnt have to strain?
Cos my baby's stools are not hard but becos she strained too much, there is a very small tear at the anus... ... scared me man!!
now applying cream to heal.......