EDD (September 2009)

newbie2009

My son just decided to start to crawl last weekend. Was so happy when he finally know how to lift his belly off the floor. How about the rest of the Sept babies. How are you all coping?

esthergal

My baby is also crawling already... however, he has not put on weight for quite some time, now stays at 8.7kg... i saw some babies at the shopping mall almost same age as my baby but they look much chubbier, how about your babies, sept mummies?

joopjoop

Hihi mummies,

haven't been logging in for quite a long time. My son is ard 9.5 mths, weigth ard 10kg, height abt 75cm. He dont look chubby as before...hahaha but looks taller.

He is crawling now but not on all fours, using his right foot to push ard most of the time. Now he likes to stand, always pulling himself up from the chairs, bed and sometimes even wants to climb on top of u >.<

Changing diapers and cloths have becomes quite a difficult task as he likes to turn here turn there, so have to use a toy to distract him.

I so excited as his first birthday reaching, still thinking of want to do for his birthday party. So what are ur going to do for ur little ones 1st yr birthday party?

jas16

Hi ladies, its been so long since I logged into this thread.. seems like everyday is a full day. My daughter is 9.5 mths. She's doing great! She crawls everywhere and loves to stand. She pulls herself up on anything and walks bit by bit with support from playcage or house furniture.

I've been feeding her solids like pasta, brown rice porridge and breastmilk with 1 feed of formula every 2 days, I'm glad her diet thus far has been smooth.. She loves to hum too.. haha, I could make out Twinkle Twinkle first line.. but were still waiting for her to properly call Mummy.. but no rush.

I'm not planning for a 1s yr party. My MIL is difficult and to prevent her from calling everyone (really, even her whole church), which I'm not comfortable with, Hubby and I have decided to do a simple dinner with cake and bring her to Underwater World, cos she loves fish.. the only catch, we haven't told my MIL the absent party.. I'm worried about the fuss..

bellerichez

Yup. My Baby is turning 1 soon. My plan was to held his 1st Birthday at Function room then invite relatives & friends to come. This is the most common type. I don't know if anyone have any other special ideas??????

Tiffy Mama

Hi all mummies...

are our babies in this era being too mature? My baby boy borned on the 14th simply can't be bothered with toys meant for his age... he likes steering wheels.. bought him a toy one..but he just refuse to play with it cos he wants the real thing... kept making the adults to bring him to the car to play with the wheel...& guess what... he even knows he haveta engage the gear first b4 steering the wheel! Bought him a toy mobile phone... pretty interactive with buttons, music & sound... also dun wan... kept snatching our iphones! Now.. going 14 mths old.. he wanna eat adult food... use our big spoons & fork..& wanna sit at the table & dine with us...Dunno to laugh or cry about it... my boy seems to have a little bit too little of a baby's innocence...hahaha

newbie2009

Hi all mummies...

are our babies in this era being too mature? My baby boy borned on the 14th simply can't be bothered with toys meant for his age... he likes steering wheels.. bought him a toy one..but he just refuse to play with it cos he wants the real thing... kept making the adults to bring him to the car to play with the wheel...& guess what... he even knows he haveta engage the gear first b4 steering the wheel! Bought him a toy mobile phone... pretty interactive with buttons, music & sound... also dun wan... kept snatching our iphones! Now.. going 14 mths old.. he wanna eat adult food... use our big spoons & fork..& wanna sit at the table & dine with us...Dunno to laugh or cry about it... my boy seems to have a little bit too little of a baby's innocence...hahaha
I guess babies of this generation just "matures" alot faster than our times.

joopjoop

hihi,
anyone expecting their 2nd or trying for 2nd...hehehe. I'm preggy with my 2nd one now....edd in nov 2011.

How are all of you coping now?