EDD September 2013 Mummies

Mommy2Two

Hi mommies! I just joined this site and was hoping to meet other moms with babies the same age as mine. My second boy was born on Sep 24th. I see from above that you have a whatsapp group, could I join? Look forward to making new friends here :)

ZPF

Hi mommies! I just joined this site and was hoping to meet other moms with babies the same age as mine. My second boy was born on Sep 24th. I see from above that you have a whatsapp group, could I join? Look forward to making new friends here :)
Sure, can you private message me your mobile number?

SamIsaac

hi mummies,
my son is having difficulties breathing and always gasping for air when he feeds.. he is a "noisy" breather too and i'd like to get another pediatrician to check on him. anyone has any good pediatrician to recommend? the current one we have says he'll grow out of it.. but i feel that not having air while he feeds is probably bad for his brains and not something he can grow out of... so any suggestions or recommendations? thanks much in advance.

Hi KBH, my son was similar to yours too. I brought him to SBCC clinic at Rivervale Plaza. The doctor there not bad, very patient and detailed. You can ask questions too and answers will be provided. My son was wheezing quite badly and he's now recovered.

climsp

hi all,
how all sep babies?? mine is getting playful n cheeky!! climbing everywhere he can, while learning to walk
any sep 2013 facebook group? can add me in? thks