effective slimming pills

tiziana

has any mummies here took before any brand of slimming pills and the effect is really good and it really helps you lose weight??

TIA :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

panbesy??? u've got to ask from doc and it has got lots of side effects
ya i took fm doc before, my side effects were

- always thirsty
- can't concentrate, mind like floating in air
- can't sleep

so dare not to take any more :elvis:

sal

Panbesy is veri effective..i took after giving birth to my DD in 2000 but stopped after all those side effects..and depression sinks in...horrible feelin.

The last time i tried xenical...effective but ...u leak oil...

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Panbesy is veri effective..i took after giving birth to my DD in 2000 but stopped after all those side effects..and depression sinks in...horrible feelin.

The last time i tried xenical...effective but ...u leak oil...
Eeeeek leak oil !!! tat's horrible :elvis:

cendrine

Cend, did u gain back the wt after u stopped??
nope i didnt gain any weight. why lei ?

those days i jogged everyday, on detox diet, taking extrim, go gym etc..really can see the changes in my body lor..but after preggy and giving birth, no time do all these... :001_302:

Ken

Alpha Male
hmmm an advise to all. slimming pills are effective, but you haf to know how it works if not it will prevent yoyo effects. I dun like to quote product names so heres an example. If you are trying to shed sum weight, and decide to take carbo blockers u should know how it works. What a carbo blocker does is upon eating it, it acts as a "NET" in yr body blocking off carbohydrates, thus you can eat alot of carbo, and you won't get fat. So what happens to the blocked carbo? It is being flushed out yr body through pooping. But have you ever wondered, while on carbo blocker, you will tend to eat more? Because every body would need carbohydrates to function, thus with a sudden absence of carbohydrates, your body will tend to find alternative sources to replace it. Thus your food intake will tend to increase, increasing your appitite in an overall. So one fine day, you decide to stop taking the pills, after noticing a drop in yr weight, with the "NET" lifted, and your appitite increased, i guess u noe what would happen. =) As for Suppressents prescribed by docs, there are side effects to it. My sister ate Suppressents n Fat burners prescribed by doctors. She slimmed down trememndously, but she went through alot. Because suppressents cause depression, moodiness, anxiety, insonmia etc... (depending on individual that is). And likewise, a person would not want to be on medication for long term right? as it would more or less cause sum side effects in yr body because of chemical reactions n stuffs, so whenever my sister stops eating the fat burners, her weight n figure would bounce back quite obviously. So hope you gals understand this. Any further questions can feel free to ask me or pte msg me

hmmm an advise to all. slimming pills are effective, but you haf to know how it works if not it will prevent yoyo effects. I dun like to quote product names so heres an example. If you are trying to shed sum weight, and decide to take carbo blockers u should know how it works. What a carbo blocker does is upon eating it, it acts as a "NET" in yr body blocking off carbohydrates, thus you can eat alot of carbo, and you won't get fat. So what happens to the blocked carbo? It is being flushed out yr body through pooping. But have you ever wondered, while on carbo blocker, you will tend to eat more? Because every body would need carbohydrates to function, thus with a sudden absence of carbohydrates, your body will tend to find alternative sources to replace it. Thus your food intake will tend to increase, increasing your appitite in an overall. So one fine day, you decide to stop taking the pills, after noticing a drop in yr weight, with the "NET" lifted, and your appitite increased, i guess u noe what would happen. =) As for Suppressents prescribed by docs, there are side effects to it. My sister ate Suppressents n Fat burners prescribed by doctors. She slimmed down trememndously, but she went through alot. Because suppressents cause depression, moodiness, anxiety, insonmia etc... (depending on individual that is). And likewise, a person would not want to be on medication for long term right? as it would more or less cause sum side effects in yr body because of chemical reactions n stuffs, so whenever my sister stops eating the fat burners, her weight n figure would bounce back quite obviously. So hope you gals understand this. Any further questions can feel free to ask me or pte msg me

i agree with you!! i took panbesy for ard a month.... i became super moody, anxiety, insomia, heart beat super fast, breathless easily... the worse edffect is that after not taking panbesy for a mth, my weight bounced back tremendously and no matter how i diet and exercise, cant seem to lose weight anymore....

maine78

I took panbesy religiously for 4yrs n stopped when i'm preggie last yr. I seriously regret taking it coz my pregnancy was v unstable n hv to bedrest til i'm 5-6mths. Thinking back i'm wondering how come i can tahan such extreme side effects for such a long period

Ken

Alpha Male
if u gals r interested in appitite suppressents, u can give hoodia a try. Hoodia is a pdt in which operah winfrey took and successfully slimmed down. it is the only appitite suppressent in the world dat is free from side effects. I am currently dng a mass order in this forum, feel free to check out the details at the Spree and Bulk Purchase section. Got promo going on.

Anyone tried Expressions 3 Day DeTOX Health-Kit? Pls share. It claims tat can lose 3kg in 3days.

i tried that a few years ago... it can help you lose the acclaimed 3kg, but u r losing muscle fats... dun eat anything, just take the tablets and drink the maple syrup... to me its kinda waste of money... :shyxxx: