effective slimming pills

babypris86

hehe hehe ehhe u wan can PM me lor.... cuz i gg down to get my pills .......

B&H - $65
Celetrim ( slimming pills ) - $60
S factor ( meal replacement ) - $100

~m3m~

hehe hehe ehhe u wan can PM me lor.... cuz i gg down to get my pills .......

B&H - $65
Celetrim ( slimming pills ) - $60
S factor ( meal replacement ) - $100
Hi, I have written to the co but till now more than 2 wks le no reply fm them yet :(

I need to know if the B&H for me alone work or not. Btw, how long does it take you to slim down (some obvious result) juz by taking the B&H only?

How many pills do we need to take per day? Per bottle how many of them ah (cos need to calculate per bottle can last for how long) and will it make u keep going to the toilet kind?

Celetrim...what's the dif with the B&H ah since it helps to slim down as well?

I may need you to help me buy too if possible...so have you gone down yet? :p

Also I see fm the website got smthg for kids as well and for men one?

Sorry ah, cos the co din reply me so I don't know where and how to get all the info I need. Haizz...

mayjek

Hi,

I actually taking herbalife since mid Dec 2007. Convince by my close friend who slim down tremendously .... Currently i already lose a total of 6kg. Best part is i dun take any pills, only milkshake and no side effects.

Hi,

I actually taking herbalife since mid Dec 2007. Convince by my close friend who slim down tremendously .... Currently i already lose a total of 6kg. Best part is i dun take any pills, only milkshake and no side effects.

Mayjek,
it works with no side effects cos you are just taking it as a meal replacement, but if you dun religiously continue taking it, you will bounce back more weight that what you used to be even when you control your diet... or maybe i am the only one..
btw, how do you take the formula 1?? which flavour do u take?

mayjek

There's a coach to guide u along with... To visit u and take ur measurement every week.... she mention to me as long as i complete my 3 months course and hit my target weight, i just need to take Formula 1 just for breakfast for maintenance my weight only.....

satinebutterfly, So currently u are oso on Herbalife? At the beginning, i took chocolate flavor and now i like tropical flavor....

zara

I'm taking Herbal Diet Slimming pill. I just recently consume it and hv not weight yet. So far...so good! What I like abt tis slimming pill its replace ur energy and painless weight loss without hunger. I don't feel tired actually. Of cos,must watch what u eat. I was advised to drink alots, lots of plain water as it works like detox.

XiaoXue

I think determination & discipline is still the main key in slimming down successfully.. Be it diet, pill, replacement meal or etc.. U really gonna be real discipline + determination to shed off the weight cos the rest of the 50% or even 60% in success is in urself yeah~ Put in efforts for your work to be pay off in wonderful result.. =)

I'm taking slimming pill from doc.. (which alot of pple commented is unhealthy / nt gd) started from 1st nov.. I had lost about 15kg now.. Another 5.5kg to hit my ideal weight of 50kg.. The doc will slowly reduce the dosage & teach u how to maintain yr weight so even stop taking the pill, the weight won't rebounce.. thus slimming down successfully.. most important is you play a huge part in it~ Always remember - U're what u ate~ Cheerios~ & Gambate~!!

zara

I think determination & discipline is still the main key in slimming down successfully.. Be it diet, pill, replacement meal or etc.. U really gonna be real discipline + determination to shed off the weight cos the rest of the 50% or even 60% in success is in urself yeah~ Put in efforts for your work to be pay off in wonderful result.. =)

I strongly agree with u.
It's just an introduction...the rest is up to us. :win:

EnFlor

I'm taking Herbal Diet Slimming pill.

Hi zara, care to share how much this pill cost ? Per supply how long will it last...a month ?

I'm still keeping my options open over what to take up. Where can i purchase this herbal diet pill ? Will there be someone to advise me on the consumption of this pill if i purchase them ? Any website

TIA

Amulet

i was takin a mixture of panbesy in the morning, n mediaxal at night be4 i got pregnant.. took for 2 months, i lost 8 kg... side effect for me, very thirsty.. but it was the most effective one.. :red:

B&H capsules are effective for detoxing then coupled with S-factor, meal replacement you can see visible results after a week or so and S-factor is quite a nutritious and healthy product as well. Of course those who just prefer to curb their diet could take Celebtrim that prevents one from overeating. PM if you'd like to know more:)

~m3m~

Xiaoxue, may I chk which doc are u seeing, where is his clinic and what pills did he prescribed to u? Is it expensive? TIA.

Ange

Xiaoxue, may I chk which doc are you seeing, where is his clinic and what pills did he prescribed to you? Is it expensive? TIA.
Hi m3m,

Are you still on bf?? Y want to depend on slimming pill? You would not know what you are losing and is there any side effect? After all, we are what we eat.. So if really want to slim down, should change your diet habitat.. just my 2cent worth.

belindang

it is not to do with meal replacement ... but the main thing is to have your body metabolic rate improved naturally.

From my own experience, I take this substance call "Oligopeptide".

This is actually the food for our cells. Thus if we feed our cells with the food that it has been lacking of, it wll be revitalise, rejuvenated and repaired, and be able to function normally.

As our entire body is made up of cells, ie hair, skin, heart, lungs, liver, etc. When our cells are healthly, we'll be healthy.

I took to improve my alertness and immunity. But in the end I got more than that.....my eczema almoost cleared, my sinus disappeared and also I lost weight. and also my skin glowed from within :)

if u int to hear more, feel free to email me at belindang@yahoo.com

bendi

Those slimming pills prescribe by doctors are easily obtainable? I mean don't have to be very fat to be able to get them?

meiweing

hi mummies, i would like to share with you all the most effective way of getting back to your original figure before pregnancy. its through a weight management program called TRA. it is endorsed by the olympics society as well as certified by HSA stating tht there will be no side effects ! overall, our body is made up of bone mass, muscle mass, water and fats. this prog targets to increase muscles mass and decrease ur body fats so tht you do not put on weight easily. naturally ladies body are higher in fat percentage thus for most of us we tend to put on weight easily. & this prog aims to let u lose weight for the last time ! it also increases ur body metabolism rate as well all knw once age catches up, our metabolism rate goes dwn! interested mummies can contact me i can share more with you the product if you like :)

bendi

Hi heard many bad reviews about duromine...about the side effects. Quite scary.
Anyone tried before here? Can share about it?
If the side effect is true, why the doctors in Singapore is still prescribing it? Thanks.