effective slimming pills

seow

how do these work and where do I get them?
Hi mikelaSG
MegaHoodia works by suppressing your appetite, it's a natural appetite suppressant made from a cactus.
You eat much less and you feel full. That's a definitely great feeling :)
you can get it safely on the site above.

cbyen

hi there

as to me, I'm for herbal slimming pills.
I know many of you will say herbal products are not very effective.... BUT I have tested them on myself and I confirm it's safe and worthy trying.
I was on MegaHoodia appetite suppressant pills for about 3months and lost 10kg that I gained during my pregnancy.
I had no side effect and never regained that weight back (as often happens with other diet pills)
Hi Seow,

can I know the costs & usage dosage/frequency per day? saw fr the website the pills are quite costly..

seow

Hi Seow,

can I know the costs & usage dosage/frequency per day? saw fr the website the pills are quite costly..

Hi cbyen,

60 pills of MegaHoodia 400mg cost - 186.05 EURO (3.1 EURO/pill)
that's a 2 month supply !

I took a pill per day, 30min before my breakfast.

I agree it's costly .. but it's worthy! :)

Last edited:

cbyen

Hi Seow,

thanks for your info.

so how long have you stop taking this? don't you feel hungry when off the pill and start eating again?

Hi cbyen,

60 pills of MegaHoodia 400mg cost - 186.05 EURO (3.1 EURO/pill)
that's a 2 month supply !

I took a pill per day, 30min before my breakfast.

I agree it's costly .. but it's worthy! :)

Hi, I have 3 brand new sets of slimming juices to let go as I have already achieved my ideal weight after consuming this for 2 months. I got 3 brand new sets which can last you for another 1 and half months if you are keen. Pls see below for details of the product:-

1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before you sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

How it works?
- Increases metabolism rate and burn away fats
- Detox effects and clear away unwanted substances in the body

Tips of the day:
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Refrain from late dinner & supper
- Take a photo and weigh yourself before & after to see the difference
- Enjoy your slimming process and be sure to give us a testimonial after 15 days!

You may visit this page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonjour-Bonsoir-瘦身美白全天然果汁/137494483091698 for more info and testimonials on this product!

Alternatively you can contact me at +65 8363 8588 (whatsapp only)

seow

Hi Seow,

thanks for your info.

so how long have you stop taking this? don't you feel hungry when off the pill and start eating again?
Hi

Well I was on MegaHoodia for about 3months after my breastfeeding period and lost 10kg that I gained during pregnancy.
It's almost 4 months since I stopped the pills and I never regained any weight back. I'm not feeling hungry like before.
It seems my stomach just got used with small portions and I feel full after eating just a little. Actually now I eat less but more often and it seems to be a good way of keeping my weight off. Besides I dring lots of water and green tea during the day. This is also very helpful in maintaining the normal weight.
If there is anything I can help you with, I'll be glad :)

cheers

Nikitan

Dear Mummies, if you are interested to lose weight safely and effectively, u can try out Cell Story Beauty Series product called Dark Secret Magic Chocolate, see my signature for more details, now free delivery islandwide. :)

eileen30

I started Acomplia today. Got it online and as this is the first time for me shopping online I'm a little bit unsure, hope it's the real stuff though.
I'd be interested in knowing how can one figure that out. I know you can put some pills on your tongue & taste the bitterness to test for genuine product, but I dont't know how to make sure Acomplia pills I received are not just sugar pills.
As I said I started them today and felt no difference at all. Does anyone know if it takes time to build in your system or if it's supposed to work immediately?
I'd be really interested in hearing from any of you. thanks.

Last edited:

fiiefiie

hi mommies.. anyone of you on trimton or glow before/currently?
i took trimton for 1 month plus, only lost around 2kg, 1.5" around my waist.
i jus bought glow to try since i had finished trimton and it seems abit slow..

belindang

Hi Mummies

More important that losing the kilos, is losing the fat.

Fat is the thing that will cause our health to be affected and make us feel not as pretty.

Thus, important is to burn the fat, by increasing our metabolic rate and also purging out toxins from our body.

Dear mummy fiiefiie, eileen30

- I would sincerely like to share with you something that has not juz make me lost my water retention, fats, make me glow and skin improved.

Dun worry, I share and you amke your own decisions. No pressure.

U can feel free to email me at belindang@yahoo.com or +65 9100 5918

have a lovely day

lim0256

I started Acomplia today. Got it online and as this is the first time for me shopping online I'm a little bit unsure, hope it's the real stuff though.
I'd be interested in knowing how can one figure that out. I know you can put some pills on your tongue & taste the bitterness to test for genuine product, but I dont't know how to make sure Acomplia pills I received are not just sugar pills.
As I said I started them today and felt no difference at all. Does anyone know if it takes time to build in your system or if it's supposed to work immediately?
I'd be really interested in hearing from any of you. thanks.
so, how was it? have you tested those pills, were they effective or not?
it's really difficult to find a safe pharmacy that sells genuine diet pills and not some trash...
I'm interested in xenical fat blocker and would like to know your experience with the pharmacy you bought acomplia from.

mthompson

Hi,

Have you tried natural weight loss/cleanse pills?

I am in the research department for a health supplement company.
We are looking for people in Singapore to try out a new weight loss / cleanse product combination and report your weight loss results to us. We will send a 3 month supply of each product to you for free. All we need you to do is send us a monthly report advising us of your weight loss results.

This is strictly limited to the first 10 people so if you are interested please get in touch asap.

I will send the website details to show the products also to the first 10 people.

Thank you

eileen30

so, how was it? have you tested those pills, were they effective or not?
it's really difficult to find a safe pharmacy that sells genuine diet pills and not some trash...
I'm interested in xenical fat blocker and would like to know your experience with the pharmacy you bought acomplia from.
Hiii

sorry for not being on the forum for so long.

I've been on Acomplia for 3 months and lost about 11KG

I was so afraid at the beginning about consuming diet pills bought online but in the end I'm so lucky :001_302:

and I'm thankful to www.meds4eu.com for offering such amazing pills!

I had some sleeping problems the first 2 weeks, then everything was fine.

Now I'm trying to have a better lifestyle, I do not eat junk food, I consume lots of fruits and green tea to maintain my normal weight.

flowerii

I have a slimming product to recommend. It is a meal supplement (yes, supplement, not replacement, so you still continue with your meals.. I know how sian it is to be drinking meal replacement everyday as i am those who enjoy my meals. Of cuz, try to avoid unhealthy food such as fast foods, etc). It is called Bios Life Slim. Not only it helps to burn fats, it actually train your body to burn fats. It is all natural too. Just take it 10 to 15 mins before meal, twice a day. Tried and result proven by many. PM me if you're interested. Trial pack is available. :)

lily890

Acomplia is a very effective slimming pill. It's a powerful appetite suppressant that suppresses my appetite and makes me feel full faster. I'm buying it online on
www.generic-meds-store.com and I'm very happy with its effect. I lost 4kg the first month and 10kg the following 2 months.