effective slimming pills

Rain4747

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited:

woofy55

Hi, if you are open to hear other options, feel free to contact me. I'm a full time tra weight mgmt consultant and has helped many ppl get back their health and body.

Cheers
Shirley

Fishy

I think determination & discipline is still the main key in slimming down successfully.. Be it diet, pill, replacement meal or etc.. U really gonna be real discipline + determination to shed off the weight cos the rest of the 50% or even 60% in success is in urself yeah~ Put in efforts for your work to be pay off in wonderful result.. =)

I'm taking slimming pill from doc.. (which alot of pple commented is unhealthy / nt gd) started from 1st nov.. I had lost about 15kg now.. Another 5.5kg to hit my ideal weight of 50kg.. The doc will slowly reduce the dosage & teach u how to maintain yr weight so even stop taking the pill, the weight won't rebounce.. thus slimming down successfully.. most important is you play a huge part in it~ Always remember - U're what u ate~ Cheerios~ & Gambate~!!

Hi may I know which clinic u visited?

laila0chu

Hi there,

I took reductil 10mg for 6 months last year and lost approx 25kgs, I got down 3 sizes.

I have just had a baby and started them again this month. I still think reductil (sibutramine) are the most effective slimming pills.
My problem is that I eat constantly all day long but when on reductil I found that after about 5 days I dont’t really think about food anymore.

laila0chu

I was recommended cheap.meds4u.eu as being safe and reliable. They ship reductil to Singapore from EU and there are no problems in receiving the order.
The pills are packed discreetly and Customs don't open them. My order arrived in 7days by Air Mail.

nikiho

Hi there,

This is my 3rd week on Reductil and I have lost a total of 3 kg.
I am excited to see it works
:Dancing_wub:

I have plenty of energy and I feel great!!!

cookie77

You're what you eat... so the best way to slim down is consume less. Please do yourself a favour by not taking these slimming products. They have longterm irreversible side effects !

mummy evon

Dear all mummy
If you havent find any solution to slim down.Tra really can help u n confirm no side effects!we will loss fats n will be more healthy after loss weight, u will nvr regret!I can teach u the method very simple no need exercise also can slim down wef shape!just contact evon 91877051

lindy36ho

Hi

Anyone here on Acomplia diet pills?

I'm using this appetite suppressant for 2 months and I'm -8kg now.

Acomplia is very effective at suppressing my appetite and I do eat smaller portions before feeling full

I certainly know the best way to lose weight is to make daily exercises and eat healthy but I'm obese and I'm working in the office all day long and really have no time to go to the gym and I'm sick and tied of non effective diets...

I have 22 more kg to lose, hope Acomplia will help in achieving my goal

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

seow

hi there

as to me, I'm for herbal slimming pills.
I know many of you will say herbal products are not very effective.... BUT I have tested them on myself and I confirm it's safe and worthy trying.
I was on MegaHoodia appetite suppressant pills for about 3months and lost 10kg that I gained during my pregnancy.
I had no side effect and never regained that weight back (as often happens with other diet pills)

yes, if u looking for slimming products. = take supplements from herbs / original vegetables.
agree agree with those above who is resistance against pills..

refrain from pills and chemical.... do take these original ingredients, less harmful definitely....
can take herbalife .
can take acai berry.
can take phyto fiber.
can take bioslim
can take any different brands.. all are good, all are natural.
can take bonjour bonsoir, i've tried. wont bounce back...

anyway, mine is bonjour-bonsoir. fully herb.
ingredients list @ :The Stage of Weight Management ... (is a 15days sachets packaging)
my results can me found @ : https://www.facebook.com/cynn89
my contact, reach me @ : 90688900
my results consider rather slow, compared to those ladies above, mine was only 7.6kg/5weeks.......................................

my reallife photos can be found in my facebook. just go scroll those photos people tagged me before 5december2012,

and my current photos...... BIG HUGE DIFFERENCE...... photos after 5december2012 simply just click : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151118466371046.431361.614481045&type=3&l=aec26662ea

Last edited:

mikelaSG

hi there

I know many of you will say herbal products are not very effective.... BUT I have tested them on myself and I confirm it's safe and worthy trying.
I was on MegaHoodia appetite suppressant pills for about 3months and lost 10kg that I gained during my pregnancy.
I had no side effect and never regained that weight back (as often happens with other diet pills)
how do these work and where do I get them?

cindy sun

hi there

You took it (MegaHoodia appetite suppressant pills) while breastfeeding? Where did you get it from?