Egg white mask

Carol

Anyone tried before ?
First you beat the egg white until it's all foamy with tiny bubbles . Then soak a cotton wool in it , leave the cotton wool on your nose until it becomes hard . Leave it further on for 10 to 15 minutes .
It's meant for removing blackheads . I heard from my mum that's wad people in the olden days do when they dun have Sk II yet :001_302:

CynCyn

I heard that too but hv yet to try it . The smell of raw eggs so smelly cannot tahan to put on my nose . You try already anot ?

Anyone tried before ?
First you beat the egg white until it's all foamy with tiny bubbles . Then soak a cotton wool in it , leave the cotton wool on your nose until it becomes hard . Leave it further on for 10 to 15 minutes .
It's meant for removing blackheads . I heard from my mum that's wad people in the olden days do when they dun have Sk II yet :001_302:
Erm juz sharing la, carol...
my mum apply egg white directly onto her face & oso leave it til dried up. she says meant for whitening & 'pull up' ur face! i did tried b4 & seems qt good lor..juz dat u gona bear the smell of the egg white bah! lolx :tlaugh:

cendrine

yea i agreed that egg white doesnt smell nice...
hmm...does the egg white mask has the whitening effect ?

Carol

I heard that too but hv yet to try it . The smell of raw eggs so smelly cannot tahan to put on my nose . You try already anot ?
I've tried it before and works quite well . I think the egg white smells ok . Is the yolk that stinks .

Carol

Erm juz sharing la, carol...
my mum apply egg white directly onto her face & oso leave it til dried up. she says meant for whitening & 'pull up' ur face! i did tried b4 & seems qt good lor..juz dat u gona bear the smell of the egg white bah! lolx :tlaugh:
I didnt know it has whitening properties too :001_302:

EforEileen

Does it really tighten the skin? I just realised my cheeks like abit sagging liao. Will it cause the skin to be v dry?
Im not sure too. cos when dry up, it become hard, tats why feel abit tighten on skin... but the smell is not reali good...:tlaugh:

stonston

i've used this many many times....

wot i do is beat e egg white until foamy, add abit of lemon juice (to mask e smell) n beat again...

then i use sasa paper mask, soak in the egg white for a while...then put on my face....it will dry n harden, then jus peel off e entire pc of paper mask :)

usualli i will do steam bath for my face, wash with facial wash then finish off with this mask....followed by toner then moisturiser....this is wot my facial lady teach me...

EforEileen

i've used this many many times....

wot i do is beat e egg white until foamy, add abit of lemon juice (to mask e smell) n beat again...

then i use sasa paper mask, soak in the egg white for a while...then put on my face....it will dry n harden, then jus peel off e entire pc of paper mask :)

usualli i will do steam bath for my face, wash with facial wash then finish off with this mask....followed by toner then moisturiser....this is wot my facial lady teach me...
so it reali will tighten skin?? :tlaugh:

maine78

did you use lemon to cover the smell?? dunno it will sting the skin anot if use lemon with it.. Im gonna try too... :Dancing_wub:
i nv add lemon. No funny smell leh. Or izzit bcoz i use cold egg white instead of room temperature ones? But i do realised something.. fresh eggs bought from wet market (where u picked yrself) dun hv much smell as compared w those bought from supermarkets or stores.

EforEileen

i nv add lemon. No funny smell leh. Or izzit bcoz i use cold egg white instead of room temperature ones? But i do realised something.. fresh eggs bought from wet market (where u picked yrself) dun hv much smell as compared w those bought from supermarkets or stores.
izzt... hm... tink im goin to try out. Thks!!!

MeganLim

I tried egg white and put it on the cotton wool. paste it on the whole face (not eyebrown) use hair dryer for quick dry.

Whitening and feel skin smoother after:p

I also used chocolate mask for same effect. product from Japan. this one really pull out all dirts from the face....but slightly painful ..effective.