Elderly man seriously injured after falling onboard bus which suddenly stopped, daughter seeking witnesses

Hi everyone,

I will like to look for witnesses for my dad accident that has happened in the bus today 08/09/2021. He was on his way back home at Bugis from NKF Dialysis Centre - Sakyadhita at Upper Boon Keng Road and he is expected to alight at Bugis Cube.

We have no information of the accident at all as we were given bits and pieces of the information only. We do not know what is the bus number. We only knew it was because the bus driver has done an e-brake which resulted in him falling so badly. But these injury doesn’t seem like a normal fall.

I have checked the route and suspected it is bus 175. We also only knew that the accident has happened at along North Bridge Road. We have received the call from hospital at 12.50pm. I have also called the dialysis centre and understand that he has left the place at 11.20am. Suspected timing that has happened should be about 11.30am-12.45pm.

More at https://www.prolificskins.com/forum/chillin-in-the-lounge/elderly-man-seriously-injured-after-falling-onboard-bus-which-suddenly-stopped-daughter-seeking-witnesses