Electrician and carpenter

Sally Lim

Hi, any recommendation on electrician?

Also, any recommendation on carpenter? Best if there's those with in house interior designer? Or simply those that have the computer software for us to translate our ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Try to look for local repairs men. Many things and recommendations depends on your location. Recently I made a renovation in our house and I was searching for an electrician too. I had a lot job for him, so I was searching for a professional who works qualitative and quick. One of my friends recommended me this online platform where are many Louisville electrical contractor with contacts and reviews. You can take a look at this platform and maybe will found an electrician for you too.

Last edited:

RobertFerguson

As I understand it, you are making renovation in your home. I advise you to find professionals in this business, so everything will go faster and better.

lukesona

Six positions of electricians in Norway are announced in the Eures network. Applicants must have qualifications as an electrician, experience in services and construction, a trade certificate, and two to three years of experience. Applicants must also have knowledge of English or Norwegian, Swedish or Danish. I had a problem with the light, and I called the people from gordonpowers.com.au who efficiently repaired my morning, but they are also a bit expensive. I don't think the electricians are doing poorly.

Last edited: