Elken Elysyle DX / Charm

brokensmile

If you are looking to get your desired body shape, after pregnancy.. you have come to the right place!

Did you know that Jessica Alba wore a corset for 3 months to get her body shape back after pregnancy?
You can read about it here:
http://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-famous/jessica-alba-wore-corset-3-months-get-her-post-baby-body-back

*Do you suffer from any of the below?*
1.Fat under your armpit & back fat.
2.Denting below your underarm and shoulders.
3.Poorly shaped/sagging breasts & buttocks.
4.Denting in between your thighs.
5.Bloated stomach.

Wearing a corset is actually one of the full-proof method in losing weight, rather than taking slimming pills. You actually save more money and it's much safer than taking pills! (no side-effects)
You can read about the corset diet here and info on if wearing a corset works here .
The undergarment/corset that I am introducing to you has been proven to get rid of unwanted fat and help shape your body suited to your body type.
There are plenty of different types of corsets in the market and they are significantly cheaper.
However, most of the ones
that do not have teflon bones are most likely not going to give you the proper support that your body needs.

Even if you are THIN u still can be in a good shape wearing Elken corset!

I wore it through the whole night and it is comfortable. You can sit down comfortably. There are some other corsets are quite hard to deal with when you are sitting down or when you are trying to bend down, because they doesn't have the flexibility I supposed.

Why waste time and money on something that will not work???

The corset that I am selling is 100% guaranteed to help you lose weight with continuous use. Since this is an undergarment which you need to wear everyday, it is not going to be a hassle. By the third month of wear, you will notice that even when you take it off, the body shape the corset gives off will stay.
But what captures the heart of many who have tried it is the instant effect it gives when you first put it on.

Instant curves .
No more excess fat showing up when you wear tight clothing.

Or you can just scroll down and read.

:: The Elken Elysyle DX Lingerie is the most innovative and the
best corset in the market that promises high quality and high
comfort. It received a Good Design Award from Japan and
it's one of the best corsets in the world. ::

How the corset works -
* Brassiere - helps shape your breasts to their
correct shape, prevents it from sagging due to
gravity, gives the much needed support it needs
and corrects your posture
* Body shaper/waist nipper - corrects your
posture and directs excess fat (instead of
simply covering it) to the right places
* Panty - helps prevent and accumulating
fat around your waist and between your thighs
* Long girdle - helps shape your thighs, reduces
excess fat, eliminate fat between the inner
thigh, shapes your buttocks and prevents it from
Sagging.

:: There are so many reviews on this product on the internet, you may simply google it and you will see before and after pictures of DX users. ::

Dato' Siti Nurhaliza and Neelofa are a
couple of our local Malay celebrities who use this corset.
Trust me that you will look better in your dresses and you might even be able to put on some clothes that don't fit you anymore.

Why DX Elken??
- Ergonometric design
- AMAZING results
- Superior materials
- Quality assurance!

It will boost your confidence and believe me that
you will receive a lot of compliments!

If you are SKEPTICAL , you can try it on for FREE and see if you like it.
Just contact me and we can schedule for an
appointment for a free fitting and consultation.
NO OBLIGATIONS!!

For more enquiries / testimonial / Feedbacks on this product SMS / Call me @ 83761385 or email me @ healthbeauty2906@outlook.com

Current promotion ongoing :
Free Gift *Cellulite + Ld Venus Gold *
please email me for more Enquiries.

I would recommend you book a free fitting session. No need to pay or buy. After all..its A lingerie.. cause no point talking about product.You need to try it on and get the feel.

Book a session with me:
NO OBLIGATIONS!!
Wed 6pm to 8pm
Fri 6pm to 8pm
Sat 11am to 3pm

Bring your Friends, Relatives, Cousins or Children..

No Worries, LIGHT SNACKS will be PROVIDED.

The BEST OF ALL, It is VALUE for $$!!!!

Satisfaction Guaranteed!!! :cool:

I hope I will be able to help you achieve your dream body shape and I hope this works for you ladies!! :D

Last edited: