emotional easily

karoru

do you mummies get emotional and worked up easily during pregnancy? are your partner being considerate and understanding? i realised that i m starting to get worked up easily recently, this few days ago... i m not sure of the exact reasons... i feel emotional and vunerable too..., want to always cry... but my partner does not understand...

bellerichez

do you mummies get emotional and worked up easily during pregnancy? are your partner being considerate and understanding? i realised that i m starting to get worked up easily recently, this few days ago... i m not sure of the exact reasons... i feel emotional and vunerable too..., want to always cry... but my partner does not understand...

Yes i get emotional easily ever since i got pregnant. Sometimes he's not being reasonable and understand. Maybe his thinking and mine is different bah. Not too sure too. Sometimes cannot take it till i cry, i don't cry infront of him lah but cry silent.

adelynn

Yeap, with the bb came along of other emotions :)
i cry over the slightest smallest things, but my temper had also mellowed down (according to my hubby) he tries to give in to those emotional outbursts and tears but sometimes when he knows there's nthg he can do about it, he'll take the smart move and stay away :)

i have mood swings easily too especially now i feel damn 'sick' of morning sickness, so anything that don't go my way i will get worked up even if it's nobody's fault but lucky hubby understands and always attends to any of my needs. so i guess it's normal, maybe due to hormonal changes.

karoru

thanks for all your assurance, mummies... at least i know that i m not alone... guess sometimes DH also have their own stress and probs... just got to give in and take... one of the advices from my mummies friends is to just let it be... allow myself to feel the way i want to feel but of coz not overboard... as in don be too harsh on myself... if want to cry, just cry... if feel sad, then just feel sad... usually, i will snap out within a day, max one day... thanks GOD that it does not prolong for more than a day...

karoru, i understand how you feel, for me i'm home alone somemore have no one to talk to and all my friend busy and not married. so when i feel sad i will just cry cos will feel better after that. and when i throw tantrum i just did to my hubby but i apologise afterwards, he understands too. and i will look at my baby ultrasound pics as it makes me feel better, maybe you can bring your baby pic in your wallet to see when you feel down.

shiseru

Oh you bet! These blasted hormones have my moods swinging like Austin powers. Crying over silly commercials and movies. Getting sensitive to words and little things my hubby says. It's definitely not fun coz the men will equally suffer from our mood swings.

Step away for a moment, relax, do some light exercises, watch a good movie, chat it through with your partner. I am sure everything will be A-okay. Take care! :001_302:

for the past 2-3 days i've been feeling very emotional like i never felt before. suddenly i feel like i'm afraid to lose my loved one so much(my hubby and my mom) i kept thinking what if they suddenly pass away, i kept trying to push all this thoughts away but it will creeps back into my mind. it's kinda disturbing to keep thinking of losing those people. sometimes i even thought what if i'm the one to be gone, what will happen to my son and hubby etc.. anyone experienced this??

karoru

for me, these feelings come and go... maybe can try to divert your attention by focusing on your baby instead... or pamper yourself which works for me... i usually go for manicure / pedicure, massage, hair treatment and etc... you may want to find your own interest... or ways to destress... i find playing games on facebook enjoyable, too...

i'm kinda glad to know that i'm not experiencing this alone. i have tried to keep myself occupied but i still feel anxious. i hope it's somehow caused by the hormones and would be gone soon.

Triquetra

i'm kinda glad to know that i'm not experiencing this alone. i have tried to keep myself occupied but i still feel anxious. i hope it's somehow caused by the hormones and would be gone soon.
The feelings come and go, sometimes the harder you try the more anxious you will be. Just rem it's normal, just explain to your partner when you feel ok... I'm sure he will understand =)

esta_837

Ive been feeling really lousy for the last couple of weeks! (I'm now 23 weeks) Every 2 days will feel like crying..but due to many issues that made me feel so frustrated and upset. I hope I'm not suffering depression already.... hubby doesn't understand at all and thinks I'm finding problems in everything! :embarrassed:

esta837, you might wanna tell your doctor about it maybe he can arrange you to see a counselor. if what you feel affect your day-to-day activities it's better that you seek professional help.

karoru

yeah, share with your gynae quickly coz whatever we are feeling get longer, it will affect our dear baby in our tummy.... as for hubby, i understand how you feel... coz i feel that my hubby don understand, too... in fact, he wants me to give in to him more.... try to divert your own attention by doing things that you enjoy and focus on your baby... be strong, ya... your baby needs you...