Employing maid

pixie

I have been using my current domestic maid for <5 months but she is unsuitable for my family. I have told the agent and said I would like to change to another maid.My question is, do I have to pay agency fee again? I am quite reluctant if I haveto pay again because what the agent has told me about this maid (which was the whole reason why I have picked her), she is totally the opposite; she can't deliver what was told by both the agent and herself.

Babypooh

:Dancing_wub:Am looking for a reliable helper to look after newborn and able to
cook Chinese food. Pls pm me should any has a transfer helper to recommend. Can
start Sep/Oct 2012.

Jesamine

I'm looking for a domestic maid but I do not have accommodation for her. Are there any agencies that provide maids for the full day and take her back to sleep at the end of the day?

yvonne_ktw

I have been using my current domestic maid for <5 months but she is unsuitable for my family. I have told the agent and said I would like to change to another maid.My question is, do I have to pay agency fee again? I am quite reluctant if I haveto pay again because what the agent has told me about this maid (which was the whole reason why I have picked her), she is totally the opposite; she can't deliver what was told by both the agent and herself.

Hi dear you see your agent provide you with free replacement or don't have.

If have you don't need pay again agent fee but you need pay for their insurance & loan amount again.

Meaning you had paid $3k for this old maid n balance left $500 so if new maid $3k minus your balance $500 you need to pup $2500 for new maid & new maid insurance

Old maid lodging fees(if your agent do charge)

New maid entry test n what ever test if your agent say you have to bear. This one if your agent charge then they are kns agent cause their so call free replacent is bullshit by right they agree replace you 1 meaning these is near by them.

After putting up with my Burmese helper for 5 mths, I'm sending her back to the agency. Bad attitude. Always talks back at me. Unappreciative. Sleeps a lot, eats a lot. do work slowly and 'half-past six'. if u ask her to do, then she will do. if not, she will bo chap. baby's diaper changed in morning at 7am, till 6pm, after I come back from work, still in baby's room! urine stench.

I gave her very good food and she still complains not enough.

Agency will replace her for free coz still within 1 year. But do i need to bear other costs like entry test or work permit etc?

I contacted agency. Agency said regarding to the payment of new one, the agency fee is FOC but because of new rules, employer need to pay $75 for the SIP and need to buy new Insurance $321 + $48.15 POEA insurance which is compulsary and her maid loan $3,200which will be offset from the current maid's remaining maid loan, if any left...

yvonne_ktw

I contacted agency. Agency said regarding to the payment of new one, the agency fee is FOC but because of new rules, employer need to pay $75 for the SIP and need to buy new Insurance $321 + $48.15 POEA insurance which is compulsary and her maid loan $3,200which will be offset from the current maid's remaining maid loan, if any left...
Ya I think they charge you correctly. Unless if they say you have to pay what check up, what entry test that one this agent cheater Liao. I heard there is this new rules

Or you try call outside agent n ask as if new enquiry ask how many free replacement n when replacing how much you need pay ah??

Ya I think they charge you correctly. Unless if they say you have to pay what check up, what entry test that one this agent cheater Liao. I heard there is this new rules

Or you try call outside agent n ask as if new enquiry ask how many free replacement n when replacing how much you need pay ah??
Thank you, yvonne! Think this agency is quite ok. Just cannot stand my Burmese maid. Attitude is really bad. Blatant liar too.

Ya maid is our luck so we only can depend on good agent attitude heng you got one responsible one hehe
my burmese maid's attitude is very bad. always talk back at me. give me black face. eats so much, sleeps so much, still dare to complain when I called agency to counsel her. agency person talked 1 sentence, she gave her 10 sentences, until the agency person also couldnt stand her!

yvonne_ktw

my burmese maid's attitude is very bad. always talk back at me. give me black face. eats so much, sleeps so much, still dare to complain when I called agency to counsel her. agency person talked 1 sentence, she gave her 10 sentences, until the agency person also couldnt stand her!
Lol this kind of maid think come here holiday sia

yvonne_ktw

any mummies has experience in rehire their ex maid whom has left? Dunno will it be a gd idea to rehire ex maid..
I never tried before I only tried transfer de but phew sweat..

I heard are ex sg one are smarter as in they know our SG culture which dosent boil your blood as much cause easier to teach,

But I feel each household still have diff requirement. If employer is picky its still hard for helper. And not sure that helper come back iss really wish to work anot.

I feel if you can afford the salary for ex SG. Choose something with ex sg experience but herself have kids. Cause they come back is serious to earn $ to go back & last time her salary must be little but now government new rule n her salary you giving her now confirm much more than what she have last time n maybe see for money sake she may appreciate more working with you
B
ut still our luck hehe

Hi Yvonne, please help to get ur maid agent, Ms titian to give me a call or sms at 83236854. Thanks in advance for your help.

yvonne_ktw

Hi Yvonne, please help to get ur maid agent, Ms titian to give me a call or sms at 83236854. Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi dear I have SMS her already but I dare not assure if she will calm you ok? If she don't please calm her but Mai scold me haha. Cause we both are not related hehe so I SMS her Liao yesterday ;)

Joansp

My indo maid has been working for me for the past 14months. Her main duty is to take care of household & cook, as i have 3 kids, she will also help to look after beside my mother in law is helping around. I find that she has been a good help especailly the household matter as my house tend to be more things to do coz we have 3 kids (10yrs, 5yrs & 1 1/2yrs old) & 3 adult (myself , hubby & mum in law). She is able to cope well with it & i really satisfied with her performance. But i will need to terminate her service in the coming month as i am not working anymore, so i would like to see if anyone would like to take over. PM me if anyone is interested.

My indo maid has been working for me for the past 14months. Her main duty is to take care of household & cook, as i have 3 kids, she will also help to look after beside my mother in law is helping around. I find that she has been a good help especailly the household matter as my house tend to be more things to do coz we have 3 kids (10yrs, 5yrs & 1 1/2yrs old) & 3 adult (myself , hubby & mum in law). She is able to cope well with it & i really satisfied with her performance. But i will need to terminate her service in the coming month as i am not working anymore, so i would like to see if anyone would like to take over. PM me if anyone is interested.
Hi, does she have any more loan? How much is her salary now? I am keen. Thanks

Rukia

Can anyone share with me that daily maid routine? I am hiring one soon but am not sure if i missed out anything. I think she will finish what i ask her to do within half a day? Then rest of hw day just sit ard the house?