Employing maid

jsia

hi dear I just chat with her. Oh her agent fee is 1200.
I know why already cause new gov rules which they protect maid so much.

I have decided to write in to MOM on a petition. Why they are giving in to maid so much. Why our government is not protecting their own ppl. Who wanna join me? I need a lot of agree mummies to support our petition.
Hi Yvonne,

I want to join the petition. Pls include me :)

Came across this advertisment when browsing thru Gumtree and caught my attention as it was posted by the agency where i got my maid from.

INDONESIAN MAID - CHINESE NEW YEAR PROMO (UP TO 50% DISCOUNT) - Singapore childcare, nanny, babysitter jobs - Gumtree Singapore

I m quite happy with their services and the maid they recommended so i want recommend them to all the mummies here. Hope this can save some $$$ for some mummies :) God bless all.

mycano

Hi Yvonne,

I want to join the petition. Pls include me :)

Came across this advertisment when browsing thru Gumtree and caught my attention as it was posted by the agency where i got my maid from.

INDONESIAN MAID - CHINESE NEW YEAR PROMO (UP TO 50% DISCOUNT) - Singapore childcare, nanny, babysitter jobs - Gumtree Singapore

I m quite happy with their services and the maid they recommended so i want recommend them to all the mummies here. Hope this can save some $$$ for some mummies :) God bless all.

Not sure why the above mummy is promoting the agency when the petition is to write to MOM to ask why the government is protecting the maid instead of our citizen. Yes you can count me in.

the promotion agency of $888 + maid's loan of 6 months - $3200 + insurance + course etc... adds up to close to 5K

jsia

Not sure why the above mummy is promoting the agency when the petition is to write to MOM to ask why the government is protecting the maid instead of our citizen. Yes you can count me in.

the promotion agency of $888 + maid's loan of 6 months - $3200 + insurance + course etc... adds up to close to 5K
haha... Mummy Mycano, u are right. I m joining the petition to MOM and at the same time doing a favour to this agency since others need recommendation on maid agency. I think this is a good info to share with mummies since Mummy Yvonne said the agent she recommended is charging 1200. I also don remember tat my maid loan got so high. But I took my maid some where on Oct 12. Things may have changed. Of cos it is better if we can get a maid without agency cos it save a lot. But we just don want the hassle la.

Jacelyn Diong

Hi all, Juz to share with u all that my here got 1 indo Christian maid. She will finish contract with me early apr, but I'm decided to let her go after Chinese new year. She can cook, take care of new born baby and do general work..juz the only problem is her friend like to call her and chat with her.. Her phone keep ringing all day then she will use hand free to talk..she forgetful, and only can talk Malay, actually she done well on housework and taking care of bb.that time I get her bcoz I need helper to look after my 1y3m elder bb and I'm going to deliver my 2nd bb soon..now I'm in 3rd bb confinement alrdy..which mean she help me a lot when I need her that time...I think if someone can tahan she use Hp in this way, I think she is a good maid for her..

mycano

O
you go to gumtree,there is a chinese maid from batam available for hire,xp working as maid.dont't go to agency look for foreign maid very X,not worth.
l
Do you have this batam lady contact i too need someone fir short term

yvonne_ktw

Hello all,
I've a Logan's for part time cleaner and spring cleaning service he also do. Any one wants his contact? He price are reasonable but most impt must quote my recommendation. I told him I will intro tommy customer n he want give me commission but I don't want to accept commission but terms and he agreed is he will quote me customer better price than walk in customer.

Who wants contact?

yvonne_ktw

Hi all, Juz to share with u all that my here got 1 indo Christian maid. She will finish contract with me early apr, but I'm decided to let her go after Chinese new year. She can cook, take care of new born baby and do general work..juz the only problem is her friend like to call her and chat with her.. Her phone keep ringing all day then she will use hand free to talk..she forgetful, and only can talk Malay, actually she done well on housework and taking care of bb.that time I get her bcoz I need helper to look after my 1y3m elder bb and I'm going to deliver my 2nd bb soon..now I'm in 3rd bb confinement alrdy..which mean she help me a lot when I need her that time...I think if someone can tahan she use Hp in this way, I think she is a good maid for her..
pDear, did you try talking to her? Cause if she been chatting. How to concentrate look after baby?

pipilili

hi Yvonne,
Are you a maid's agent? Or do you have a good agent to recommend?
I just called a Maid Agency (one of those big names) and the price is $1388 which is promo price. I think this is a pretty common price now esp after maid's salary increase and addition of off days etc.

yvonne_ktw

hi Yvonne,
Are you a maid's agent? Or do you have a good agent to recommend?
I just called a Maid Agency (one of those big names) and the price is $1388 which is promo price. I think this is a pretty common price now esp after maid's salary increase and addition of off days etc.
Im not from any maid agency but I have used before two agent n would highly reco 1 which is Presslink employment agency.
the other one is home maid at houganmal green I would neve never intro. My HP now flat so i cant see her contact. If u scrow up you can find I got put Presslink contact.

presslink agency fee is 1200 but when ever I have problem with my old maid I call her she will translate for me and wash their brain. She train her maid must finish contract two years not they happy want go back even loan finish also cannot. Uf they want can, pay own ticket. But other agent I tried before we have to pay for their air ticket even not two year cause this is MOM law. But what a !!! Rules! What if the maid come here play play so after their loan they happy say want go back then it's our problem.
Ms titian from Presslink will fight for us as an employer.

Hi your agent Jouce from which agency? I'm planning to get one but not sure if I should get a transfer maid or new maid... need her to look after my 2 kids and general housework/ cooking while I'm at work.

Any good, reliable agent/ agency to recommend?

1.2k is ridiculous....
U can try my agent Joyce (84982625). I am happy with her services.

newsgmother

Hi your agent Jouce from which agency? I'm planning to get one but not sure if I should get a transfer maid or new maid... need her to look after my 2 kids and general housework/ cooking while I'm at work.

Any good, reliable agent/ agency to recommend?
Joyce from Elite Recruitment

Looking for part-time maid

Those who work for about 4 hours each time they come to your house. They are paid per hourly basis. I am looking for 4 hours @ $40. max.

If anyone of you have any good, experienced and reliable ones to recommend, please leave the maid's name and contact number. :)