Endoh says HI to Mummy SG.

Endoh

Alpha Male
Late 20s, doing events pertaining to marketing/advertising/PR mainly. Entertainment is minimal. I'm a freelance music producer as well, music's in my blood.

Leanne

Late 20s, so shld be the same as my DH.

Do you mind me asking why divorce? Cus im really curious why a late 20s man will do that.

Somehow, you can say this qns is very important to me. So i'll appreciate you if you can tell me your reason..

Endoh

Alpha Male
Interestingly... do you guys know there isn't really a Mr Right or Miss Right?

According to a university research, there are potentially (estimated) 250,000 potential "Right Person" in our lives based on smell, behavourial traits, characters, looks etc...

It's only a matter of which of these 250k potential right person appear in our life, and which will we grab hold of first. Assuming we grab one out of the first 10,000... chances of grabbing another one within the remaining 240k is rather slim. Haha!

LoVeS

Interestingly... do you guys know there isn't really a Mr Right or Miss Right?

According to a university research, there are potentially (estimated) 250,000 potential "Right Person" in our lives based on smell, behavourial traits, characters, looks etc...

It's only a matter of which of these 250k potential right person appear in our life, and which will we grab hold of first. Assuming we grab one out of the first 10,000... chances of grabbing another one within the remaining 240k is rather slim. Haha!
sumhow i juz feel tat ur own feeling or ur 6th sense will tell u if tis person is really the one or not BUT of coz it is a gamble.:tlaugh:

xiaodaisy

wahahaha tis thread is comfirm e longest welcome thread ever had now haha aiyooooo see a uncle sooooooo being welcomed lolx

Endoh

Alpha Male
No choice leh... must chalk up more than 5 posts then I can play game. So use this thread to keep it going. LOL!

Endoh

Alpha Male
Please congratulate me for successful sex op, credits to Doc Edylie.

Goodbye to ladyhood, now I'm ahem... male.

mae

My warmest welcome to you here in Mummysg and CONGRATULATIONS on your succesful sex op. :wong3: :wong6: