Monday
3pm to 4.30pm; 4.30pm to 6pm; 6pm to 7.30pm
Wednesday
Friday
Saturday

Dear parents, I am currently taking in new students from October this year. In our competitive society, it is essential for students to perform at their highest ability and to do this, they must be equiped with the correct skills. Holidays is a good time to brush up on their studies especially for students preparing for national exams or students who need extra guidance/confidence/support. Over the years, I have seen numerous students through their PSLE, N Levels and O Levels. As an educator, it is always my joy and my commitment to see my students through their exams and their subsequent success in their endeavours.

Kindly refer to my profile below and contact me at 84488342 for more information.

Female Full Time Tutor Profile:
• University Graduate (Patient and Cheery Tutor)
• Experienced, Responsible, Inspiring and Committed Tutor with more than 10 years of continuous tutoring experience in Primary and Secondary Maths and Science
• Experienced in setting school examination papers and skilled in all answering techniques
• Conducive and peaceful tuition setting to encourage maximum learning at student’s pace
• Clear communicator and open to deep discussion with regards to exam questions including exam strategies
• Exam orientated with lessons spent on answering techniques training including critical thinking, data analytical skills and application
• In-tuned with the current syllabus in terms of exam preparation for PSLE, N Levels and O Levels

Subjects Offered
• Primary Mathematics (P1 to P6)
• Primary Science (P3 to P6)
• Elementary Mathematics
• Lower Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
• Upper Secondary Physics and Chemistry - Pure Chemistry and Combined Science (Physics and Chemistry)

Kindly private message me or email me at PriSecMathSciTutor@gmail.com if there are any queries. You can also watsapp or call me at 84488342. Free advice with no obligations.

Tuition will be conducted at my residence in the North Area (Ang Mo Kio Central)

My place is accessible by 2 minutes walk from Ang Mo Kio MRT. It is beside Ang Mo Kio interchange and Ang Mo Kio Hub.

Contact me at 84488342 for more information before the slots are all taken up. Only a few slots left as I only have a few graduating students this year. I hope to help students to improve in their weaker subjects.

Thanks.