enquiry on pregnancy test kit

stonston

hub says to wait for blood test results ... crazy ..am so sad
It's time to get him educated if you are trying for a baby. Else you'll end up at the frustrated end while he'll be on the ignorant end.

Before TTC, I got my hubs to read this book "Pregnancy for Blocks". It's written with medical facts for guys, from guys point of view so it's easier for them to understand. Also gives them tips on how to handle different situations (miscarriage, bad news, hormone-crazy wife, babies, etc).

muffinger

It's time to get him educated if you are trying for a baby. Else you'll end up at the frustrated end while he'll be on the ignorant end.

Before trying to concieve, I got my hubs to read this book "Pregnancy for Blocks". It's written with medical facts for guys, from guys point of view so it's easier for them to understand. Also gives them tips on how to handle different situations (miscarriage, bad news, hormone-crazy wife, babies, etc).

Guess it both our ignorant..cos i reali din know cant..he feels bad now.

my red discharge stop.. it was watery followed by a dark red patch like menes ,,, then now no more liao stopped...AM praying .. hope will all be fine.

anttan

if its returns means no good news yeh ..?
it depends dear.. for wat i just know that ML during first trimester might lead to bleeding and implantation bleeding might last for few days...

dun worry too much and just wait for your blood test... it might be not something serious but don't move and walk too much... i heard from friends that if got implantation bleeding, it's best to be bedridden and keep your legs high...

hope that there's nothing serious and do keep us updated...

Quaver

Implantation bleeding can be brown, black, pink or red.
Some mistake it for their period.
About 30% of women get it.

There's other things that can cause spotting, like ovulation spotting and energetic baby making etc

Don't worry too much unless you have severe pains.

ling2112

Before trying to concieve, I got my hubs to read this book "Pregnancy for Blocks". It's written with medical facts for guys, from guys point of view so it's easier for them to understand. Also gives them tips on how to handle different situations (miscarriage, bad news, hormone-crazy wife, babies, etc).

Hi can you tell me where I can buy the book pregnancy for blocks?

babyalice

I think it's not reliable. Better to go to a doctor and check it. And yeah, as was mentioned above it might be inaccurate.