enquiry on pregnancy test kit

anttan

Hi ladies out there! would like to check with you something... i've done pregnancy test by using clearblue but i got a faint line after few hours twice and the 2nd test is more obvious. does this test results counts or are not reliable?

please help!

Phoebii Cheng

I think it is reliable if you did it twice and the 2nd time the lines are more obvious, you might be pregnant...........you might want to triple confirm with the GP?

anttan

I think it is reliable if you did it twice and the 2nd time the lines are more obvious, you might be pregnant...........you might want to triple confirm with the GP?
thanks Phoebii!

As my menses only due today, so dun think will want to check with GP first and the faint line only to be obvious after laying there for hours, so really dunno if it's reliable... and i've done the same test with watsons test kit but both watsons test kit was negative...

so am very puzzled...

thepinkdot

thanks Phoebii!

As my menses only due today, so dont think will want to check with GP first and the faint line only to be obvious after laying there for hours, so really dont know if it's reliable... and i've done the same test with watsons test kit but both watsons test kit was negative...

so am very puzzled...
the accuracy of the test is only within a short time frame
not hrs after.. it might be inaccurate.

Phoebii Cheng

thanks Phoebii!

As my menses only due today, so dont think will want to check with GP first and the faint line only to be obvious after laying there for hours, so really dont know if it's reliable... and i've done the same test with watsons test kit but both watsons test kit was negative...

so am very puzzled...
Ohhh I thot you meant you did it 2nd time and it was obvious the line....like tht I think not accurate too....cos' the line appear must be quite immediate

anttan

that's wat i think too... so think will test again tonite or tml to check if AF still haven't come...

dunno what i should think and wish for...

P4nic

Maybe its too early to test?
I test mine on the 4th week which is considered too early. I got a faint line in around 2 mins time.. but it was very faint.. so i just leave the test and few hours later it does get clearer.. so i took a 2nd test as well.. and again a faint line shown after 2 mins.. i was also a bit skeptical so i went to buy the digital one which show preg or not preg.. and it shows i m preg. I think perhaps u wait for 1 more week before u test again? Clearblue test should be quite accurate.

wawa

i think it might be better to get the digital pregnancy test kit, i know clearblue has it. It's either pregnant or not pregnant, better than guessing whether there is a 2nd line or not. It's cost about $24.xx, I bought once in watson. =)

anttan

thanks ladies for replying to my enquiries!

i've bought the digital from clearblue and was clearly stated "not pregnant" ;(

guess i'm too nervous and stressed up... will test again a week later if my menses still haven report to me..

tinklish

anttan!!!! haha..too excited for u... if u waited for a few hrs then the line appears, then probably not that accurate...but no harm testing again after 1 week u miss ur mense... im praying for u girl! i wish u all the best :)

anttan

hi gals... i was indeed pregnant.... but who knows? few days later the implantation failed and now, having menses...

i was really very disappointed and decided to rest for a while b4 trying again...

Tinkish, how are u now??? start trying already???

good luck to u gals who are trying!

Phoebii Cheng

hi gals... i was indeed pregnant.... but who knows? few days later the implantation failed and now, having menses...

i was really very disappointed and decided to rest for a while before trying again...

Tinkish, how are you now??? start trying already???

good luck to you gals who are trying!
Yup, try again....jia you!!:tlaugh:

P4nic

i was really very disappointed and decided to rest for a while before trying again...

Tinkish, how are you now??? start trying already???

good luck to you gals who are trying!
Anttan how u know u re pregnant but implantation failed?

anttan

Anttan how you know you re pregnant but implantation failed?
Hi, I've done another test on sat with e first urine n faint +ve line shown within a minute n had confirmed with tcm on sun... But I had some bleeding in mon morning when I woke up so rush to see gynae n said might be implantation bleeding but menses came later in e aftnn... So guess is implantation failed...

muffinger

Hi, I've done another test on sat with e first urine n faint +ve line shown within a minute n had confirmed with traditional chinese medicine on sun... But I had some bleeding in mon morning when I woke up so rush to see gynae n said might be implantation bleeding but menses came later in e aftnn... So guess is implantation failed...

Hi anttan , am not sure if am consider the same situation as u...
My menes has always been on time .. this time is was late ..hence on the 2nd , 3rd ,4th day, and 5 and 6 ..i test and test tough was -tive , i believe i cld still hv a chance since i had obvious body signs.. so i went to the doc to do a blood test ydae. results will only be out nezt week..

then hb and i ML last nite... then saw red watery spotting followed by menes like discharge .. i am so sad......... Unless a mircale takes place..

stonston

Hi anttan , am not sure if am consider the same situation as you...
My menes has always been on time .. this time is was late ..hence on the 2nd , 3rd ,4th day, and 5 and 6 ..i test and test tough was -tive , i believe i cld still have a chance since i had obvious body signs.. so i went to the doc to do a blood test ydae. results will only be out nezt week..

then husband and i ML last nite... then saw red watery spotting followed by menes like discharge .. i am so sad......... Unless a mircale takes place..
If you suspect you are preggie, how come you still ML?
Cos for most gynaes, they will advice not to ML until after first trimester.