EQ Development training programme

grantourino

Hi there, I am a father of a two-year old toddler. I know there are many IQ training methods like Shichida, Kumon, FasTracKids etc. Is there a EQ development programme for toddler from age 2 and above? If there is, any age range for that?

Thank you.
Nick.

Hi, I am Jeslyn and currently provides tutoring and cognitive training programs for children with rates that are definitely cheaper and more affordable. What differentiate me from others is that my tuition classes include cognitive activities. I also provide full intensive and structured cognitive training.

Currently the three programs offered are:

1. MentorMinds
This is a 2 hours x 8 sessions monthly intensive program suitable for children who are facing issues with learning and understanding concepts in schools. In this program, children will be taught learning concepts again and tasked to do numerous practices until they have learnt and un
derstand the fundamental concepts. Apart from the teaching and practices, children will undergo foundation cognitive skills training each lesson to stimulate and activate their brain neurons for effective learning.

2. TechMinds
This is a 2 hours x 4 sessions monthly program suitable for children who have mastered the fundamental concepts taught in school but are facing issues with answering the questions correctly. In this program, children will be taught simple yet effective strategies and techniques in tackling questions to obtain the correct answers. Apart from imparting the techniques, children will undergo cognitive skills training each lesson to stimulate and activate their brain neurons for effective learning.

3. EnrichMinds
This is a 1.5 hours x 4 sessions monthly cognitive enrichment program suitable for children who requires an intensive and structured training program. In this program, children will undergo up to 15 stimulating activities that targets on building up fundamental skills for effective and effortless learning. Children who have undergone the program have been observed to be more attentive and focus, able to write neater and faster, grasp concepts faster and communicate better.

What differentiate us from other tutors and tuition centres?
- We assess each child's ability and identify areas of concerns through simple and non-invasive standardized tests at no cost if you sign up for any of the above programs
- We offer the flexibility of home-based 1 to 1 or going to the teacher's home for classes
- Our teacher to student ratio is very small
- We offer simple yet effective cognitive skills training during each lesson
- We keep parents updated on their child's progress and offer effective tips and advises
- We believe that there is a balance for everything including learning and training, hence, when we observe that your child is ready to move on to other more challenging programs offered by others, we will not hesitate to inform and advise you accordingly.

Do visit https://www.facebook.com/brainmindsters to find out more =)

EQMom

Hi Nick,
I just joined this forum. My centre in the East just opened. We are at Marine Parade Central. Our program caters to the holistic approach of developing the IQ & EQ aspect of the child. Our group is People Impact Singapore. Kids enjoy our program because of it's game-based approach. The unique part of our program is the weekly debrief that we conduct for the parents after each session, so you are updated. You are also taught of the activities done during the session so you can bring it home. Hope you can come down this weekend for the trial class.
How old are your children by the way?

Cheers!
Vida
+65 6440-5520
People Impact | Make a better tomorrow today

Last edited: