Evopure Alkaline, AntiOxidant Water Filtration System

tegacki

EVOPURE ALKALINE ANTIOXIDANT WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM...

The following are the benefits of the water filtration system :-

Removes Chlorine
Removes Rust & Dirt
Removes Bacteria & Virus
Removes Odour
Retains Beneficial Minerals
Provides Alkaline
Provides Anti-Oxidant

We have Certifications from the following bodies :
1) PSB TUV - Latest Test Report 2010
2) ALS Laboratory Group - Test Report for Chlorine & Bacteria Content
3) SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd - Analysis Report to confirm that we comply with WHO Guideline Values for Drinking Water
4) Reports from Korea bodies as our products is made from Korea

Current PROMOTION :-

Water Filtration System - $1,800 (FREE)
Installation - $100 (FREE)

All you need to bear is the yearly maintenance of the Filters.

4 Filters per set
1) Sediment Filter - Removes Dirt & Rust
2) UF Membrane Filter - Removes Bacteria
3) Carbon Filter - Removes Chlorine
4) Alkaline & AntiOxidant

If you were to purchase a package of 3 sets of Filters, you will get 1 extra set of Filters for FREE.

Therefore, it is 3 + 1 sets of Filters for $1,688 (NETT) inclusive of Transportation & Installation & Servicing & Warranty for 4 years, which means $422 per year, approximately $1.17 per day. Payments can be made by FULL CASH / CHEQUE / INSTALLMENT BY CREDIT CARDS (ZERO INTEREST FREE) such as UOB, DBS, POSB & OCBC Banks.

Every set of Filters can filter 6,000 Litres of water, with an estimation of 5 pax per family, with yearly change of Filters with NO EXTRA COST for Servicing & Transportation during the Yearly change of Filters, which means they PROVIDE FREE SERVICING every year to change a brand new set of filters for your family yearly.

So if you are interested to see a FREE DEMO of your current water condition in your HOMES / purchase a Water Filtration System, pls feel free to contact Daniel @ 82685522 with NO OBLIGATIONS @ your house @ your convenience timing.. =)

Take care..

*Drink Cleaner & Healthier Water to Stay HEALHTY* =)

Check out Evopure

jonesariel2

"Drink safe and pure water to stay healthy" this is not just a talk but a true fact which we all are unaware off. In the name of urbanization and industrialization we have completely destroyed our water bodies. Use of water ionizer has become an immense need now a days. It not only filters and ionizes water, but turns ordinary water to a powerful alkaline antioxidant water. Alkaline water is a powerful natural drink, that can be obtained from a water ionizer.

Ionized alkaline water can help you stay healthy by cleansing the acidic waste from your body daily. Tyent USA is one the leading brand within water ionizer category that has set it own new standard for alkaline water ionizer. Water Ionizer Reviews can provide you the eminent proof.

karensmith

Alkaline AntiOxidant Water Filtration Systems not only filters out the impurities from water, but at the same time restores all useful minerals in water and transform the water into powerful ionized alkaline water. The ionized alkaline water has anti oxidants present in it, which flushes out the free radicals/toxins in our body(accumulated due to the consumption of junk food) and balances the acid-alkaline body pH. Alkaline Water also hydrates the skin to prevent premature aging.

I've tried the Tyent USA water ionizers and from my experience its the best in filter quality, performance and durability of the filter. Tyent USA is having a wide range of water purification products that promotes health and wellness.

evamom

Hi,
I have bought evopure water filter in 2011 Apr and they said there will be 3yrs free replacement of cartridges.
First year they did change it on time but in 2013 & 2014 they had not changed cartridges.
Tired of calling them on the number given on Evopure's website but no body pick up the call.
I am willing to pay to change cartridges since I liked it so much, water taste so nice but no contact from their side. Email to them also bounce back.
I was really very much satisfied with the quality Evopure provide untill they had cheated us.
Forced to switch to another brand.
I will recommend Evopure only if you are willing to pay $1200 for 1year of water.