Exhausted

chjean

Hihi my girl is 15.5months now. I've been FTWM since she was 3 months. I take care of her every night and she sleeps with us. I guess you just have to get used to it..

No I'm not breastfeeding.
Full time working mum as well, every morning 6+ wake up send my 6mths boy to infant care and go to work.
In retail line every night 11+ then reach home, only get to rest during my off days but still have to send him to infant care.
My hubby working schedule cannot help out, so drained out recently.
Hope time flies faster!

No I'm not breastfeeding.
Full time working mum as well, every morning 6+ wake up send my 6mths boy to infant care and go to work.
In retail line every night 11+ then reach home, only get to rest during my off days but still have to send him to infant care.
My hubby working schedule cannot help out, so drained out recently.
Hope time flies faster!
hi yanyanloved

i totally can feel you...
i feel sooo tired every day.. only weekend then i manage to catch some rest to replenish my energy.

i'm a single mum, working full time.
every morning 7am got to send my boy to infant care, finish work at 6pm and got to rush to pick him.
usually reach the infant care only at 7pm. by the time i reach home, he eat dinner, i eat dinner, acc him play play a while, he bath, i bath also bout 9pm le...

then got to coax him to slp.
by the time all done it could be 10pm le... i din even haf the energy to do anything.
and when this goes on for 5 days, i feel so drop dead tired !!!

anyway to boost energy in between the days?

Jouline

I'm still on maternity leave. Will be back to work next month... Husband don't help out much either. Sigh...

Hi Dumbocarebear,
It must be really tough of u taking care of him alone.
Mmm my husband still can help me out at night.
Everyday our life seems to be rushing rushing and rushing.

Pamper yourself more during the weekend to reward yourself and replenish your energy!!

LyDeeAna

my baby is coming to 2mths now... been looking aft him n 2 other kids (my youngest siblings) aged 6 & 10... nobody is helping me out even at night im looking aft baby myself... n the 2 older kids can be quite a pain... quarrelling all the time...

my baby is coming to 2mths now... been looking aft him n 2 other kids (my youngest siblings) aged 6 & 10... nobody is helping me out even at night im looking aft baby myself... n the 2 older kids can be quite a pain... quarrelling all the time...
Woah LyDeeAna you sounds like a superwoman. Haha.
If I were you I will probably go crazy, in future you will be a super experience mummy in handling kids. :)