Experienced and dedicated maths tutor (primary / secondary)

hanhui28

Posting on behalf of tutor friend.

Dear Parents/Students,

I am a freelance Chinese Male tutor who has 15 years of tutoring experienced and specialized in teaching Upper Primary & Secondary A & E Mathematics (Express / Normal Academic). I graduated with a Degree with Honours in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
I have good teaching track records and am currently giving individual tuition. My lessons are made easy to understand and I comprehend the lessons in an effective method. I’m a patient, dedicated & passionate tutor in teaching. In my years of teaching experienced, I’ve helped many students along their difficult pace & motivate them towards their desired goals.

My teaching methodology are as follows :
1) Topic-by-topic discussion & helping strategies to enable them to identify the correct heuristic techniques & solve math’s problem sums independently and confidently.
2) Methods will be simplified for students to understand without deviating from the basic & fundamental of each question.
3) Problem solving techniques with right learning strategies & preferred learning style that caters to student’s learning pace as each child is unique.
4) Customized learning materials & lesson plans with concise explanation.
5) Target students’ specific weakness and coach progressively with varied assessments.

Group tuition is available at Sengkang or Punggol. Lesson will commence once 2 students sign up for each class (to a maximum of 3 students in a group only). With a small number in a group, this will enable me to focus attention and coach the individual child’s progress and pace.
Fees for Upper Primary Maths : $160/pax for 4 lessons (2hrs each)
Fees for Secondary 1 & 2 Maths : $200/pax for 4 lessons (2 hours each)
Fees for Secondary 3 & 4 (E & A Maths) : $240 for 4 lessons (2 hours each)
· Timing of the group tuition can be discussed after confirmation of students.

Private tuition is available and slots are limited. If you prefer me to travel to your location, this alternative can be arranged at your convenience too. Registration for tuition starts now.

For more information, you may email your enquiries to: chungsiangtey@yahoo.com.sg or call/watsaap/message me at : 97770834.

I hope to work together with you and help improve your child’s academic results.

Thank You