West Area - I am a Babysitter Experienced babysitter available @ Bukit Gombak.

krystalagger

I am a Chinese nanny and I'm offering SHORT TERM/ADHOC/LONG TERM babysitting services on weekdays.

Short Term/ Ad Hoc:
Dont want to take leave during your child’s school holiday/school closures? Child not allowed into school due to health/hygiene reasons? Ad hoc baby sitting service is the right solution! Just give us a call and if everything’s ok, bring your baby over with notice as short as 1 day before

Long Term:
Open to long term offers as well. In fact, the kids that I've taken care of are all long term, from few months till 5 years old.

Don't need to worry about experience as I've already taken care of 6 babies up till now. My 3 kids are also brought up by myself and they're grown ups now. You can also come and take a look at the environment before deciding. My house is clean and pet free, we also have toys like swings and slides for them. ☺ P.S. I would prefer babies that are younger than 2 years old.

For more information, feel free to PM me.

xiaxia1120

Hello, i'm looking for babysitter at your area on 21st November, for my 3 months old child. Prefer full time from Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 7:30pm.
please let me know if you have slot on November.

krystalagger

Only available from Nov 2018 to March 2019 for now.
Unless short term babysitting required, ranging from one day (E.g. last min cant go school) to one month.

Hello, i'm looking for babysitter at your area on 21st November, for my 3 months old child. Prefer full time from Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 7:30pm.
please let me know if you have slot on November.
Hi there,
Saw your post at MummySg. Are you still searching for a babysitter? I'm a nurse by profession and advocate to Baby Led Weaning
You may contact me at 98488547