Hi, my mom is an experienced babysitter staying in CCK. She has been
taking care of infants and toddlers for many years. She prefers day
babysitting 7am to 7pm (Mon to Fri). If you are keen, please email me
at lwk0306@yahoo.com.sg.

blueocean

How much ???
Location???
For your consideration.
my sister in law stay in choa chu kang ave 1. near choa chu kang community centre. Full time house wife with a 4yr old son. Have experience taking care of infants/toddlers. Thank You.

Busymummy

Hi blueocean, I stay at cck cres, and my 2kids at full day cc. Only take care for night time few hours.. Do your sis in law mind if need to travel to fetch my 2 girls? 4yo and 23mths old.
Pls pm me contact.

Thks

mumsmall

Hi, i have cousin who experienced in taking care of baby. she was taking care my son (when i still working before) and used to look after my neighbour's kids. She is nurse graduated so she knew how to take care baby pretty well. She is philipino and stay in Keat Hong, please text me if you are interest 98077311 or text her directly at 98104764, for part time only.

tysk066

ust want to share my experience with a horrible nanny at blk 431. Beware of her if u are looking for one at cck area. We realised she lies about anything and my baby was always hungry and tired when home. On the last day she lied that she bought my bm out w her n its all spoilt after left outside for a while!!! What my baby suppose to drink then!!! She complained that she has back issue but told my maid that she doesnt hv and in fact she want to look for new job and doesnt care if we find new nanny or not! We also found out that she never apply lotion n oil after bath as e sheet n bolster smelled new!! Totally irresponsible and full of lies. All daddies and mummies, if u love your baby do not leave your baby with her!