Experienced tutor for PG to N2

Small

Contact me @ 91468400 for Home based fun learning for 0 months to 4 year old. PG to N2.
Experienced in early childchood interventions and community health.

Dear Parents,
I am a full time graduate tutor with more than 14 years teaching experience including a couple of years experience lecturing in a private school.

I can prepare K2 students for primary school. I can coach Primary Maths and Science as well as Secondary Maths and Science. I am a bubbly tutor and students enjoy my lessons as they are interesting and interactive. There is never a dull moment. I am friendly and approachable.

Do send me a private message or contact me at 84488342 for more information.

I teach from home due to my packed schedule and I am located in the North area.

My place is highly accessible.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Dear Parents,
I am a full time graduate tutor with more than 14 years teaching experience including a couple of years experience lecturing in a private school.

I can prepare K2 students for primary school. I can coach Primary Maths and Science as well as Secondary Maths and Science. I am a bubbly tutor and students enjoy my lessons as they are interesting and interactive. There is never a dull moment. I am friendly and approachable.

Do send me a private message or contact me at 84488342 for more information.

I teach from home due to my packed schedule and I am located in the North area (Yio Chu Kang).

My place is highly accessible from mrt and many other places.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.