Experienced Tutor!

sze lin

Hi Mummies and Daddies! I am a tutor with 6 years of experience in teaching math and science for primary school and E-Math and Biology in Secondary School. My PSLE students graduated last year with a min B grade and max A grade. And since they have graduated I've some slots that has freed up! I was busy the first half of the year with internship, so I am looking for new students!

Feel free to contact me for any questions! :)

Dear parents,

I am currently looking for more tutees whom I can assist to build up their confidence and strive towards academic excellence in the coming year.

About myself
- Biomedical Science Graduate
- More than 10 years of continuous tutoring experience
- Taught at reputable tuition centers
- Committed, Responsible, Patient and with a positive and passionate attitude in life
- Positive encouragement to motivate and interest my students in continual learning
- Instilling confidence in students through lessons
- Crystal clear delivery of lessons and constructive feedback on how to improve
- Increase student's competency level and grasp of fundamental knowledge through identification of areas of weakness and regular practice
- Time management techniques and maximize performance potential
- Consolidated personalized attention, engaging and effective lesson delivery
- Well versed with current syllabus and answering techniques as well as expectations of current schools

Subjects
- Primary Mathematics
- Primary Science

Methodology
- Coaching through usage of relevant notes, step by step examples and TOP school papers
- Abstract concepts simplified and discussion of content knowledge
- Share exam tips, strategies and keywords
- Critical thinking and application of concepts
- Heuristic techniques (for primary school maths)
- Critical analysis (for primary school science)

Having the right skill set and mentality are the keys to success and any student can be successful if they master them through coaching and regular practice. Students will be able to show improvement as they work consistently towards their goals and with regular lessons.

I hope to be able to help your child and motivate them towards their desired goals.
Kindly contact Ms Tan at 84488342 for any enquires. You can also contact me for free advice with no obligations.

Contact me at 84488342 before the slots are all taken up.

Thanks.

TMum

Hi, I am a middle-aged mother of 3 children with 7 years tuition experience in Mathematics and Chinese (including Higher Chinese) from P1 to P6 is seeking interested students staying near Central Singapore - Queenstown/Bt Timah/Clementi region. University graduate with experience in Mathematics in gifted programme as well as preparations for Math Olympiad. Please call or WhatsApp at 90073880 or email to grace1973@hotmail.sg.

jakelong

Hello, I am an experienced Secondary School Science tutor, feel free to PM me.

Currently a Final year uni student at NUS, Department of Biological Sciences.
Graduated from Hwa Chong JC with Hwa Chong Diploma.
I have been tutoring secondary school science for 2 years, and have taught Sec 5 students, Sec 3 and Sec 2 students in the past. Currently teaching 2 Sec 4 students from SNGS and Sec 2 student from Anderson. I am always learning and improving, and have recently been certified for learner-centred coaching.

I am very familiar with 'O' level Biology, Chem and Physics syllabus. I take pride in teaching and make it a point to motivate students through getting them interested in what they are learning. I also teach my students studying skills and stress management skills help them learn more effectively.

Highly recommend Ms Vivien Le from Le Xue Education. She taught in Catholic High and is very good and patient in teaching the students. Many of her students jumped grades in PSLE under her guidance.
Contact Le Xue Education here:
☎65541683
83237619 (Whatsapp)

WorriedMummy34

Was doing some googling around looking for PSLE math materials for my son. Came across this website which was created by a Singaporean tutor and he curated PSLE Math notes which is Among Us themed. Thought that I could share this resource with other parents/students who might need these notes. The Among Us characters are pretty interesting and definitely adds some flair to the notes. My son likes it alot. I like it too because... its free.
Link: achieveacademycentre.wixsite.com/website