Expiry of breastpads

iwan2noe

Dear all,

would like to check if there is any expiry date for breastpad? Is there, wats the consequences of using expired ones?
What brand(s) of breastpads r u using n is gd?

Thanks alot!

candy_ian

i'm using pigeon breastpads. so far so good but dunnoe whether there's xpiry anot cos it's not stated on the box though but i think shld't b a issue..

JazN

Never thought breastpad will have an expiry date but since use it everyday guess it will not matter.

I'm using Pigeon

iwan2noe

i'm using pigeon breastpads. so far so good but dunnoe whether there's xpiry anot cos it's not stated on the box though but i think shld't b a issue..
That's y lor.. Have been using. Pigeon's breastpad until I bot tollyjoy's to try.. But didn't realise there is a date stamp at the bottom of the box..

Does anyone know if there is expiry date for breastpad, particularly tollyjoy's?

Thanks so much:)

whitecat

Alpha Male
That's y .. Have been using. Pigeon's breastpad until I bot tollyjoy's to try.. But didn't realise there is a date stamp at the bottom of the box..

Does anyone know if there is expiry date for breastpad, particularly tollyjoy's?

Thanks so much:)
+- 2-3yrs lifespan. We've experienced a BN box (accidentally) kept for 3yrs now. Opened recently, 'polka-dots' appreared.

reginaluxp

Dear all,

would like to check if there is any expiry date for breastpad? Is there, wats the consequences of using expired ones?
What brand(s) of breastpads r you using n is good?

Thanks alot!
Never take notice of the expiry date. I have tried pigeon and tollyjoy. I prefer tollyjoy,1 pad can last me for 1 whole day, more absorbment. As for Pigeon, i need to change 2 times a day, i find not really that absorbment.