eye care product

phileo

for some years, i experience dehydration around my eye area.. tried all sorts of eye gel but none seem to work. recently, i've started using the line corrector with the galvenic spa.. works really well and i'm happy to announce that my days of trying eye gels are over!

siongnelly

hi dear, i had been using artistry eye cream for about 5 years.... it's really good, i am very proud to show pp my eyes area... before that i have some clog around my eye area too... but after used the eye cream for sometimes, the clog will go off itself... It's highly recommended!!!!!!! you will never change to other brand after you use it... No 1 :)

glamorousmama

Siongnelly, is artistry eye cream really so good? Does it cure dark rings too? Because i;ve serious dark rings and have try many eye cream but no results at all. ):

siongnelly

hi dear, i had been using artistry eye cream for about 5 years.... it's really good, i am very proud to show pp my eyes area... before that i have some clog around my eye area too... but after used the eye cream for sometimes, the clog will go off itself... It's highly recommended!!!!!!! you will never change to other brand after you use it... No 1 :)
Siongnelly, is artistry eye cream really so good? Does it cure dark rings too? Because i;ve serious dark rings and have try many eye cream but no results at all. ):

yes.... i had been using it for the last 5 yrs....
my eyes area is one area that i am proud about :)

tracyk

Bod anti-aging eye serum is effective for anyone who has lines under their eyes. ive been using it for more than a month now and i can see my lines fading already. it's not a miracle worker, but it's working. one 50ml bottle is enough to last for months :001_302:....

Corinna

hw cme my dark eye cirlces there gt yi li yi li?? is it oil clogs up huh??
Maybe the eye product that you are using is too rich for your skin. I dont have dark circle problem so I'm just using Beautymaker Aquamarine Eye Serum to hydrate my eye areas. Too dry tend to develop wrinkles. Must prevent =)

My sis is using the Skincology Advanced Hydrating Whitening Eye Creme for her panda eyes problem. It works well for her. She also use the Advanced Hydrating Eye Freshing Gel. I tried it, very cooling and good for tired eyes.

We used to buy from a beauty website but its not operating anymore. You can check out mylovelyskin.blogspot.com. We just got some new supply from them. Their service is quite good.

Mummy to Baby V

I have been using Fancl Eye Serum for a few years, very hydrating yet not oily, takes very good care of the eye area.

Just tried a mild laser treatment and am happy with it. It can help exfoliate skin, aid new skin growth and prevent fine lines. Read my review at Mother’s Day Feature: Radiant Skin at The Aesthetics Clinic |

There is a free workshop, so you may ask the Dr questions. I prefer to leave my skin in the care of aesthetic Dr than beauty salons. :)

Adara

Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream is a gentle formula that helps deter the effects of aging on the skin while providing instant miniaturization and diminishing the look of fatigue.
Features:
Helps deter the effects of aging.
Helps protect against extreme aggression.
Not tested on animals.
Apply gently with fingertip along the optical bone without pulling the skin. Reapply as needed.

ZZZen

I like the Innisfree Magic Floral series cuz no mineral oil, no ethanol, no preservatives etc etc :)

I prefer my make up to be more antural... but not the Dr Haushcka/ Jurlique kind cuz I find it ex and too rich for my skin :(

kennymevrick

Well This is eyes matter so you must be take care about this I recommended I had been using artistry eye cream for about few years it's really good and its really work so If you can use this.

fion90

http://www.marykay.com.sg/10011913.aspx
TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer
Diminish dark circles. Depuff under eyes. Discover real results. After just two weeks, 7 out of 10 women said their dark circles and undereye puffiness were less noticeable†.

Imagine a product so powerful it can reduce the appearance of both dark circles and undereye puffiness in just two weeks. Now you can get these real results with TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer. This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and undereye puffiness. Within seconds of applying it, you'll feel a cooling sensation as the product begins to work. The end result? Your eyes look rested. Refreshed. Revitalized.

http://www.marykay.com.sg/10011053.aspx
TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Line Reducer

See Results Within Minutes. See Lasting Results Over Time.
Expression lines? Who needs them? Now lines and wrinkles can be firmed and tightened. Just click, point and target those expression lines today!

See a difference in just 10 minutes.*

Up to 33% fewer forehead lines and wrinkles. Up to 50% fewer crow’s-feet area lines and wrinkles.†
TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Line Reducer offers more than quick results. This highly effective product delivers immediate visible benefits to the forehead and crow’s-feet area, two places that are especially vulnerable to expression lines and wrinkles and often need extra help in fighting the signs of aging. But Targeted-Action® Line Reducer doesn’t stop there. With continued use over time, it also delivers lasting benefits not only to forehead and eye areas, but also to the other places on your face where lines and wrinkles have a tendency to settle. And the click pen applicator lets you deliver the precise amount of product to specific areas that need it most.